• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Edge of Neo Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenAngel12x

Username:FallenAngel12x
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code (don’t say stuff like “in my sig,” I copy and paste them directly):FallenAngel12x for both po and ps, 1306-6238-7266 for 3ds
Desired Division:Dracoea Division
Any jobs you can do (Artist, Breeder, Tutor, etc.): I'm a info giver and breeder
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10):3.5
Anyone who referred you: kamoarc119 told me about this guild, i also want a tutor to teach me some good strageties. I need a teacher that knows any type of competitive battling. Thank you

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Hey guys, I'm back! How has everyone's adventure in Kalos been? and in general life really?

I love Y sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mucccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm love the new gen so much I'm defiently getting X on Halloween break. I actually bought a second copy of Y without remembering i had it ordered on amazon :/ I have to return it sadly :*(

Sorry about this, I will be offline the next few days. I have 3 family members in the hospital. Two of my brothers was involved in a car wreck yesterday. My grandma had a heart attack. So I won't be on here much or at all for the next few days.
I'm so sorry for you. I hope they all get through it! Stay strong!

Ive been playing Y so much it's SOOO awesome!

And the new Pokemon seem like absolute monsters in competitive! Has anyone tried to figure out some sets for the new Pokemon?

I had a double set in mind but since nobody really plays doubles i forgot it quickly :/ Furfrou is a tank really, He has replaced Blissey in my heart, I love him but time will tell if he makes the cut. It was the one pokemon from Kalos I used throughout the entire game. I ditched my starter for the first time ever^^' Gardevoir has also become a beast with Fairy Typing and its mega evolution. It is a great special tank. It can cover its weaknesses pretty well with its moves and psychic typing. I have yet to experience more new pokemon really since i only used Furfrou throughout the game and in most online battles.

Last edited:

Gdas

Out of Practice
ok. when i finish the game (im on victory road right now) id like to drop my event blaziken off somewhere with a couple of torchics so i can save them for trades etc. in the future, because id like to restart you see, anyone up for it?

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
ok. when i finish the game (im on victory road right now) id like to drop my event blaziken off somewhere with a couple of torchics so i can save them for trades etc. in the future, because id like to restart you see, anyone up for it?

I can do it for you :) I dont plan on starting new game so they are safe with me :p

EonDragonFTW

Username:FallenAngel12x
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code (don’t say stuff like “in my sig,” I copy and paste them directly):FallenAngel12x for both po and ps, 1306-6238-7266 for 3ds
Desired Division:Dracoea Division
Any jobs you can do (Artist, Breeder, Tutor, etc.): I'm a info giver and breeder
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10):3.5
Anyone who referred you: kamoarc119 told me about this guild, i also want a tutor to teach me some good strageties. I need a teacher that knows any type of competitive battling. Thank you

sorry for the delay, but accepted and welcome! Feel free to challenge anyone because the only way to get better at battling is by battling.

Gdas

Out of Practice
I'm back

I have both X & Y but have not started either of the games.

they are awesome, so many easter eggs, over 9000 reference i saw, and theres a reference to the remake of gen 3 and a new region!

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
I am leaving the guild guys......

I am sorry, I'd love to stay but honestly the activity here really bugs me...a lot :/
I would like to stay since it is my first guild and i was the first member^^ but still it doesn't pin me enough to stay.
I might be back again in the future sometime, who knows?
I wish everybody here the best of luck and hope the guild goes great like it should!
Thanks Eon for inviting into the guild and I wish you and Imposter the best of luck running the guild!

See ye guys around ;)
~C.y.a.n

BugCatcher6

OK I am out of the hospital finally. A week was too long to be in there.

I am wondering is there an official Guild Member 3DS FC list?

BugCatcher6 (Main): Pokémon X - 1349 - 4674 - 3085
BugCatcher6 (Side D): Pokémon Y - 3797 - 6463 - 7546
BugCatcher6 (Side C): Pokémon Y - 4312 - 9950 - 7987

Yes I have 3 3DS'. I want to register more 3DS FC's though.

I am not getting the Pokémon I want in the Friend Safari.

I finally beat the game while I was in the hospital and I would like to start building a team for the new PGL season, which is new Kalos Pokémon only, so like 66 Pokés to choose from, minus the under evolved.

So if anyone is wanting to trade FCs, mine are there.

I prefer to trade with my guild mates so we can start to strengthen our guild.

On a side note, I hatched a shiny Flabebe, but the Nature and IVs are horrible.

AnakBaé

Username: AnakBae
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code: Bae
Desired Division: Archaea
Any jobs you can do: Anything that has nothing to do with WiFi.
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 0
Anyone who referred you: Nope
Cool guild :]

Any test required for starting ranks?

EonDragonFTW

Aww, C.y.a.n left :(

Username: AnakBae
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code: Bae
Desired Division: Archaea
Any jobs you can do: Anything that has nothing to do with WiFi.
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 0
Anyone who referred you: Nope
Cool guild :]

Any test required for starting ranks?

Accepted, and welcome!

There is no test for starting ranks, but you CAN try out for the war team! You can either get me or The Imposter to test you for the war team on PS (FYI it's a BO3 and you'd need 3 teams)

or on Wifi (5th gen, cuz X/Y isn't quite fleshed out yet)

Damn, it's been a while. Sorry for the wait guys, I'm back now. Anyone who wants to join the war team, please contact Eon or me.

Sign-ups are re-opened for the tourney. Remember that one; the one I said I'd post matchups for but never did? Yeah.

Oh wow, anakbae, it has definitely been a long time. I think we were two leaders of an older guild at some point? Glad to see you've joined us.

AnakBaé

Aww, C.y.a.n left :(

Accepted, and welcome!

There is no test for starting ranks, but you CAN try out for the war team! You can either get me or The Imposter to test you for the war team on PS (FYI it's a BO3 and you'd need 3 teams)

or on Wifi (5th gen, cuz X/Y isn't quite fleshed out yet)
Hey thanks! Mmmmk sounds cool.
Damn, it's been a while. Sorry for the wait guys, I'm back now. Anyone who wants to join the war team, please contact Eon or me.

Sign-ups are re-opened for the tourney. Remember that one; the one I said I'd post matchups for but never did? Yeah.

Oh wow, anakbae, it has definitely been a long time. I think we were two leaders of an older guild at some point? Glad to see you've joined us.
Who are you? o.o Those name changes thread have screwed up my memories lol. Thanks ;]

EonDragonFTW

Hey, does anyone have ideas for sets for some of the new Pokemon?
I've got this Noivern set that I've been tweaking, and it works wonders (thank you flamethrower for dealing with them steels)

Noivern seems like an ideal Choice Specs user to me. Draco Meteor/Hurricane/Boomburst/U-turn is surprisingly powerful. U-turn can be swapped for Flamethrower/Fire Blast (if it even gets it) if you want to sacrifice offensive momentum. Frisk and U-turn combined with high speed make this thing the ultimate scout. It only helps that it gets STAB Draco and Hurricane from base 97 SAtk. Oh, and it has Web immunity.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
they are awesome, so many easter eggs, over 9000 reference i saw, and theres a reference to the remake of gen 3 and a new region!

I don't get to excited over new games, they fade quick when I do.

BugCatcher6

Yeah thanks for the start, but I am going to resign from the guild. I know I did not even start battling yet, but like I mentioned before while trying to get started it seemed like I was ignored a lot by guildmates, so with that being the case I can just venture on myself.

Thanks for the start.

EonDragonFTW

Yeah thanks for the start, but I am going to resign from the guild. I know I did not even start battling yet, but like I mentioned before while trying to get started it seemed like I was ignored a lot by guildmates, so with that being the case I can just venture on myself.

Thanks for the start.

Ok, bye BugCatcher! Good luck wherever you go! yea, it can kinda get like that around here, with the lack of activity. I'm sorry it has to be like this, but I'm relly hoping that this guild will pick up activity soon

AnakBaé

Ok, bye BugCatcher! Good luck wherever you go! yea, it can kinda get like that around here, with the lack of activity. I'm sorry it has to be like this, but I'm relly hoping that this guild will pick up activity soon

How about you guys do some battles?
Spamming the thread with battle results/forms/logs while having nothing to talk about wont be hurt, you know :T
I'm up whenever btw.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.

Thanks for the start.

Aw, I'm really sorry to hear that, I would've helped out if it wasn't for my own inexperience on the topic.

Anyway, yeah... I'll, um, be leaving the Guild, too.

I just haven't been able to contribute or do much, and I really left activity here, so yeah...

The activity here... Also hasn't been great, but hen again I wasn't really expecting that to begin with, but...

Sorry, guys, and thanks for the little things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.