• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Edge of Neo Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

BugCatcher6

To me there doesn't seem to be much in a way of helping members. I mean I was gaining rank by posting. So in reality if I kept talking enough I could work my way up to the top.

When I asked about certain aspects of what was needed for battling to try out for the war team, oh you need 3 teams. When I asked was there anything special like OU, or anything like that, oh just 3 teams under the SFR rules or something like that. Which last time I checked Showdown did not have a SFR option.

As far as I know for the tournament, I believe it was setup before I joined and then not much was mentioned until like a day or so before it was to start, always fun those flash tournaments.

And I know nobody ever admits it, but I am not very confident in my battling. I struggle to find synergy with my teams. Which I am 100% sure I put that in my signup post, but then I recieved battle request PMs and had to explain repeatedly that I had to tweak teams to meet the challenge request only to hear trash talk about being a noob battler.

Um yeah I mentioned I thought I was not great battler, thanks for kindly pointing it out again and building great team chemistry.

I don't think it is the lack of activity, but the lack of playing for the same team. As a guild we should want to be trying to make out guildmates better.

EonDragonFTW

When I asked about certain aspects of what was needed for battling to try out for the war team, oh you need 3 teams. When I asked was there anything special like OU, or anything like that, oh just 3 teams under the SFR rules or something like that. Which last time I checked Showdown did not have a SFR option.

And I know nobody ever admits it, but I am not very confident in my battling. I struggle to find synergy with my teams. Which I am 100% sure I put that in my signup post, but then I recieved battle request PMs and had to explain repeatedly that I had to tweak teams to meet the challenge request only to hear trash talk about being a noob battler.

Um yeah I mentioned I thought I was not great battler, thanks for kindly pointing it out again and building great team chemistry.

I don't think it is the lack of activity, but the lack of playing for the same team. As a guild we should want to be trying to make out guildmates better.

Oh wow, sorry to hear that, you should have told me. You can come to anyone seeking advice, just ask; and the 3 teams thing is just a way so we can test different playstyles. Ok, starting now, I'm going to be a better leader. We're gonna be battling more, and WE HAS A XAT TO CHAT.
That way, we'll be more tightly knit and be able to perform well in our next war (whenever that may be).

Gdas

Out of Practice
I'm very sorry to say this but i'll be leaving the guild too, I'm sorry about this and i'd like to thank you EON and kamo for the great help you've been and please dont take it personally.

Bye guys i wish you the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.