• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Edge of Neo Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonDragonFTW

Hey guys, I have our button now! Feel free to use it in your sigs!
EoNDGuildLinkButton_zpsedae0998.gif

EDIT: Congrats on Kamoarc119 for making it onto the war team!

Challenger: Kamoarc119
Battle#1:1-0(win)
Battle#2:2-0(Win)
Battle#3:4-0 (Win)
Mode: PS

Verdict: Congrats, you made it. You've improved, and you really know how to put pressure on your opponent.

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Hey guys, I have our button now! Feel free to use it in your sigs!
EoNDGuildLinkButton_zpsedae0998.gif

EDIT: Congrats on Kamoarc119 for making it onto the war team!

Challenger: Kamoarc119
Battle#1:1-0(win)
Battle#2:2-0(Win)
Battle#3:4-0 (Win)
Mode: PS

Verdict: Congrats, you made it. You've improved, and you really know how to put pressure on your opponent.

Nice button, ill be sure to add it and awesome ima do my best to get us a win or two, and I just went with my gut I didnt over think it this time lol great games though.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Congrats!

Wait, in the first post it says the requirment is 9, yet here it's 7.

So, which one is it?

... Not that I would ever make the War Team though <_<

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Congrats!

So, which one is it?

Well to be fair lol you don't necessarily have to have a lot of pokemon left as long as you win in war battles so it just depends on how you do really but I'm sure eon will address that eventually.

EonDragonFTW

Congrats!

So, which one is it?

Well to be fair lol you don't necessarily have to have a lot of pokemon left as long as you win in war battles so it just depends on how you do really but I'm sure eon will address that eventually.

Yes, I know that there is a discrepancy, so I'll clear things up. I made a modification to the system because I realized that you don't necessarily have to have a lot of pokemon left as long as you win in war battles so it just depends on how you do (W/L), and now I made it so that in the tryout's BO3, you'll be graded out of 6 on your performance in each match, even if you lose you'll get points. That way, you can have a maximum of 18, with 9 being the passing grade.

Shαde

I don't know. The counting surviving Pokemon as team points is a bit odd to me. There are a lot of other ways to determine who's a good battler, it just doesn't have a formula. How much someone can surprise you, how well they know the game, their team, and can piece together a strategy to defeat your team, how well they can come back from a bad turn around (though sometimes you just can't overcome being frozen twice in a row by a 10% chance...), stuff like that.

Oh, nother topic. With the days ticking down to Pokemon X and Y, I've been looking into getting a 3DS XL. I've heard nice things about it, though I'm just waiting to find one at a good price range. Does anyone have any experience with the 3DS vs 3DS XL? Opinions, thoughts?

Gdas

Out of Practice
Username:Gdas
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code: PO: Gdasdaman/ Black FC:2924-5192-0592/ Black 2 FC:4470-9058-8904
Desired Division:Dracoea
Any jobs you can do (Artist, Breeder, Tutor, etc.): None. I'm a noob and will need a bit of tutoring :p
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 5
Anyone who referred you: Nobody

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Yes, I know that there is a discrepancy, so I'll clear things up. I made a modification to the system because I realized that you don't necessarily have to have a lot of pokemon left as long as you win in war battles so it just depends on how you do (W/L), and now I made it so that in the tryout's BO3, you'll be graded out of 6 on your performance in each match, even if you lose you'll get points. That way, you can have a maximum of 18, with 9 being the passing grade.

K.

I don't know. The counting surviving Pokemon as team points is a bit odd to me. There are a lot of other ways to determine who's a good battler, it just doesn't have a formula. How much someone can surprise you, how well they know the game, their team, and can piece together a strategy to defeat your team, how well they can come back from a bad turn around (though sometimes you just can't overcome being frozen twice in a row by a 10% chance...), stuff like that.

Oh, nother topic. With the days ticking down to Pokemon X and Y, I've been looking into getting a 3DS XL. I've heard nice things about it, though I'm just waiting to find one at a good price range. Does anyone have any experience with the 3DS vs 3DS XL? Opinions, thoughts?

Hum, I prefer the 3DS, it takes up less space, has sharper graphics, and makes any Touch Screen onlies not cause you to draw gigantic stuffin'.

:p

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I have a 3ds and it has not let me down so far but it's to small, like I have big hands so its kind of hard to hold it sometimes so if your the same it's best to get an XL but a 4ds is worth it the graphics are amazing!

Gdas

Out of Practice
Username:Gdas
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code: PO: Gdasdaman/ Black FC:2924-5192-0592/ Black 2 FC:4470-9058-8904
Desired Division:Dracoea
Any jobs you can do (Artist, Breeder, Tutor, etc.): None. I'm a noob and will need a bit of tutoring :p
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 5
Anyone who referred you: Nobody

I meant Archaea division lol sorry :p

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I meant Archaea division lol sorry :p

Lol I'd ask you to resubmit your application but since you realized/Quoted and changed the mistake ill allow it this once, but anyways you are accepted. I will add you to the OP and welcome to EonD Archaea Division.

Gdas

Out of Practice
lol thanks for letting me in :) do you have a xat chat or an IM to use? because im literally glued to my computer!

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
No problem, and I'm always on my phone so I don't use our XAT but we DO have one but only Eon (guild leader) and cyan have the info on it so you will have to wait for one of them to log on and give you the info sorry about that :-/

Gdas

Out of Practice
ah thats alright i can wait, edited my sig. looks much better with some colour in it! I havent had any updates on X and Y yet, any big news there?

EonDragonFTW

Gdas, I'll send you the XAT link, but so far, nobody uses it.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Okay I'm back, read the OP, I'm not an RNG'er I just have a bunch of flawless that I've collected over the past year
Anyone want to battle in 30-40 minutes

Gdas

Out of Practice
Gdas, I'll send you the XAT link, but so far, nobody uses it.

Ah ok thanks anyway hopefully we can get more people to use it then! Xat is so much easier to use than a forum in general. I may need a little help getting into competitive battling properly, i know the basics and have been reading guides. if someone could lend a hand with that please :)

EonDragonFTW

Okay I'm back, read the OP, I'm not an RNG'er I just have a bunch of flawless that I've collected over the past year
Anyone want to battle in 30-40 minutes

K I'll make sure to change that in the OP

Ah ok thanks anyway hopefully we can get more people to use it then! Xat is so much easier to use than a forum in general. I may need a little help getting into competitive battling properly, i know the basics and have been reading guides. if someone could lend a hand with that please :)

Well, that's fine, everyone has to start somewhere. All you need
nownow is some practice: you mostly pick up skills based on experience. I posted a link to a useful thread the last page, I recommend you read it. I'm not available to battle right now, but I'm sure Smeargle would be glad to battle you, seeing as how he posted right above you asking to battle.

Gdas

Out of Practice
Ah thanks I'm sure ill get the hang of it, I only have 2 EV trained pokemon though and they have the wrong IVs . Been catching dittos for the last few days to try and get the right IVs. Caught at least 60 still no luck!!! Are you available for trade now just because I'm sick and tired of dittos lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.