• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Edible Fan Art: Psychic's Nerdy Desserts!

Psychic

Really and truly
December%20Cookies%20all%20small_zpso2smwxfk.jpg

I made a ton of cookies for an online Secret Santa for the podcast My Brother, My Brother and Me. I had some leftovers cookies, so here's what I made! A few of these were also gifts for friends, but they were all fun to freehand. :D

Here's Rowlet, Munchlax, Pikachu, a Substitute doll, the Mass Effect N7 logo, and Pearl from Steven Universe. Pearl looks like she's from the Simpsons' universe, but otherwise I'm pretty proud of my first humanoid character!

~Psychic

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Have you made anything themed around the show Supernatural?

If not, I'd love to see what you can come up with.

Sketchie

literally some guy
They're really cute! And look pretty tasty, too. I love the orange color, I'm no expert in food coloring but I do know how difficult it can be to get the right paint color, so if coloring food is anything like mixing paint I applaud you for getting it that way.

Psychic

Really and truly
They're really cute! And look pretty tasty, too. I love the orange color, I'm no expert in food coloring but I do know how difficult it can be to get the right paint color, so if coloring food is anything like mixing paint I applaud you for getting it that way.
Thank you so much! It definitely took a lot of food dye and patience to fully incorporate the colour. I was worried I'd have the same issue I had when trying to colour the dough for my malasadas, where the dough was so sticky that it felt impossible to knead in the dye. Luckily, the hamantaschen dough was much easier to work with, and took the colour really well! It's nice seeing someone appreciate that, so thank you. :>

Power%20Rangers%20Cakes%20small_zpsrf98e8lf.png

I made mini Power Ranger cakes for two birthdays! When sniffing out ideas for the guys’ cakes, I learned they both love Power Rangers! So I made their two favourite Rangers: The Blue Ranger from Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers and the Wolf Ranger from Power Rangers Jungle Fury.

The cakes are each three layers of chocolate cake, separated with blue and purple buttercream respectively! The helmets are made of melted white and milk chocolate. I’m honestly super impressed with how the mouth area on Blue came out! I was initially going to make his lips white, but I didn’t like the look of it, so I scraped it off and used white for the highlights around the lips instead. Just enough of the original white remained that it created a really cool effect! I’m really happy with the results, and plan to keep making more mini cakes!

~Psychic

Thank you so much! I generally only make non-Pokemon desserts for friends' birthdays, so if one of my friends friend is still into Undertale (or I get a commission), I could wind up making something for them, but no guarantees! Do you have something in particular in mind?

I was just thinking that some of the less complex monsters in the game like Temmie and the annoying dog could work well as some sort of Cookie design. Ultimately though, if you ever do it then it's up to you!

By the way those cookies look so tasty :3