• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Edward Elric is one of the best Mods here

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcmenX

Jynx's husband
Who's with me? He's the only guy who makes SENSE on these forums, not to mention he seems to be the brightest and knows how to make people shut the hell up when they get stupid

any one here agree?

P.s. this is not sarcastic, I really do think Edward Elric is one of the best here on these forums

E

Ethereal

OK, you're not new, so why in the hell did you make this thread? Surely, you must know that this is:

-Stupid
-Against the rules
-Stupid
-Butt-kissing
-Stupid

Advice: Delete this thread before Ed sees it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should have a national moderator day, when everyone on the internet all come together and celebrate their favourite mod. It would be awesome because we could suck up and actually have an excuse for doing so. We could be serious about it and everything. I think my idea is good because I wrote it all by myself, I have also drawn a picture depicting everyone on the internet showering their favourite moderator in the entire world with various emblems of appreciation.

-Josh

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
MarcmenX said:
Who's with me? He's the only guy who makes SENSE on these forums, not to mention he seems to be the brightest and knows how to make people shut the hell up when they get stupid

any one here agree?

P.s. this is not sarcastic, I really do think Edward Elric is one of the best here on these forums
I once saw a thread like this. The guy made it said.
he has to clear up about ten messes a day.
And ed replied.
Make this 11

So I suggest you do what eternal said. Or just PM him if you think he's that good. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.