1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

EELS (we speak english here)

Discussion in 'Rate My Deck' started by ven?, Dec 24, 2012.

1. ven?

ven? Kanto Region Champ

Now I have been posting mainly DTB or eels deck's (I would like to get keldoes and blastoise so I can test that deck) but here is what I figured out from my 3-2 rating at cities this past weekend (I was uber tired and did not want to play against anyone, so I decimated all the weak players of the tournament, I felt bad because one of which is a friend of mine >.>). I also teched this deck with zekrom because a new guild/league started up again in our city/town and they have an obsession with playing sigilyph (stupid things).

2 rayquaza EX
    2 mewtwo EX
    2 zekrom B/W
    4-4 Dynamotor (eelectrik NV)

9 electric energy
    5 fire energy

2 super rod
    4 switch
    3 max potion
    2 SSU
    2 level ball
    1 tool scrapper
    2 N (yeah in the beginning of the game it does come in handy but once you're successful it's like a kick in rayquaza's balls near the end of the game)
    3 juniper (I'll admit I was wrong)
    4 cheren
    2 RR
    3 ultra ball
    4 catcher

This does look like a cookie cutter eels deck but It does run alot faster then a regular eels deck by a noticeable amount, just in case you want to run a fast turn by turn eels deck. one note, you will need 4 and switch catcher for this deck, any less and it will not be as useful.

Edit: to all those that read this decklist merry Christmas everyone!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012