• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eevee and Sylveon! Encounters and Reunions!! (1194)

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
The poor plot of this episode was to keep him the hell away from Serena while Chloe was forced to have her for herself.

In a way, this is a very condensed Dawn return episode when Chloe kept Dawn for more than one and a half episodes...except here, Serena's "reunion" with Ash can be barely called a reunion before she has to leave before the sun sets. Basically a kthxbai deal.
I imagine this episode was just an attempt at being humorous, but even if Ash and Serena had spent more time together I don’t think it was going to go the way amourshippers hoped it would be. They’d probably talk about their adventure in kalos and cheer each other the same way Ash did with any other traveling companion, but spread out throughout the episode.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I imagine this episode was just an attempt at being humorous, but even if Ash and Serena had spent more time together I don’t think it was going to go the way amourshippers hoped it would be. They’d probably talk about their adventure in kalos and cheer each other the same way Ash did with any other traveling companion, but spread out throughout the episode.
I mean...Serena boldly kissed him and literally left him while he was out of words.

That's like something they surely would need to talk about for a long while without brushing it under the rug, which is probably why there was no mention about the kiss during the very brief time she was fleeing departing again.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I mean...Serena boldly kissed him and literally left him while he was out of words.

That's like something they surely would need to talk about for a long while without brushing it under the rug, which is probably why there was no mention about the kiss during the very brief time she was fleeing departing again.
Yes, I’m just saying that in typical pokemon fashion they would make those two act like nothing happened. When the writers don’t want to address or conclude something they just don’t.