• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eevee and Sylveon! Encounters and Reunions!! (1194)

Satokishi

"If you have time to hesitate then move, nothing you do is pointless, you will left with something than with nothing" rephrase. I love how she reused Ash advice and share it with Koharu. Remind me when she heading down on the elevator. She took that advice all the way up. Lol

Serena growth is amazing, well mature, and pretty. She kept that advice along on her journey. If she have plan joining Idol. She need to do everything she can get more of his attention and be equal with him.

Green light on the dock meaning.. I know the ship has been sail, but the light has been lit green.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
"If you have time to hesitate then move, nothing you do is pointless, you will left with something than with nothing" rephrase. I love how she reused Ash advice and share it with Koharu. Remind me when she heading down on the elevator. She took that advice all the way up. Lol

Serena growth is amazing, well mature, and pretty. She kept that advice along on her journey. If she have plan joining Idol. She need to do everything she can get more of his attention and be equal with him.

Green light on the dock meaning.. I know the ship has been sail, but the light has been lit green.
Green lights mean that the love was gone?:(

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
So judging by the interview it seems like Mayuki Makiguchi intentionally changed her performance to reflect Serena's new, more mature side. No wonder her tone felt a bit different.

Also, she thought Gou was a girl when she first saw him lol
Did she wear Ash’s performance during the performance? And do u mean that she changed her outfit ?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Did she wear Ash’s performance during the performance? And do u mean that she changed her outfit ?
She meant that she changed the way she voiced the character.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
You'd be surprised. A lot of people outside this (and Bulba) forum unironically believe that the non-ageing rule only applies to Ash, even now after so many past characters returned and proved they're also frozen in time.

It's a consequence of only him (in his age group at least) having a confirmed age, even though other characters who started out after him (May and Dawn) should be realistically younger than him.
What about Lance tho, dude looked like 20 years had passed

KukuiFanatic501

Serena's return is STILL trending on Twitter. I don't think there's any other episode that can top this one, like honestly. You can't tell me she's not everyone's fan favorite at this point.
Trending and being popular on social media doesn’t mean she’s everyone’s favorite. And I’m not saying this snarkingly btw, just addressing that I don’t want my favorite character to be assumed based on popularity on a platform.

KukuiFanatic501

Are you suggesting the anime should tear itself apart because of the directors running the asylum and spending more time explaining away plot holes than actually telling stories?

Because at least the people working on the anime, even the directors, have a common ground of respect of what came before. Yajima's statement is important because it highlights an understanding of what and how the anime works. Too many times have I've seen people misinterpret Ash being 10 years old to being Ash doesn't age but everyone else around him does. That's not how it works. It's really an eternal summer comic book time.

Ash doesn't have romance because he's too young to understand it. Maybe when he's older, but that requires a willingness to break the eternal summer. And because romance cannot happen to him, I doubt the writers would try to pair Ash with anyone else after Serena. Serena at least made a promise for the future that we won't see.
But then this argument can be applied to virtually every other poke girl too who came before and in the future as long as Ash’s journey continues (and because I like my head to not be cut off, I’m speaking from a neutral corner as I’m not a shipper)

I’m pretty sure this isn’t the first time it’s been pointed out that Misty had feelings for Ash

Lillie was implied to possibly confess something to Ash before Gladion interrupted during their departure.

Just because Serena’s ahead of the game doesn’t mean that in the unseeable future other girls Ash know wouldn’t develop in the romantic department either. Basically, nothing is really set in stone.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
This wasn't even a Serena return episode, since it focused way more on Ash meeting Wallace again, and Koharu meeting Serena for the first time

A return would have more focus between Ash and the returning character

So this is actually a Wallace return episode (featuring Serena from the Greninja Mains Cry series (& Go)

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
This wasn't even a Serena return episode, since it focused way more on Ash meeting Wallace again, and Koharu meeting Serena for the first time

A return would have more focus between Ash and the returning character

So this is actually a Wallace return episode (featuring Serena from the Greninja Mains Cry series (& Go)
That's an odd take since...Serena and Chloe got most of the screentime and focus...