• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eevee and Sylveon! Encounters and Reunions!! (1194)

Amour and TGG: (Major Spoilers for end of book)
Gatsby dies. Disregarding that, notice how Gatsby reaches for the green light, yet he can never touch it? That symbolizes that although he loves Daisy and they may be in a romantic relationship, Gatsby never gets what he really wants because Daisy doesn’t love him anymore, choosing her racist husband over Gatsby. So the green light can be see as Amourshippers delusional hope since Gatsbys hope was delusional

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
We get it, you hate Amourshipping
The fact that they purposely made Ash and Serena see each other for only 20 seconds is proof that they take amourshipping VERY CONSIDERED. If it wasn't, then she would have been with Ash THE ENTIRE EPISODE without talking about the kiss.

Serena is fulfilling her promise to be a better person for when she returns for Ash, that is, in a distant future that we may not see until many years later.

The fact that they purposely made Ash and Serena see each other for only 20 seconds is proof that they take amourshipping VERY CONSIDERED. If it wasn't, then she would have been with Ash THE ENTIRE EPISODE without talking about the kiss.

Serena is fulfilling her promise to be a better person for when she returns for Ash, that is, in a distant future that we may not see until many years later.
She already became a much better person because she advanced in her goal (in contests) and became a much more charming woman like she said
Which is why Amourshipping will probably never become canon.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Geez, what do you not get about time skips? As long as Ash and Serena remain 10 years old, this romance will not advance to the next level until they are considerably older and thus mature enough to tie the knot.

Be fortunate that Ash's time as the main protagonist is ending, since he'll be free from the never-ending summer.

DuskAstral

It doesn’t matter. The fact that Serena, such a high quality and superior character, appeared in it immediately makes it majestic and high tier
For me, it's not majestic and high tier.
I find her presence unnecessary. As soon as I saw her, I felt that the episode was of very low rank.

And it's definitely not perfect, just annoying and bland.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I find her presence unnecessary. As soon as I saw her, I felt that the episode was of very low rank.

Well, not everyone can recognise high quality content I guess
Some prefer shallow characters like the sm cast or Koharu and it is fine. Each one is entitled for his own opinions

But she barely interacted with Ash and showed how she is without him! You gotta like that

DuskAstral

Well, not everyone can recognise high quality content I guess
Some prefer shallow characters like the sm cast or Koharu and it is fine. Each one is entitled for his own opinions
I don't see anything great about a girl with no personality and only one thing on her mind.
I prefer girls like Cynthia or Iris who are much more interesting.