• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eevee and Sylveon! Encounters and Reunions!! (1194)

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I don't see anything great about a girl with no personality and only one thing on her mind.
I agree, I don’t like the blue girl from sm as well (not because her face looks like a fish)

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Like most Pokémon characters? Because they’re mostly all one-note and defined heavily by their character gimmicks.
Serena focused on her performance and helping Chloe in this episode somehow translates to only having Ash on her mind.

Meanwhile, Serena is also on the scene as she’s visiting to give a proposal to incorporate the aspects of Performances into Contests and establish Contests in Kalos in Kanto.
She’s over her crush on Ash and it is only mentioned in the “oh we were so dumb back then!” way because of course, not every crush leads to love. She’s become a prominent advocate of introducing Kalos to the broader Contest community, linking Performances to it and giving the Performance community a wider exposure across the Pokémon World and is pretty well known independently from Ash.
She reads the room when this interaction happens, and talks to Go privately; sensing this dilemma, and helping him realise that his feelings may not be strictly platonic. She helps him realise that just because he wants to be with Ash and experience the usual journey as friends or otherwise, that doesn’t mean he should miss once in a lifetime opportunities and just because you’re farther away from your friends, doesn’t mean you stop being friends. She advises him to do strictly what’s best for him, and not necessarily which path leads to the most time spent with Ash.

Go tells Ash about said course, and Ash encourages him to go for the opportunity. As an All the Best, Ash gives Go a Premier Ball, as a tongue-in-cheek nod to how Go never uses anything but Pokeballs to capture Pokémon (he’s teased for this quirk in universe now) and they go upon their separate journeys.

“But for that night, they were roommates.” An adult Dawn says as the scenery changes to reveal that this episode was actually a flashback and is now back to the present day, set in the future where all of Ash’s companions are partying on the 10th Anniversary of Ash winning the Masters Tournament. The episode ends, zooming onto a wedding photograph of Ash and Go with Dawn and Serena as the groomswomen for Ash and Go respectively with a crying Bayleef in the background.”

This make you happy @Sham @Satoshi & Touko ?

Squirtle911

Well Known Member
It was actually an episode of Koharu.
Serena was just an extra.
Claiming this wasn't also a Serena episode is absurd. They co-starred in the episode, no different than Dawn's first JN cameo or when May with Dawn in the Wallace cup. We also got to see Serena change and grow.

If this was just a random ep of Koharu wanting to try a Contest for no reason, it wouldn't get half the amount of attention it got.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
This episode really reminded me on how much I loved XY and amourshipping back then. Before this episode aired I was on the verge on hating XY and amour because of the fans and then
this episode happened and now I'm back on the amour hype train.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Fun fact: jn105's release date April 8 2022 is the canonical date of Your Name's Taki and Mitsuha's reunion. Like Ash and Serena both of them also reunited at the opposite ends of the stairs

Last edited:

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
Waifu wars are always cool Seriously, I am very disappointed with this episode. So what if they showed Serena, once I don't like her new desing at all. In XYZ he was definitely better, they pressed everything in this episode. And Koharu and Wallance and the annoying figure I hate and Sylveon who little showed anything. The episode with Glaceon should look like this episode. The meeting is most awaited for a few seconds. I'm sorry but I don't buy it

I could see this being build-up for a future episode as the scene at the end of the episode felt like foreshadowing, but who knows
LMFAOOOOO NO. You are probably wrong unfortunately