• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eevee and Sylveon! Encounters and Reunions!! (1194)

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
I think being idol fit Serena better than contest because she can dance along with her pokemons.

Maybe if Ash vs Leon is full battle with halftime break after one had 3 pokemons defeated, Serena and Lisia can have halftime show?
They can even convince Koharu to come up onto the stage with them since their outfits match.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I think being idol fit Serena better than contest because she can dance along with her pokemons.

Maybe if Ash vs Leon is full battle with halftime break after one had 3 pokemons defeated, Serena and Lisia can have halftime show?
Have them be the opening ceremony act for the master 8 tournament instead.

She and all the orher companions should be cheering from the stands during the fight.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
I don't think that change anything, it's just further confirmation that they will focus on their respective journey. Ash and Serena as a couple can only be an endgame scenario in the first place as this is a kid show.

Being an idol doesn't really affect Serena that much since the one she loves is already too busy to consider doing dates... or even realizing there's something different about his feelings for her.

Honestly, it would affect May and Drew more if Poke Idols are anything like real life Japanese idols.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Which means: even if Serena made another return this series, don't expect much amour moments. There won't be relationship in the middle of their journey, it can only appear on endgame scenario.
Man...I just get done with filing my taxes, and then I read this. :D:D:D

They can even convince Koharu to come up onto the stage with them since their outfits match.
That'd be such an awesome idea.

Pokemonfan5

Well, you should have said Misty, because Ash definitely wasn't degraded at the begining of original series
I don't remember Misty doing anything memorable for Ash to help him become better trainer, Brock is the only one I remember actually mentoring him

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
You remember when the first poster of Journeys was published and every1 thought Goh is a tombyish girl and was angry? hahaha

I didn't think that to be honest and it surprised me folks were clinging so much into this idea. The conviction people had at the time was astounding lol And it really escalate because I remember the main site even posting a phrase telling something like "Goh is confirmed to be a dude"

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
What I remember more and found to be disgusting were those people who hated Goh being possibly a girl simply because Goh would have been 'ugly', Jesus Christ
I wouldn't have minded tbh if Goh was a girl, a guy girl dynamic only without a third wheel could be very interesting, just dont force shipping

You mean Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Serena, Lillie, Mallow and Lana right?
Where is Bonnie?

If bringing the best in Ash means filling his stomach with food, who is the best? Mallow is a cook but she doesn't cook much for Ash. Maybe Serena?

Last edited: