• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eevee Evo Spriting Contest(approved by zephyr flare)

Do you think there should be another round?

• Yes

Votes: 40 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

mostly lurking
and perhaps only one or two can be entered?
and no sprites from the previous round, so we don't just end up with the same winners XD

XD157

The Darkness Goes On
right, new rules, anyone can enter as many as they want, as long as they were not WINNERS from the last round

XD157

The Darkness Goes On
right, new rules, anyone can enter as many as they want, as long as they were not WINNERS from the last round

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
OH MY @!#$@!$ GOD. How can it be proven he stole it, if there both edited eevee evos!?!?
He just customised it from the same thing! That's a DUH! If I ever saw one...
Can someone explain to me how it can be proven that he didn't just base it of the same thing? Honestly, I don't think that much of my art skills and I Could do either of those! I would be steaming mad if someone though my complely origional work of art ws a copy... If you have proof, please tel me, cause I am VERY confused.

one problem with the theory about the dsqualified person voting NO. If they were disqualified, they would want another shot, no? Also, I don't think one person can vote 4 times... I think it was some of those random purposefull spamers out to wreak everyone's lives...

Last edited:

Bert

Untitled
I voted no because I don't care about eevee evo's. There have been too many contests of them and I saw the same stuff in every contest. Also they occupy space which would be better spend to a decent spriting thread.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
When is the next contest going to be? Because there are 38 people who said yes, and 4 people that said no... I've been making eeveelutions and picking the best.
Also, to the person who posted above me, eevee is a begginer spriter's dream because you can do just about anything to it... But it would be nice if people did different things... one of my own spin-on-the-box is Auraeon -Create your own anything... NO TAKING MY IDEA!!!- :)... by the way, everyone, for your ghost eeveelutions, make it more detailed than a eevee/gastly, please? I really think whe should strive to be like the person with the chart... You know, the one with King eeveeon and Diatleon (Think that's how you spell it...) and think... Outside of da' box! ;133;.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
i won as the best spookeon and i didnt use eevee nor gastly.

Notice you won :p. Baisically, If you want to do good, you gotta do origonal stuff... By the way, congrats! I'll go check yours, I forget what it looks like :(.

omg all the sprites are awesome compared to mine i hope there is another round so i can enter :D

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
i won as the best spookeon and i didnt use eevee nor gastly.

OH! Your's is the Sillohette! I REALLY liked that one! A LOT of creativity...
Though could you maybe of put eyes in? Like, use the little stars from Tickle and use them for eyes?

By the way, do we have to wait until the 30th? It's a whole week away! Also, Yes is so obviosly in the lead...

Oh, by the way... no one entered for meteoreon? Guess I'll be the first next round ;)

Last edited:

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
What did I win exactly?

Anyways....I'd like to enter a Cosplayer/Genka if I can.
Cosplayer-Glacia_Shiny.png

Link

alli940

I can see you
OH! Your's is the Sillohette! I REALLY liked that one! A LOT of creativity...
Though could you maybe of put eyes in? Like, use the little stars from Tickle and use them for eyes?

By the way, do we have to wait until the 30th? It's a whole week away! Also, Yes is so obviosly in the lead...

Oh, by the way... no one entered for meteoreon? Guess I'll be the first next round ;)

no that one wasn,t accepted read page 3 or 4 i think. at the bottom

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Oh! The one without legs? That one was so simple it was AWSOME!!! VERY Creative :)

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
well is there going to be a contest. if not you really should delete this.

Actually, this contest is kinda over... but it appers the polls say "Yes!" For another round!

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
No more Eevee contest?!?! but yes won by 32 votes!!!

Arceus Shadow

Got Shinies?
yes there is

It starts now, I just had to wait for the pole to close, the new rules are:

anyone can enter as long as the don`t enter a winning eeveelution

start

now!

Status
Not open for further replies.