• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

eevee evolutions

Randomness

He is already here.
Every one of them, except Flareon .

willsgb

WEE HUGHIE SAYS ****
never used them much, as only really caught them towards the end of my playthrough of gold and am now scared to turn it on lest the save game corrupts or has already died, and not caught any on the newer gen games yet, but i always loved the versatile kitties and the concept of it; and i think it's actually quite cool that they're not that common too, adds to the persona.

does anyone else feel the need to have a party exclusively made up of eevees and their evolutions? in gold, i only used them together. it worked perfectly in gold, too, because there were 5 evolutions, and the original.

classy pokemon, no doubt

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Umbreon has great defensive stats, so I'll evolve my Evee to Umbreon plus It's my favorite Pokemon.
Espeon is a Solid Special Sweeper as well, but Umbreon is better IMO.

phantom5niper

Glaceon is number 1
That would have to be Glaceon

President People

Eat The Path
I love them all, but Umbreon is definitely my favorite.

Aegon

My favourites are Leafeon, Espeon and Vaporeon. I don't care so much for the others, but I still like them.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Espeon is my favourite. One of my least favourite has got to be Umbreon, it's far too overrated.

lumiina

MM Breader
I love Espeon non-competitively, Vaporeon competitively.

I wish Eevee actually had some benefits non-evolved. Because I like the shiny eevee.

Being an avid shiny collector I have to put them into shiny and non shiny category :p

Overall my favourite is Espeon. I had one in my original silver which i did not evolve until it had learned bite as an Eevee. I didn't think about the whole physical/special differences back then so it was a pretty baller Espeon! It sweeped Sabrina with that bite it had. =3

It also reminds me of the Dash card from Cardcaptor Sakura which was one of my favourite cards. Plus I love purple and favour the psychic type in older gens.

In terms of shiny, Espeon is not my favourite, Umbreon is. I love the contrast of the black and blue, it's simply beautiful! I also love shiny Eevee, it's so pretty!

Coming second would be Jolteon, SO fast and so very useful when I used one in a playthrough of LG.

I also love Flareon. I don't care about it's lack of good moves. My one was useful and the shiny is lovely!

Vaporeon, also highly effective and has a great shiny.

I've not used the other two in gameplay yet. Overall their design is less appealing but I know they have their strengths. Shiny Glaceon is also beautiful.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I like umbreon and glaceon the best.

TabiPianist

'Dis ma game face!!
Glaceon Vaporeon Umbreon are my faves.

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
Umbreon rules!
Seriously, confuse ray + curse + payback = ownage

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Flareon's my favorite for one reason and one reason (read my username for a hint)

[spoil]IT'S A FIRE-TYPE AND THEY'RE AWESOME! [/SPOIL]

Of course, I use none of the Eevelutions on my team...perhaps I'll train my Flareon right after I de-HM slave my Floatzel and Staraptor, then train them, and evolve my Pupitar and train my Tyranitar.

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
I either go with Umbreon or Jolteon.
Jolteon is awesome and Umbreon...
Well, I like Dark-types. ;)

Derp

[Something funny]
Leafeon is by far my favorite!