• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eevee in Diamond

Hey,

Started playing Diamond a few days ago and lovin it. What I need to know, is there an Eevee in the game, or does it have to be traded in from the other versions? If it has to be traded in, do I need any special to do it, or can I just trade one in from my Emerald version?

Thanks in advance.

Meowth! That's right!

Cat Pokemon Trainer
After you get the National Dex, Mizuki in Yosuga city gives one to you, and also you can catch them in the Pokemon Mansion.

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
*pokes above post*

If you want to transfer it over, all you need is the National Dex and beat the E4 in Emerald.

Deoxys Breeder

Deoxys Trainer
Ya eevee!

I know that you can get eevee in themansion so no more breeding to get a female! I rather just give away all of my male eevees on WI-FI since I don't need them. I loooovee eevee
SOOOOO CUTE.

YuKingMenoko

Dead Man Walking
Aside from the free one they are pretty rare behind the mansion so I'd suggest soft-reseting until you get the free Eevee to be a female so you can breed.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
If I could figure out how to use the Wi-Fi I would love to have one of those Eevee, Deoxys Trainer.

Would a Japanese game work like regular Nintendo Wi-Fi? If so, just find a place that's near a wireless router or a place with free Wi-Fi (such as a bunch of McDonald's). Then, just turn on the DS, go to the Wi-Fi menu wherever it is, and wait for it to load. Then, you're good to go.

Nintendo has a Wi-Fi hotspot locator. Check it out.

Koriinku

Shinx <3
I thought Eevee would be a normal found-over-the-grass Pokemon in D/P. I guess not.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I think you can get one. But im not entirly sure.

DarkPsychoBoost

Future World Emperor
This is great. I cant beleive Eevee can be caught in the wild.

nikoflores

Wow, I like eevee a lot, they're my favourite, I haven't thought that you can catch them in the wild, but I found out that you can catch them on the pokemon mansion in diamond,^_^, I think they are I haven't tried it yet

G-Blastoise

i want to catch one eevee in diamond ...

UmbreonTrainer

Dark & Steel Trainer
On a related note, can Ditto be caught in this Gen? This would make getting a female Eevee another stage easier especially if you can catch wild ones.

mewfan1

FYI, this should be in the DP discussion. Don't be suprised if this gets moved.

You can get Evee in swarms at the Pokemon mansion.

@ umberontrainer, you can get Ditto with the Poketech thing.

eevee-me

Mayness Yayness!
Yep theres two ways to get Eevee wich is great!
Although I recomend soft reseting for a female

Aya

It's Ayu, not Aya.
Well this is very cool because this is one of the first pokemon games that you can actually catch wild Eevees. usually your given one.