• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eevee keeps evolving into Jolteon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I've tried to find an answer online but no one seems to be having this problem.
Every Eevee I have, keeps evolving in to Jolteon. I know of the naming trick. I'd usually get a more balanced evolution of all three, but I keep having my Eevee's evolve in to Jolteon.
Is anyone else having this problem? Or am I just unlucky. I don't mind to much as water Pokemon are quite common in the gyms here, and I do have a few strong Vaporeon and Flareon. But it's kinda annoying, even with Jolteon having its CP raised.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Outside of using the nickname trick, what your Eevee evolves into is entirely random, so your problem really just comes down to having bad luck, it's just the nature of an RNG-based evolution. The only advise I can give you is to keep on trying.

This also happens for me, I don't think it is completely random as I live near a beach and there's tons of electric Pokemon nearby

Austratus

a paper man
I had quite a long string of evolving nothing but Flareon for a while-- Jolt was the last of the three I managed to get, and I ended up finding that one in the wild (with my highest CP to date, no less).

As already said though, random is random. Hopefully you find the ones you're looking for!

Sprinter1988

I think the name trick was changed a while ago. I say this because I had an Eevee I nicknamed Rainer evolve into Flareon instead of Vaporeon

Status
Not open for further replies.