• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eevee-lution Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajiryn

Eevee-lutionist
The newer team: April 23rd, 2009

;136;
Flareon (Inferuno) @ Wide Lens
Ability: Flash Fire
Docile Nature
- Fire Blast
- Sunny Day
- Iron Tail
- Helping Hand

;470;
Leafeon (Tsuta) @ <?>
Ability: Leaf Guard
Naughty Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Synthesis
- Aerial Ace
- Helping Hand

;197;
Umbreon (Ankoku) @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
Lonely Nature
- Moonlight
- Confuse Ray
- Toxic
- Helping Hand

;196;
Espeon (Nentou) @ <?>
Ability: Synchronize
Gentle Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute
- Helping Hand

;135;
Jolteon (Dageki) @ Magnet
Ability: Volt Absorb
Mild Nature
- Thunder
- Rain Dance
- Hyper Beam
- Helping Hand

;134;
Vaporeon (Mizu) @ <?>
Ability: Water Absorb
Calm Nature
- Surf
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Helping Hand

Last edited:

crazymoose

Tailow!
well first you don't want to have an item that just raises one move's power. so id go back with wide lens. second, leafeon has terrible sp atk. give it aerial ace and swords dance instead of shadow ball and solarbeam. espeon is the opposite of leafeon, so give it shadow ball instead of bite. and if you can give jolteon a good hp, preferrably one that deals with ground, instead of hyper beam do it.

Rank up!

runka

Charizard pwns it!
Ev's........

runka

Charizard pwns it!
/\The only GOOD nature would be Vaporeon.

Shin Gouken

Silence! I keel you!
I love the idea but i'm not sure how effective it will be. Having half the team on sunny day and the other half on rain dance doesn't sound altogether beneficial. It may cause problems.

Take solarbeam off leafeon, it won't hit as hard as leaf blade, his spatk is terrible but his atk is actually pretty good. Synthesis would be better placed here because its usefulness increases in the sun. Leafeon can then absorb hits and stay healthy and support. You could give him wish and baton pass but i would lose sunny day if you did that.

Umbreon wants lefties ad protect, it increases his stalling capabilities. Wish, protect, toxic, confuse will have your oponent screaming at you. very annoying

EW hyperbeam on jolteon! HP ice or at least shadow ball. He doesn't have time to rain dance with the abundance of EQ's in double battles

Items, ewwwww. They all want lefties

Ajiryn

Eevee-lutionist
Hey all. As you've seen in the welcome forums, I'm back.

I never said I appreciated the comments, did I? Oops. ^_^ Yep, I've tried a few of your suggestions. Thanks a lot.

So, why am I back here?

See, this team (pre and post suggestions) has always done pretty swell for me. ^_^ I love the LINK BATTLE record I have on my card at the moment!

However, now tiring from the usual dance, my friends have joined in with the rest of the world in the horrifyingly effective Min/Maxing process of raising a team. So, now with something that I used to do well with, I'm now having a slightly difficult time keeping up with the rest. The only thing left for me to do is raise another from scratch, I suppose, and do it with the proper stats.

...I don't even know where to start.

Someone said 'EVs'. And..... well.... kinda left it at that. And even as I shift through the plentiful topics of EV/IV training, I'm still clueless. (Feel free to throw a tomato at me. >_>)

I've never particularly worried much about this because- well, I go with what works and for awhile this was just super. However:

"Um... are you serious about this? Include EV's, and GOOD natures."

You can see my obliviousness. >_<;;

And breeding? What's all that about? To someone from the RED era, breeding was only considered usefulful to me because I needed to fill out the Pokedex. Aside from that, I had no idea what bredding can bring out as far as stats and values go! Even now, I only see it as a way to get a certain nature- or, at least one that's slightly useful. I know, I know, some of you Min/Max-ers are probably tearing out hair at that- But once again- I'm oblivious!

So I'm going to try and raise another Eevee team. However, I'm going to repost my current one- I'd appreciate any comments at all. Oh, and if it's related to something I said I failed at above.... do explain. ^_^;;

My first post with the team has been modified, okay?

Ajiryn

Eevee-lutionist
Eeeegh. Double post. >_>;;;

I might as well say that I'm fully willing to breed the heck out of my team for better natures.

Also, I heard breeding improves stats- But, for someone who hatched quite a couple of generations of eevees, they all seem to still be at the 6's or 5's on starting stats.

Misconception? Or am I just doing it wrong?

Last edited:

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
So you bumped a thread that is over a year old, for a team that is against the rules to post, which is also not in the proper format, lacking descriptions, and you double posted to top it off.

Amazing how many rules you broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.