• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eevee-lutionist!!!

Ajiryn

Eevee-lutionist
Hey everybody! Little new to the community, so I thought it'd be a good idea to drop by and say 'Hi'.

A little bit about me:

1. Ajiryn is pronounced: AH-jeer-in. (Not really a roll, but more like a flick on the 'R'. It should sound like a very short l, if anything.)
2. I'm a dude. Should say right in my profile, too. So please, don't ask.
3. I pride myself on having all Eevee-styled members on my team! (For the small group that may not know, that means FLAREON, VAPOREON, JOLTEON, UMBREON, ESPEON, LEAFEON, GLACEON, and of course, EEVEE.) I'm the only one I know to really do this prestigiously, but I'm willing to bet there are others out there too. ^_^
4. I am very open to suggestions for my team. Gonna post it up once I get a chance.
5. As afore mentioned, I'm just a plain Eevee fanatic.

I look forward to meeting you guys!

Night_Umbreon

Oh god! The imagery!
Ah, a fellow Eevee lover! I also have an Eeveelution-based team on my Firered.:)

Anyway welcome to the forums, have fun!

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
Welcome to the forum! I like Vaporean, it's obviously the best eevee-lution.

Do you do competitive battling with your eevees?

I like plain old Eevee. Maybe a few of you guys should check out the EE club. Though if you'd like to join you have to PM someone in charge of the club first. ;P

Anyways, welcome to SPPf! ^_^

Ajiryn

Eevee-lutionist
Ah, many apologies for the delay in my reply! The CPU was going a bit 'wacky' to say. Many sites were unaccessible for awhile.

My favorite? I'd pick Flareon. I remember all the way ack when Red/Blue came out, Flareon was the one I endd up with. All though I think Eevees are the best, even though they can't really be considered an 'eevee-lution'. ;136;

I think all of them are pretty useful though; I have one o' each for battling. I usually bring Flare, Jolt, Vap, Leaf, Umb, and Esp, but there's been a few times I switched one or two in favor of Glace or Eevee.

Competitive battling? Definitely. ^_^ I've gone through a lot to make sure that I make a name for Eevees out there. It was so fun at this year's AX (Anime Expo). Waiting lines were common; Hour long lines not unusual. So I got a good chance to tear up a few teams! Except for that one dude that used all ubers; That match did NOT go well... Oh well.

Contest times were also great, too. My pride and joy is my 9th Eevee. It's barely Lvl. 1, and I don't really get to use it in battles (o' course), but I've done wonders to its contest stats. I managed to get all 20 contest ribbons with it! ^_^

Ah, nearly forgot: Would you happen to know any of these people from the EE? I would definitely like to meet them.

Last edited:

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
My personal favourite was Leafeon,But to see NotChip's favourite please click on my spoiler,It's actuallyy pretty amusing!
Maybe,I hav a favourite new Eeveelution now called Sh*tteon,Hehe!

eeveefox

Welcome to the forums,
So many ....eevee fans.