• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eevee Moveset?

Dark_Danger

Hehe...You know...
Eevee Moveset? (Emerald)

What would be a good moveset for eevee? No hidden power please. for eevee not its evolutions, already got them covered (makin eevee team)

Rudibaker

^^Pure Genius
Hm...

Dont know about Eevees...

Eevee
ShadowBall
Body Slam
Wish
Attract

I'd suggest you use DarkSpectrum's Eevee with Liechi Berry and something over Rest. RestFlailing? Doesn't work.

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
I'd suggest you use DarkSpectrum's Eevee with Liechi Berry and something over Rest. RestFlailing? Doesn't work.

Take down is another option.... rest was more of an in-game option to get around possible status afflictions that would mess with flailing.

DarkPyro

Lord of Darkness
Hmm...depends on what you want for it, I'd go with something like this...

Adamant/Jolly
Return
Shadow Ball
Quick Attack/Iron Tail/Physical HP
Curse/Wish/Rest

Dunno, it's probably crap, I've never been too good with strategic movesets, use it if you feel it works

Dark_Danger

Hehe...You know...
Eevee@Choice Band
Jolly
-Flail
-Endure
-Shadow Ball
-Body Slam

think thats ok?
what about ev's...how about
-Attack 252
-Speed 252
-HP 6

the flail will do some good damage.

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
Eevee@Choice Band
Jolly
-Flail
-Endure
-Shadow Ball
-Body Slam

think thats ok?
what about ev's...how about
-Attack 252
-Speed 252
-HP 6

the flail will do some good damage.

Um no that won't... choic band confines you to only 1 move..... loose the choice band or replace endure with another attacking move.....
Best would be to loose choice band.

Dark_Danger

Hehe...You know...
Um no that won't... choic band confines you to only 1 move..... loose the choice band or replace endure with another attacking move.....
Best would be to loose choice band.

i thought it only increase attack..

Kinetic Soul

My Eevee is Brave (Att+/Spd-) and Highly Curious

It knows:
Return
Last Resort
Protect
Trump Card

It holds a Silk Scarf and has Adaptability. I should probably lose Trump Card or Last Resort and maybe change out the Silk Scarf, but I like the double boost I get from it and Adaptability on all those high powered Normal moves. Especially Trump Card when I get the PP down to 1. Anywho, I'm in the same boat. I think it's just time for my Eevee to evolve... at level 82. :p