• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eevee Problem In Breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys Breeder

Deoxys Trainer
I traded my vaporegon from my firered to my emerald and I caught a ditto and I breed them.
I got lots of eegs and they came out as eevees but all male.
I need some females. 1 is for my sister I breed special pokemon for people in my development.
I looked up the gender ratio and I saw the ratio for female was low.
But does the ratio get lower due to breeding a male vaporegon with a no gender ditto? ;134 + ;132 = ;133 .

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
Ditto doesn't effect gender. Eevee has a 87.5/12.5 male/female ratio, so just keep trying until you get a female. It's not impossible, just unlikely.

Bad Skitty

Caught em' all
I bred about 30 before getting a female. It takes a while.

I always get females...

Deoxys Breeder

Deoxys Trainer
I finaly got a female eevee!
I got it out of eggs.
I like the step counter thing so now I don't have to guess how many steps I took and I think that the eggs should change appearence when you breed one pokemon with the same one but different gender.
Thnx for the help I thought that the ratio changes for not breeding vaporeon with another vapoereon. Igot 3 male torchics if people need one for D/P if they don't have emerald or R/S.

The rentoraa pokemon are cool! the few D/P pokemon that are cool
most of them look weird to me.

remember i think those are the japanese versions of the sprites because for some reason whenever they get to amereican the sprites are enchanced

pokemon_maniac

from heaven to glory
u will be lucky if you get one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.