• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

eevee

what kind of eevee is your favorite

what kind of eevee would you want to have in the next generation

What evolution of Eevee is my favourite? Seeing as, you know, Type could be a reference to Normal or Dark Type or any other type, and last time I checked, only Darkrai could be all types with its various plates. My favourites evolution would have to be Espeon, it just looks so glorius and magnificant, it has an alright movepool and decent stats. I also love Vaporeon, because it was from the original generation (along with Jolteon and Flareon, but I don't like them, so I'm not going to throw them in) and the amount of hit points it had was amazing. I'm also a fan of the shiny version of Umbreon, it's the best shiny ever created, in my opinion.

What Type do I want the evolution of Eevee to be in the next generation? That's saying there'll be an Eevee evolution introduced, which I doubt. I don't want a new Eevee evolution, as making one or two just aren't going to work out. Hell, Leafeon was bad enough, can you imagine a Ghost-Type Eevee evolution?

My favorite Eevee evolution is probably either vaporeon or jolteon. I would like to see a steel type evee evolution in the next generation. I think umbreon and espeon recieve too much attention as favorite Eevee evolutions.

My fav I would have to say is Vaporeon, its just so cool looking.
I would love to see a flying eevee evolution. Aireon would be the name I picture it being a creamy white kind of color with angelic wings on its back and a bird tail. Just an Idea.

Rikuox

Team Heroes
Umbreon my favorite, others beside newer 4th genration can be KOed in 1 hit exept Umbreon.

I admit I'd like to see what they can do with remainding types. A Dragon type might be too overated for me though. And also Bug and grass would be too similar, and I don't want a rock AND ground eevee so only 1.

MasterLucario

No life till leather
Umbreons really cool!
I would like to see a dragon eevelution

Elite Four Muadita

My favorite Eeveelution are Espeon and Umbreon.

Id like to see a Dragon/Flying (in just on poke)
Or Rock/ground

Leafeon & Flareon

Tomato Jr.

The best eevee evolution is certainly flareon, though vaporeon is also pretty cool. Jolteon is too spiky and angular for my tastes. I would like to see a ghost type evo, but one that looks too evil.
Anyone else feel that getting glaceon and leafeon is too stupid. Stones and happiness i can deal with but taking it to a certain place and leveling it up is too weird. is there going to be a place like this in future games???
I think nintendo would make the method weird for the sake of weirdness

PsychicPsycho

I like Espeon, since it's psychic w/ good special attack.

I think they should make, over time, an evolution for each type, so no one is left out. But I'd prefer a dragon or ghost type to be the next.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
I love Umbreon because of it's appearance. No other Eevee-lutions.

Lunar Ho-oh

Beyond Legends
I love all evee evolutions, but umbreon is the coolest even though when it gets to level 100 it's weaker than an espeon.

latiaswindblast

I can't really choose,but if I have too...I will pick Espeon then.:)

Charla

I have 2 favorites. 1- Eevee just like this is adorable, cute and strong without evolving!!! A pokemon can be strong like this it doesn't need necessarely an evolution to be strong, its stregh is in its heart! 2 - umbreon, too nobile, too awsome!! It's the king of darkness!

Charla

I have 2 favorites. 1- Eevee just like this is adorable, cute and strong without evolving!!! A pokemon can be strong like this it doesn't need necessarely an evolution to be strong, its stregh is in its heart! 2 - umbreon, too nobile, too awsome!! It's the king of darkness!

Charla