• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

eevee

Leomon

The digital warrior
My favorite is Flareon.

They could bring in a ghost type for the next gen.

Aranna

Flareon Glaceon and Leafeon are my favorite... don't really know why but i will always use them.

Aranna

Flareon Glaceon and Leafeon are my favorite... don't really know why but i will always use them.

-Hayward-

Ronin Harrier
My favorite is Jolteon, and has been for a long time. Although, there really are no bad eeveeloutions. Each one is pretty great. Does anyone else think it would have been kind of cool if Eevee had been like Castform? Meaning that, depending on weather factors or maybe even in response to opponent's attacks, he could change types/forms/looks during battle. Kind of like Red's Eevee in the manga?

I think that poison would not be much of a stretch in terms of logical future eeveeloutions. Dragon and/or flying might be a tough look to pull off. I could also see either steel, ground, or normal as possible future types.

Espeon and Leafeon are the best.

i think 7 is enough as theres too many to put in one team now. But a normal type eevee that evolves by level would be nice as it would look like eevee but bigger and vicious looking.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
Flareon, Espeon, and Glaceon are my favorites, personally. They've always worked well with whatever I have on my team. :)

jaxonferz

umbreon is freakin awesome.
we need a eevee evolution for these
flying(the only pure flying type)
dragon
metal
poison
ghost

espeon_155

Pokemon Prof.
Espeon and Leafeob are the best. I think they should bring in a ground pr dragon type one...

Lickilicky

Lickilicky Trainer
my pokemon top:
1. lickilicky
2. yanmega
<...>
486. eevee
487. leafeon
488. glaceon
489. vaporeon
490. espeon
491. jolteon
492. flareon
493. missingno
494. umbreon
hope you enjoyed it

Well I like the lot of them. Maybe I'm just odd something. But Umbreon is my favourite.

And what about a steel-type Eevee? That'd be different. Maybe a bug one lol. Ghost could be interesting... Maybe fighting? Not sure how that would work though... Maybe a two-legged Eevee *gasp* now that would be kool

muumajii23

I really like Espeon. It's so adorable!!

bugman03

Leafeon then Vaporion then Espion
not a fan of Glaceion, sideburns are for people

1st: Flareon
2nd: Umbreon
3rd: Glaceon

They should bring in Ghost, Flying and Poison-types if they're gonna make any more.

txdaan

Who reads this is...
Jolteon and Umbreon

As for the new Eeveelution, I made a dragon one, a fakemon called Mytheon:

Mytheon_v2-1.jpg