• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eeveelution Evolution RPG: Quest of the Eeveelution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Been given permission to put this here, so :p

This is for members of the Eeveelution Evolution club only, so don't sign up if your not part of the club!

Plot

It wasn’t the brightest of Days on the pokemon isle; in fact it was quite the opposite. Rain clattered to the floor and the wind had picked up drastically. The sea roared up onto the once warm sand of the beach as the palm trees swayed frantically side to side. A flock of Wingull escaped the scene quickly and took off further into the centre of the pokemon isle. Here they were joined by a mixed flock of winged pokemon who had been horribly disturbed from they’re slumber by the sudden change in weather. Like the palm trees on the beach, even the great oak trees of the nearby forest were having some difficulty standing in one spot.

The small ponds rippled madly with the heavy breath of the wind and the small river pokemon quickly delved deeper into the water in order to escape the harsh downpour of rain. As for the forests residence they were quite bewildered by the harshness of the storm. It made no sense, not an hour ago there was not a cloud in the sky and the moon shined brightly and calmly down upon the residence of the island. All of a sudden a great storm had picked up without any reason as to why; it was confusing to say the least.With time the storm passed and the moon shined through once again. The clouds spread and the stars twinkled down upon the confused residence. It was hard to sleep that night.

The next morning, a council was called in the centre of the forest. A small village built by pokemon, home to the elders of the forest. A wise Venasaur sat at the head and lead a tremendous group of old warriors, said to have protected the forest from evil long ago, a Noctowl who could see the future and its dangers, a Butterfree whose quick maneuvers delivered messages without fail, a Lucario who was once a fierce fighter and a Milotic who once sailed her companions far and wide.

For hours they discussed the strange happenings from the night before, the storm, the harsh waves and the hectic winds. The Noctowl could see nothing, claimed that whenever he tried to gaze into the future of this mess that a purple fog would obscure his view. It was a mystery, not even the Noctowl could foresee what was to come. The villagers lowered their heads in sorrow. What could t have been? And if the Noctowl of legend could not see the future there was defiantly something wrong.

The Venasaur stood from his place and turned to the Butterfree. “We are too old to deal with this, my friend. We need ones with more energy and charisma. I wish for you to find them.” But before the Butterfree could answer, there was a huge explosion, the ground shook and from afar the Pokemon could see balls of fire rise into the air. They gasped and started to panic until the Lucario stood and waved his hand. With the blink of an eye, the Pokemon calmed and the Lucario spoke. “I had wished that no one would have to set foot there again.” The Venasaur sighed deeply and nodded. “Indeed.”

“It seems the Volcano has yet another secret that needs to be unfolded.” The Noctowl stated, turning to the Milotic who sat below his branch in a small pond. She sighed too “The young ones will have much to face on this journey.” She turned to the Butterfree. “My friend, you must go, find them and bring them to us. We will explain everything to them when they arrive. Choose wisely my friend, for they are our only hope.”

“I will, my lady. But what should I tell them?”

The Venasaur looked up at the hovering Butterfree “Tell them to hurry. We’ve not much time. I sense darkness from the volcano once more, this time much more powerful. Our Hero’s will have to travel far. Over jagged mountains, rough terrain and sail raging seas. They will meet both friends and foes, conquer evil and learn many skills and magic’s. Many wonders await them and at the end of it all lays a question of life or death. Whether they conquer that evil or join it will be up to them, but try to choose as wisely as you can, my friend.”

“I will do that, elder. Please have confidence in both me, and the chosen ones.” With that, he rose into the air and took off in search of the next hero’s.

“I trust your judgment.” The Venasaur whispered as he slowly lost sight of the Butterfree.

Sum up

So you play an Eeveelution who unknown to you is going to set out on a mission to stop whatever evil is out there. There are no humans, so you will not know anything about them, for all you know the island is the only thing you know. You all inhabit one are (which will be described further on) so the elders are the only higher beings that you know of too. You may have friends, some f you may even know eachother so don’t be afraid to PM eachother and set up some kind of bond if that’s what you want.

You do not yet know (at the start of teh RPG) that you have been chosen to go on this mission, so you will just be going about your daily lives. That being hunting, playing, whatever have you. Just think wilderness and how wild animals would act.

Areas

There are several areas to the island, the only are you know of is the area of Konoha, anything outside of Konoha is unknown to you, unless you have heard small telling of other lands, this is the only place you know.

Konoha: An area to the very south of the island, it includes the southern beach, the southern forest and the islands just off the coast, it is a very peaceful place where pokemon go about their daily lives. The forest holds the main river which flows from the very north of the forest down towards the sea and is also home to small ponds. To the north of the Konoha area is a small rocky patch which leads further north of the island, but the elders have forbid anyone from going further than a small warning sign, this is home to small groups of mountain pokemon. To the east of the Konoha are lays a small plane, which circles the forest from the outside, but like the mountains, Konoha residents who do not wish for trouble have been warned to go no further. The west is home to the darker creatures of the Konoha area, here the mountain region from the north curves around to meet with the west and here many caves have been created by mountainous pokemon. The more peaceful beings of the area dare not tread there. The islands out to the south are quaint enough, this is where many water pokemon play and frolic, it is made entirely out of soft sand and palm trees.

Kaze: The mountainous region off to the north of the island. Not much is know of it, but it is said the most dangerous of pokemon reside here and the elders have warned many to keep away from it.

Pakuro: Off to the East of the island is said to be a very watery area, it is not considered to be home to dangerous pokemon, but it is said to be dangerous in its own way.

Sajin: West is a wasteland. Bogs, cracked soil and gunk galore! Again, not much is know of the place, but it has always seemed harmless enough.

Avalon: The centre of the island is said to be over mountains, seemingly off to the north, but the mountains dip into a circular dome where there is said to lay magic and wonder, but not many pokemon know of what lies there.

NOTE: There are more places to discover and the places above are only tell tale of what Pokemon of heard, there is much more to them =D

Powers

You can use the powers Pokemon have from the games, but they are not limited, you can use as many as you want as long as your Pokemon learns them naturally. Things like Surf and Flash are considered natural, so you can use them.

Species

You: You will play an Eeveelution of course, so that means you can be: Eevee, Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Espeon, Lefeon and Glacion.

Others: You will come across many species and NPC, you can even make your own friends and whatever, but be realistic. There isn’t going to be an Onix in the ocean...catch my drift?

Rules

Okay, I know some of you aren’t use to RPGing, so they won’t be as strict, thats why this isn’t in the actual RPG forum. But still read the stickies to get an idea okay.

-Posts must be over 7 lines long.

-Do not take over other peoples characters (Bunnying). As in, stick to using your own character, no one else’s unless given permission.

-Dont use script, exp:

Ash: Go Pikachu!
Pikachu: Pika!
Ash: Alright! Thunder now Pikachu!
Pikachu: Pikaaa chuuuu!

None of that, and don’t try and use too much dialog anyway.

-Use description: As in describe surroundings, how your character feels, his thoughts and what you think of others ect.

And that should be it for the beginners, I mean if you want rules in more detail if you want to take up RPGing, then please check out all of the stickies to help you =D This isn’t much to stick by because its only a small RPG, but still, try your best to take it seriously ^_^

Name: (This shouldn’t be a problem for anyone.)
Age: (You can put it in human years, older than 10, younger than 40)
Species: (What Eeveelution are you?)
Description: (5 lines at least. Describe your character, I know its an Eeveelution, but add some character)
Personality: (How your character acts. 5 lines or more)
History: (Your characters history. 5 lines or more or optional)
Other: (Anything else?)

I’ll post mine soon, if your confused or anything, just PM me ^_^

Last edited:

Angeling

true love
I'm first. :D I noticed some minor typos, but to point out the most:

Shadowfaith said:
Lefeon and Glacion.
Leafeon and Glaceon. ^^;

Name: Shizu.

Species: Espeon.

Description: Sleek purple fur without a marking to be seen, except near the tail where there's a vague star-shaped birthmark at the base of the tail. The forked tail often sways from side to side when she's contemplating or just thinking of something. Her tail also helps her to foresee any possible troubles, by detecting the air currents. The rest of her body is finely shaped, with distinctive feline features, including the whiskers jutting out the sides of her face. Her darkish purple eyes harbor a enigmatic, dark aura to them while the glimmering red gem at her forehead lends a more mysterious look.

Personality: She can appear quite aloof and inattentive; but in fact, she's only absorbing everything around her and what's happening. She's also very loyal to her companions and trust them to the point of protecting them from any harm. However, because of her distance, it may be difficult to approach her without praying she won't hurt someone. Once you get to know her, she's very friendly and trusting.

History: She lost her mother when she was only two, as well as her baby sister because of delivery issues. Her father had a tough time raising her while working different jobs per week or month, and as a result, she grew more introverted, quiet, and intrapersonal. Despite the obstacles and difficulties she went through, she still loves her father very much. As age took over her father, he became bedridden, and this Espeon took obligations to take care of him as part for her deceased mother and for her father's effort to make a living for the two of them.

Other: Uh, not really.

Eh, tell me if I'm missing something for the description. I'm not that good with describing creatures, especially not so long.

Last edited:

mewmew202

Name: Mitsuki
Species: Flareon
Description: When you see her you think of a warm fire on a cold winter morning. Her face is red, unblemished with deep brown eyes that appear almost black. Looking into her eyes you can see her inteligence and playfullness. Her tail is soft and furry, off white in color. It matches the color of her mane which also helps bring out her beauty. Just the sort of pokemon you would like to snuggle with on a cold night. Though cute in appearnce she is not someone you want to mess with and has a lot of power despite first immpresions.
Personality: She is very playful and just loves to hang out with her friends. However she also knows when she needs to get down to buisness and take control of a situation. Mitsuki has been in several situations where she needs to be a figure of authority to prevent things from going awry. Even though she loves to have fun she knows when she needs to draw the line between work and play though she got in trouble for not knowing that as a child.
History: Mitsuki lived in a large family with a single mother. She had a lot of responsibility taking care of her family being the oldest of several. However she has left her family to set off on her own because she can't deal with all the responibility and also doesn't want to be a burden. Her life hasn't been the easiest but her mother and siblings know she will make the right desicion
Other: nothing yet might edit when I am not exhausted.
leeme know if its enough info cause I am HORRIBLE at RPs

Last edited:

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Name: Angel
Species: Jolteon
Description: Angel has that shiny, spikey fur. It has that yellow sheen upon it. Her white ring of fur just below her head is very soft, just like the other fur, even though it looks very spikey and stiff. Beneath a spike of hair by the white collar of fur, hidden is a birth mark of a small star. Her long, spikey ears give out a very cute look to her face, but once you touch them she would bite you because of the sensitivity to detect thunder clouds, electricity and other odd electric currents. At times, she would wear a flower on her ears to make her feel happy, when she isn't. She has that cute smile every pokemon would kill to have, and her eyes exude a happy glow which is somewhat opposing to her personality. She is known to be the quickest of her kind, and the coolest too. Everyone admires her for her ability, quick-wit and looks, of course.
Personality: Angel is very fiesty. She gets very hyper and high at times, and when she is, she tends to run around very quickly around her friends. She isn't very girly but at times, she jokes around her friends about that. At times she can get a little bossy and pissed of at some people, but she can happily revert back to her normal self if they ask for a sincere apology. Her smile radiates to her friends, making them happy whenever needed. And if a pokemon and her has a very close relationship, she tends to see if her friend is faking her smile, faking that anger, crushing on that pokemon and such. To sum it up, she's just your average, hyper, quick, non-girly Jolteon you would not find anywhere in the pokemon world.
History: When she was a little girl, she was being cared by her mother and father whom were both eevee's. She had 2 siblings: an umbreon and an espeon. They were fraternal twins, and were both exposed to different times of day that is how they got their difference in looks. They both teased Angel about her being the same boring eevee, like she was when she was born. That is another reason why she is more closely connected with her friends rather than family. She was not neglected though, she was more cared for rather than her siblings, and one day, the little eevee stumbled upon a thunderstone evolving her to a Jolteon. Now that she has evolved, she has something that her siblings don't have: Speed. Both of her siblings were very slow, and now that she has evolved she has something to be proud of. The family treats each other as equals and have grat respect to one another. She know lives a normal life of another pokemon. Or not ...
Other:
Nothing more.

This is an awesome thing-y thing for us. >D I hope this goes well.

edit just changed the birthmark to a star, no worries.

Last edited:

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
Name: Dark
Species: Umbreon, because it fits my name.
Description: Long ago, Dark was attacked by an enraged Sneasel when he wandered off into Kaze unprotected. Only the heroics of Cheif Venasaur saved him from an early grave. It left him with a large scar down his face. However, he has no memory of the incident, or of Kaze. The only pokemon who knows of the incident is Venasaur himself. His rings glow brightly when he is joyful, but they usually remain a dull colour due to his constant lonliness. He has an unaturally long tail for an Umbreon, and due to this he has incredible balance, but his speed is severely cut. He never knew his father or mother and was found on a rock out to sea.
Personalities: Dark is very much a loner, rejected by the others due to his large scar. Due to coping with this all his life, he has gained a cold feeling to almost everyone, exept, mysteriously, Venasaur, who initially rescued him from the Sneasel. However, underneath his hard shell he is playful and energetic, yet he mainly stays in the shadows, unable to unleash his true self. He frequently has nightmares of himself walking down a dark road, before black sudowoodos close in on him and carry him to an unseen shadow. (The sneasel, although he doesn't know it). He is then tossed into a raging brown sea and left to perish.
History: Pretty much mixed into personalities and description.
Other: Nothing else.

There, done. I hope i've done everything right...

Last edited:

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
All is good, normally I would ask for them to be a little longer, but because its just a 'for fun' RPG, I'll pass you all. Arceus, you don't have to call the eeveelution after yourself if you dont want to XP So you can be another eeveelution if you want, unless you wanted to be an Umbreon ^_^

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
All is good, normally I would ask for them to be a little longer, but because its just a 'for fun' RPG, I'll pass you all. Arceus, you don't have to call the eeveelution after yourself if you dont want to XP So you can be another eeveelution if you want, unless you wanted to be an Umbreon ^_^

Well, since there's already Ang.Pika being a Jolteon, I thought I might as well be an Umbreon. It came a close second when I was picking my Eeveelution for the club.

Also, sorry about the shortness of my intro. This is my first RPG...

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Name: Jake

Species: Vaporeon

Description: Jake is very much like your average Vaporeon, light blue scales a mermaid’s tail and the fan of fins around his neck. Though he may look like a normal version, he has his trademarks that set him apart from the rest. For example though Vaporeon aren’t exactly the most harmful of creatures and do not harbour large canines, Jakes’s are quite the opposite and both of which jut over his lower lip to give him somewhat of a feral look. His eyes although black in colour, hold more emotion than normal Vaporeon and therefore more personality. The fin emitting from the top of his head is slightly curved over to (for lack of a better word) give him a sort of emo look, though he is not a depressing character in the least, in fact, this makes him look somewhat charming instead. But the most noticeable thing about this Vaporeon is the fact that, though he defiantly possesses scales, he appears to have fur growing over them, making him fluffy and not smooth. His back paws are longer than his front and are white in colour not the blue that runs over most of his body.

Personality: Jake is quite a chilled and laid back character, he doesn’t want any trouble of the sort to crawl his way and prefers to just lay back and relax in the ocean or under the warm sun soaking up some rays. He’s lazy and will only get up if there are two things involved: Fish or shade. He doesn’t really care for much other than those he cares about and even then he needs a bit of pushing to be able to get up off his behind and go hunting with them or exploring. But though he may not be the most active of creatures, Jake is totally in when it comes to females, he likes to flirt and normally gets in quite well with the ladies, but he has been known to have his bad days and get whipped in the face by a tail or slashed by a claw. But he shrugs it off and moves on, thus is the life of Jake. When it comes to working in a group, Jake is quite intelligent and in tune with his senses, but it all depends on whether he can be assed to use them; he normally needs some persuasion or a really good reason at the least. Completely oblivious to the world and its dangers, Jake could probably walk straight past a pack of rabid Houndoom and not even notice they’re stalking him.

History: Jake spent his life lazing since he was younger, he never really liked to play much and he always got his parents to go hunting for him. But when his parents told the litter that it was time they moved on, Jake pulled a freaky and demanded he be aloud to stay. But to say the least, he was rejected and was made to hunt for himself. He was quite pathetic at it and so got a small Squirtle friend to do it for him. Till this day Jake still depends on that Wartortle

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
As always, Jake was lazing on one of the small islands out to the south of the island. After the events of the before night he felt like he needed to relax a little more. It had freaked him out a little bit to see the huge explosion from afar, but he knew the elders would sort it out so that everything could go back to normal and he could relax eve more. Bathing in the sun was getting a bit of a bother, so having a good stretch and yawing at the same time; he got to his feet and moved into the slight shade of the palm tree. He sighed and mumbled “That’s better”. It wasn’t much shade, but it was better than the harsh sunlight at the moment, he may even go for a little dip later on if he still felt like it, just to get his moistness back.

Suddenly the shade seemed to get a little too much and Jake opened his eyes slowly to see what the heck was blocking his sun. He was a little startled by the fact that there was a butterfree standing on one of the palm leaves. He snorted and turned over to try and get back into the light, but the Butterfree moved along with him. Jake growled and glared at the winged annoyance before rocking up onto his feet. “What’s your problem, dude!” He yelled. “I want to get some sleep and your completely ruining it, what’s up with you?!”

“Jake, that is your name right?” The Butterfree asked, flying down from the leaf and standing in front of Jake. “I have a message from the elders from you.” He was about to recite it when there was a great yell from nearby. Jake was bust walking back and forth, shaking his head, a look of worry on his face. “No no no no no! I am not having ANYTHING to do with that volcano thing that happened yesterday! No way, dude! Completely out of the question! I know what you’re gonna say!” He said, pointing a paw at the Butterfree. “You’re gonna pair me up with some loser to and get to the bottom of this thing! Like some sort of pawn!”

“Not a pawn.” The winged messenger stated. “A hero.”

Jake humphed at that, “yeah, right. You just gonna send us in to get captured or worse, so that the elders have some sort of idea as to what is gonna take these things down. Dude I am not stupid, I am not risking my life for anyone, you got me, anyone! If I die, I die, that’s all good with me as long as I die after the poor sap that fools for this trick and goes off to act, the hero as you put it.” He sprawled to the floor again, eyes closed. “So...if you don’t mind.” He waved a hand. “If you could just leave me alone and get outta my shade that would be awesome. Go find some other punk to take on your mission, cause I’m not gonna be anywhere near when that volcano goes off again.”
The messenger sighed and rose into the air. “If you change your mind, then meet us at the elders village at the centre of the forest, there you will meet your comrades.” And then he was gone.

Jake sighed and stretched out on the warm sand. “A’int no way I’m putting myself in danger for anyone.” Though something at the back of his head was telling him otherwise.

( OOC- Okay, so the first post is going to be the butterfree coming to you and telling you what is going on. You can either take off immediately to the centre of the forest to see the elders and wait for the rest or you can do as Jake is doing and contemplating it. But sooner or later, your gonna have to go. Post away!)

Leafsong

Swift and silent
Name: Leafsong

Species: Leafeon

Description: Leafsong looks like your average Leafeon. Green tail, ears, and leaf adornments. But unlike other Leafeon, who mainly focused on defensive fighting, Leafsong picked speed as his main attribute in battle, leaving him quite unscathed. All of his leaves are still intact. He has a calm air around him, as if he has all the time in the world. When not in battle, that is.

Personality: Leafsong always remains calm and focused on what he is doing. Sometimes he's so focused he doesn't even notice other Pokémon around him. He actually dislikes battling other Pokémon, but when he does get into a fight, he fights furiously, and quickly. He doesn't like defensive battling, unlike other Leafeon. He thinks it takes too much time that could be spent useful. By useful he means maintaining plant life around him. He cares about every single sprig of grass, always making sure they stay healthy. Leafsong barely eats, as he lives mainly off photosynthesis. If it stays dark for a long time, he usually eats berries or whatever else is available.

History: Leafsong had a nice youth. His parents gave him his name because he was using Grasswhistle before he could even talk. He did make sure not to use the sleep-inducing melody though, after he noticed what he did.
He grew up in the southern forest, caring for plants as his parents did. around the age of 12, he decided it was time for him to move on. He knew everything he needed to know to survive, and the desire for his own place in the forest called. He now lives in a secluded area in the middle of the forest, caring for the plants there and thinking.
Just thinking.

Other: Leafsong has a distinct battle style. He uses his speed in combination with his natural talent for Grasswhistle, which is also his signature move. Once the foe is unaware or even asleep, he moves in for a few shots with Leaf Blade.

Last edited:

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
The dark waves splashed over his face, half-choking him. An evil laugh echoed through the air, and vicious, half-starved Sharpedo sped towards him............

“Dark.....Dark.....” Dark awoke with a start to see a familiar face hovering over him-Butterfree. “What? What?” Dark retorted angrily, standing up.

“I’m here with an important message from Venasaur.”

“Venasaur?” Dark repeated inquisitively. Venasaur had always been like a father to him, and he was keen to know what he had in store for him. “The world is in terrible danger, and Venasaur needs a hero. He’s selected you.” Dark studied the thought for a moment, before a rush of anger spread through his body and his rings turned a blood red. “I’m not running some stupid errand for anyone!”

“But…but…” stuttered the Butterfree.

“NO-ONE!” Dark cried, before turning and disappearing into the shadows. The Butterfree sighed, and then also disappeared into the distance in search of a different brave warrior to take on the momentous task.

Dark_Eevee

evil little Eevee He
Name: Snowsrtider
Species: Glaceon
Description: Main color: Blue, and a Dark blue on a spot of her back, Tip of the tail, ears, feet and the forhead. The Blue is in the rest of the body.
Eye color: Baby blue is so pretty like a gemstone reflecting the sunlight.
Size: Not very heavy and not very tall She still does things like anyone would
Personality: She moddy at times and has a quick thoughtful mind. She enjoys Hailstorms, early mornings and quiet nights. She enjoys being with friends and family. She think quick on her feet. She enjoys jumping on rocks that look challenging
History: (Your characters history. 5 lines or more or optional)
Other: (Anything else?)

Last edited:

mewmew202

Mitsuki was walking around an ancient forest filled with oaks she called her home that were trembling in the wind. She was trying to find her family and make a visit home to see how they were faring in the storm as she knew her youngest sister was often afraid during a storm and she knew her mother worried about her while she was gone. It was while she was thinking of her family that there was a flash of lightning followed by thunder. There in front of her stood a Lucario, covered in scratches and looking as though he had just been attacked by several foes.

Mitsuki immediatly went up to it to see if he was alright. It looked as though he'd been traveling for a long time and nearly passed out from exhaustion. This determined pokemon must have been wandering around in the storm.

Lucario was about to faint but he spoke in a soft, weak voice that Mitsuki was barely able to hear, "You are one of the heroes chosen to save the world from terrible danger. Be careful as you will face many dangers and find yourselves many enemies as well as numerous friends on your quest."

Mitsuki was rather alarmed at this but knew that Lucario needed to be taken care of immediatly. So she picked him up, admitedly with a bit of difficulty, and took him to her home in a low lying hollow in an oak tree just a little ways away.

Once they arrived, Mitsuki gathered up some healing herbs and started a small controlled fire using her ember attack. She had settled Lucario on the little cot in the corner that was close to the window. She glanced outside, letting out a small sigh because she could easily see that the storm wasn't going to subside anytime in the near future.

It was then that she noticed a slight stirring as Lucario started to awaken. He was groggy at first, but soon compleaty regained consiousness. He turned to Mitsuki and asked her again if she would become a hero and help protect the world as they knew it.

Mitsuki finally registered the task at hand. She hestitated momentarily before answering in a shaky voice, "Yes... though I know that there will be much danger I can't just stand by and do nothing." As she continued speaking she gained more and more confidence. It was then that Lucario knew for sure he had made the right choice.

Angeling

true love
Skipping through the heavily forested field, Shizu quickly scanned her eyes over the bushes of herbs and potential food. Her father was hungry again, after eating their meal around half an hour ago. It was sometime in the afternoon, probably around 2 PM by now, with the sun shining its glamour over the forest. Sighing, Shizu paused in front of a red herb bush with her darkish purple eyes looking deeper and more enigmatic than before. She pondered how life would be different had her mother been alive, and as always, tears brimmed her eyes but without falling onto the soft fur.

"It's only a fantasy... one that will never be true," the feline murmurred to herself, as she continued along her hunting for food.

As the young feline roamed through the forest, the wind began to pick up around her. Right that moment, her tail forked upwards into the air and the young Espeon stopped midst in her steps. Firm in posture, she could pose for a statue instead. The trees remained in place, with their leaves and branches swaying lightly with the sudden wind.

"Who's there?" Shizu asked into the empty air, breaking the silence.

A Butterfree flew into sight and down toward Shizu's eye level. "Are you by any chance Shizu?"

"Yes... What may you be seeking?" She asked cautiously.

"The elders have a mission for you... I'm sure you know about the volcano, and you are chosen to find out what's happened. It'd be ---" Butterfree began when Shizu interrupted.

"No, I'm sorry, but I can't," she said. "I have to take care of my father..."

"That's too unfortunate, but there'll be nothing left if you do not go."

"I'm really sorry..."

"Well, if you ever change your mind, please do meet us at the Elders Village at the center of the forest. You'll be able to meet your other companions for the mission there," Butterfree said, before he flew off into the center area.

Shizu was left in astonishment and confusion. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. No, she knew what she had to do, yet this young feline felt a tug toward the other direction. A tug toward the Butterfree's request.

(Oh gosh, I'm so sorry for the delay! Now I have to hurry and run to a club meeting, so I apologize the contents are lacking this time. I edited my application post, by the way, so you may want to check it out first. And I may edit this post again when I get home later, or during my other intermission hour.)

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
“Man...” Jake couldn’t rest after the news he had had from the butterfree. It felt wrong to just leave the island hoping for these hero’s that just weren’t going to come. He sighed and flipped himself onto his feet, giving his fur a shake off of the sand and walking towards the. “I suppose someone’s gotta lead this thing.” He said, diving into the warm sea and swimming off towards land. He took a gander around the depths, sighing “Man, I’m gonna miss this place, but...who’s to say I won’t see it again, eh?” He tumbled through a coral reef and up through a swarm of Remoraid. They all scattered, probably afraid the Vaporeon would make them a morning meal.

He stopped in mid swim and raised an eyebrow. “That little Squirt’s gonna miss me I bet. I better swing by and tell ‘im I’m going.” With that he took off deeper into the dark watery depths in search of the young Wartortle. “Squirt! Squirt?” he wiggled through the calm waters, scouring the crags and cavers for his young friend. He ducked under a Wailer and down a large cavern. Jake and Squirt loved hanging out down this way, even more so when they were younger, but they still spent a great amount of time in this hangout.

Hee continued to call his name and before long a mass of bubbles could be seen from a distance and suddenly Jake was smashed into by a dark blue Pokemon. He winced and was thrown back a few meters before the two friends tumbled and Jakes was floating in front of the young Wartortle. “You called?” Squirt stated, letting go of the Vaporeon “You want me to catch you some fish for food, or something?” He made to swim off, but Jake grabbed his fluffy coiled tail and pulled him back into his arms. “No, no not this time Squirt. I’m going away for a little, okay? I got called by this Butterfree to go on this wacky mission for a while.”

Squirt’s eyes saddened. “You’re going to go look at that Volcano aren’t you?” He didn’t need to ask, he knew. The only reason the Butterfree would have come if that were the case. He sighed and smiled. “Well, I always knew you had to get up off your butt sometime or another, this is a great opportunity for you.” Although the Wartortle didn’t want his best friend to leave, he didn’t want him to just sit there and do nothing either. Jake smiled along with him and gave him a hug. “Hey, don’t worry about it, kay? I’ll be back before you know it! I’ll get this sorted as fast as I can and I tell you what...” Jake moved in. “We’ll go adventuring when I get back yeah? We’ll be the first two pokemon to discover what exactly is out there!”

Squirts eyes glowed with excitement. “You mean it!?”

Jake nodded. “Of course do!”

“Awesome! Okay, you got a deal!” The Wartortle grinned. “You better get a move on then and get it over and done with, eh?”

Jake nodded again, “You got it! Well, see ya Squirt!” With that, Jake swam off as if there was nothing wrong. But deep inside, he feared never seeing the young Wartortle again. Surfacing, he got out of the water and shook himself off. “Right then, let’s get a move on.” He took off in the direction of the elder’s village.

----------------------------------

The elder’s village was small with only a few Pokemon inhabiting it, most of which were survivors of the past war of the island. The first thing Jake saw was Lucario sitting atop a wooden stump looking down at her. He felt no reason to raise the alarm as he knew that Jake was one of the Pokemon the Butterfree had chosen to save their island. Jake walked further into the village and noticed that all eyes were on him. He looked worriedly side to side, not very secure of the fact that so many people were looking at him at the same time. Still more and more villagers were emerging from their houses to witness the rising of a new legend.

He climbed up the oak tree steps and looked down the line at the elders.

“Welcome, Jake.” The great Venasaur stated.

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
The lot of berry bushes surrounded her. It was dim and sky had been covered with numerous clouds. The lush grass was soft and had an aroma of sweet nature. A blaze of yellow fur was amidst the nature around her silently thinking of everything that has happened to her. A bunch of yellow daisies caught her eye and she went to them and played with them. She smiled and thought that life would be fine from now on.

A winged messenger came into view. She took battle stance, although she was scared. Her fur coarsed with static electricity awaiting for who it might be.

"Who are you!" said Angel in a tiny yet beautiful voice.

"I bring peace and good news." said the Butterfree. As he first saw Angel he said, "Don't hurt me!"

Angel sat back down, smelling the daisies. "What do you want?" She said in a very angry tone, because he disturbed her quiet time.

"As I said, I bring good news!" He started. "You are Angel, correct?"

She nodded and smiled. "So?"

"So...the elders have a message for you." He continued. Angel nodded for him to move on. "Remember the volcano thing that happened yesterday? Well, it was caused by something, and the elders want you and some other pokemon to investigate.."

Angel shook her head. "And how does that benefit me?"

The Butterfree kind of got shocked at her reaction. He thought she would simply agree. "Well ... you get to be a hero? And you'll be famous through out the island."

She thought about it, and agreed. "Fine, whatever."

The Butterfree nodded and thanked her. "You need to swing by the elder's village tomorrow. For the mean time, you can say good-bye to your friends." Then, he flew away.

Angel thought it was a good idea to say good-bye to her family, then her bestfriend Chu. And so she trudged her way back home.

Very sorry for the delay. I had exams and they extracted all the creative juices from me. Hope I can post further.

Angeling

true love
Sitting on a lump of leaves at the forest, Shizu hadn't realized that she was sitting there for at least an hour when she heard her stomach growling. Normally, Shizu would hurried with her pickings and rush back home to feed your father and herself, but she was hesitant now. One day when she thought would be normal, it was the time when Butterfree notified her of the new mission... She wasn't sure how to react, or what to do. In fact, she never saw herself in a heroic standpoint before, but she was expected of saving the world.

"Oh, what am I to do... I'm so confused," Shizu said to herself aloud, shaking her head rapidly. "Mother, I wish you were here..."

That was when she suddenly felt a breeze whiz past her, carrying a soft, gentle voice that murmurred, "go with your desires." It seemed odd, but Shizu took to the wind, whether it was construed by her mind or something supernatural, she felt it would be better this way.

'I better tell father this!' Shizu thought to herself as she ran through the forest, toward to her small cabin known as her home since her birth. Passing rapidly by the tall, full-grown trees, she take to notice a sparkling light at a nearby lake... It might've triggered another response in Shizu, such as to investigate further, but this time she was set on no distractions and to hurry to inform her father of a new job. This young Espeon trusted her father to understand and let her go, and tell her father to seek friends to assist him while she was gone.

Arriving quickly at the front step, Shizu stepped through the door and was surprised to find an unexpected visitor. It was one of her friends from childhood, baring a basket of fruit on the dinner table. She was quite overjoyed at seeing her friends visiting, especially with the news that this Espeon held.

"Oh, Umbreon!" Shizu cried out. "I'm so glad you're here. I have some news for father, and you'll be needed."

"Oh, really, what is it? Your father's asleep, but I'll tell him of the news when he awakes," the Umbreon inquired, sitting up from the bedside where Shizu's father was sleeping at. Umbreon's mostly black ears perked up when Shizu stepped in the house. "Is it about that volcano incident?"

"Yes-- how'd you know?" Shizu began, then stopped, looking startled. "Well, Butterfree came by when I was gathering food and told me I was chosen..."

"Ah, I'd guess it would be you to be chosen, Shizu..." Umbreon said slowly. "Don't worry, I'll take care of your dad for you! So will the rest of us." He smiled reassuringly to the young Espeon that warded off all worries.

"Thank you..." Shizu said, tears brimming her dark purple eyes. "It's really appreciated, Umbre. I don't know how long this mission will take, but I'll definitely return, for father, for you, and everyone else!"

"Make us proud, Shizu," Umbreon smiled, walking over to Shizu's side. "I know you can do it, so just believe in yourself and in us. We're waiting for your return."

"Thanks for everything," Shizu said. "We can do whatever you want when I return, and I'll be sure not to stay away too long!"

Umbreon nodded and nudged her neck softly. He pulled her closer to him, which she obliged willingly. Feeling the soft, sleek purple fur against his body, Umbreon started combing out his friend's fur in a loving way. "I'll really miss you a lot, Shizu..." Umbreon murmurred into the Espeon's ears, nuzzling her neck with his dark muzzle. "Please take care of yourself while you're away, because I'll worry you so much. And don't forget about me, okay?"

"Umbreon..." Shizu said softly, closing her eyes slowly and buried her face into Umbreon's jet-black fur. "Mm... don't worry, I won't ever forget about you. I'll do my best for you, and I'll take care. Don't worry so much, but it's always sweet that you do. Just wait for me, and I'll return safe and sound."

Umbreon really didn't want Shizu to go, but he knew what she had to do. Slowly, the Umbreon pulled away and gave one last animal-like kiss/nudge to the Espeon. "Stay well, my Espeon. Now, go and stay safe!"

"I will, and I'll see you soon! I guarantee you that! And take care of my father!" Shizu said, returning the kiss/nudge to her friend before dashing out the house. She wasn't exactly carefree upon leaving; in fact, she felt a tremendous amount of guilt and anxiety in her for leaving. Thoughts and worries overwhelmed her, about her father, about Umbreon, about the entire enigmatic mission, and about how her mother would feel about this. Shaking her head rapidly, Shizu continued toward the center of the forest where Butterfree told her of the Elders Village.

Upon arrival, she noticed a Lucario and Noctowl sitting at the front. They both looked at her and nodded in approval before she walked deeper into the village. It was obvious that they expected Shizu's arrival, but it still made her feel nervous. Continuing into the village, Shizu could feel the eyes that fell on her and all the movement that stopped upon her stepping in. When she was there, Shizu could see that there was another comrade in... a Vaporeon standing in front of Venusaur.

((OOC: I hope this makes up for my previous lacking post. This is like, my first time in ages since I stayed up past midnight. @_@; Got scolded at because I was making a post, not playing, too... but because I took over half an hour to do this.))

Last edited:

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Jake turned on the spot when the attention of the elders was no longer on him. He spotted the Espeon standing there in awe; he tilted his head to the side and raised an eyebrow before turning back to the elder Venusaur a questioning look upon his face. “A girl? Heh, do you really think it’s wise to let a girl on this mission, she’s just gonna get herself hurt y’know.” Jake hated working with women, the last time he needed to work with a girl she completely got in the way, it was a good think the swarm of Carvanna had no been Sharpedo otherwise they would have both been goners. “Come on, I don’t need some girl tagging along, I can handle this on my own, I’ll be back in two shakes of a tail, seriously.” He turned his head to look at the Espeon again and huffed. “Look lady, why don’t you stay here and just look after these guy’s yeah, and I’ll just be going and getting this thing over with so we can all go back to our lives and you can go back to looking after your pups or something, okay?”

He cleared his throat and brushed his fur coat off as if looking at the Espeon was enough to make him feel grimy, not because she looked it, jus because the memories of that girl that had helped him with the little nippy fish was just too much for him to handle, he even managed a shudder before he regained his normal control and continued to talk to the elders.. “Anyways, what’s the deal then? Where am I headin’?”
The Venusaur shook his head and sighed, was this sexist Vaporeon suppose to be the leader of this group? He hopped that the Butterfree had made a mistake and the real leader would arrive any second. He had met Jake before, briefly but he had been much friendlier back then, he had no beef with anyone and he wondered what had gotten into the normally laid back and friendly Vaporeon he had met not to long ago. “I’m afraid you are stuck with her, Jake”
“Wha?”
“She is a very skilled Pokemon, you would do well to remember that. She will aid you and the others on your travels together whether you like it or not. You know the Volcano Jake, you have been there before. True it was against the villages wishes…” he gave Jake a warning glare which made the young Vaporeon sough and clear his throat in worry. But the Venusaur merely continued, “But, it seems your disobeying me will pay off in the long run.”

Jake raised an eyebrow yet again; he was very fond of the motion. “You mean…I’m not just stuck with this one, there’s more?” He didn’t like the sounds of this.
“Yes, there are more and you will work with each and every one of them. I do not want you running off thinking you can do this alone, Jake. The Volcano the time you had gone there was tame, and even then you lost a friend.”
Jake bowed his head in remembrance of his best friend the Houndour. But he kept the memories at bay and continued to listen to the elder. “But this time around, the Volcano holds many dangers and it is important that you work as a team. Do you understand, Jake?”
Jake sighed and hunched his shoulders in defeat. “I suppose.”
“Good, now then, we will continue to wait for the others before I brief you on your mission. Feel free to do as you wish until then.”

Jake decided that standing in front of the Venusaur would mean he would get held up in all manors of stories from the old fogies, so he immediately lefts the circular room and passed the Espeon on the way into the small village. There was little to explore, but there was always something to do, or in this case, eat.

(OOC- No worries, Angel ^_^ Also take control of the elders as you see fit...though...I don't want them doing any backflips or anything. Keep it within reason.)

Angeling

true love
Upon arrival, the Espeon stopped and listened to the dialogue exchanged between the Elder and Vaporeon. Just from the first encounter, Shizu thought the Vaporeon was rather rude and ill-mannered. Without any word of exchange, he had assumed Shizu was some mother of Eevees when that was certainly off the scale. Angered a bit, Shizu remained silent while Vaporeon, presumably named Jake from what Venusaur said, talked with the Elder. Listening to each word exchanged, it seems this Jake had an incident with the Volcano before and there was something big happening with it now.

As the Vaporeon passed Shizu without a word, the purple-furred Espeon walked up to the Elder and bowed her head slightly. "Butterfree sent me here... I was hesistant to come, because of my father's condition..." Shizu began to say.

"I understand, Shizu," the Venusaur said. "I know what's happened with you and the struggles you had to go through, but how were you able to get over here?"

"Oh, one of my closest friend, Umbreon, offered to take care of my father for me," Shizu nodded. "I'm very grateful for him, and would like to return to him."

"Do not worry," the Venusaur began. "You'll be able to return to him once you and the others figured out what's going on. So do not worry too much. Ah, as you've heard, there are others that will join you and Jake, the Vaporeon that was just here, on the excursion into the volcano. You are free to do whatever you desire while you wait, Shizu."

"Ah, well, I'll stay here and wait for the others, if you don't mind," Shizu said courteously.

"That's fine with me; just stay on the side, if you may."

Shizu nodded and walked over toward the side where Butterfree was seated on a higher branch. Giving a nod of greeting, the sleek, quiet feline creature took to her spot at the wall. Lying flat on the ground, Shizu closed her eyes as if she took to a nap. But in fact, she was very alert to her surroundings with her wavering tail in the air sensing for any movement.

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
With a flash, Dark appeared from the shadows. He looked around. The coast looked clear. Gingerly he stepped forwards, before he heard a quiet conversation taking place just meters away. Dark froze. He couldn't let anyone know he was here. They may think he was spying on them. Dark peered through a cluster of leaves and suddenly realized with a jolt where he was. The Elders Village.

Dark spun around, bewildered. How had he arrived here? He hadn't planned it, and he'd never taken a wrong turn in the shadow mazes that the Umbreons resided. However, before he could finish his thoughts, a loud shout brought him back. As he turned, he saw Venasaur standing over him.

"Come with me Dark." he spoke deeply. What could he do? He could not escape Venasaur. So, slowly, he left his cluster and leaves and walked into the open.

He followed Venasaur down the long field, his mind buzzing. What was going to happen to him? He had to explain.

"V...Venasaur...I didn't mean to...I....I took a wrong turn."

"You are not in trouble." Venasaur replied. "You are needed. For a great quest."

Dark sighed. Not THIS again.

"I already told Butterfree. I'm not doing anything."

"Do you want your friends to think you are a coward?"

At this Dark's rings went red. "I have no friends."

" And how do you expect to make them moping about in the shadows all the time? Go on this quest, make friends, discover yourself." Venasaur said encouragingly.

Dark thought deeply for a moment. Finally, he said: "I'll do it."

"Thank you Dark." replied Venasaur, relieved. "On this journey, you will face danger, but triumph and heroism will accompany you along the way. However, until then, stay here. Rest. You have a long trip in front of you".

At that, Dark walked over to the shade of a wall, where an Espeon lounged lazily, its tail upright. There, Dark lay down and slept. For once in his life, he wanted a sleep where he was not taunted by his inner demons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.