• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eeveelution Evolution, take 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
If Teehee was an Eeveevolution, what would he be and would you poke him?

He would be a umbreon XD And i would not poke him ^^;;;

B

BrokenDreams

If Teehee was an Eeveelution, what would he be and would you poke him?

Doesn't anyone listen?!!?! It's not Teehee, its Teevee!!

continuing on ... he is an Eeveelution *mad cackle* Have you frogtten the cursed Eevee outfit he's been forced to wear?!?!

Last part: the answer is obvious *pokes Teehee to eternal death, takes his corpse and sells it to science for all its worth (7c) and uses the money wisely by investing it in a lottery ticket which wins her the jackpot*

ooOoooOOooohhHHhhh!!! I have an idea, but I'll wait until this topic wears out a bit more.

Since this thread has been updated now, what about the couches and lazy boy chairs. *steals Teevee's credit card before Science gets all of him and buys expensive lazy boy chairs and couches, the best carpet made of silk in designs depicting Eeveelution, pure crystal tables, an alchohol bar bearing a sign saying 'No Drinking', food and drink supply, and expensive paintings of Eeveelutions on the walls*

I'd like to see your corpse go to Walmart now Teevee!!!! *evil cackle*

I will return. *throws down a smoke bomb and cackles madly; smoke dissapates to reveal her trying to fit out of a small window in the wall*

*kills Broken Dreams and revives Keith* :p

Teehee

Ampharos=lovegasm.
Shhhhh... don't talk about *low* at this time of night :p Oh and get your bloody self on MSN... NOW! *whips the other perv*

Himiko said:
Read some of the recent posts and you'll see.

As for the promotions, it was:
Teehee
EspeonShock
xXSapphireXx

And congrats once again. *hugs Keith* ^_^
I got promoted too D: Yey Umbreon Breeder.

OMG no Keith noooooooooooooooooooooo! He's dead *mourns*

Himiko said:
*kills Broken Dreams and revives Keith* :p
O_O Go Himiko LOL ^^;

Congrats to all new members and promotions. And thanks SD and Himiko for updating this wonderful sanctuary of Eeveelutions and Teehee :p

Last edited:

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
Teehee said:
Shhhhh... don't talk about *low* at this time of night :p Oh and get your bloody self on MSN... NOW! *whips the other perv*
What? I'm not supposed to talk low at this time of day?! =P

MSN doesn't work currently for me ;-;

B

BrokenDreams

*unenthusiastically* Yay. I'm unappreciated ... not to mention dead. Well, the topic has worn out so I will use my idea!!!!

Okay, this test will tell you a lot about yourself. You go to the pound to adopt a pokemon. They have a(n):

A) Eevee
B) Jolteon
C) Vaporeon
D) Flareon
E) Espeon
F) Umbreon
G) Teevee

Choose one and choose wisely.

If you chose:
A- Eevee: That means you're ... [spoil]a person who likes Eevees[/spoil]
B- Jolteon: That means you're ... [spoil]a person who likes Jolteons[/spoil]
C- Vaporeon: That means you're ... [spoil]a person who likes Vaporeons[/spoil]
D- Flareon: That means you're ... [spoil]a person who likes Flareons[/spoil]
E- Espeon: That means you're ... [spoil]a person who likes Espeons[/spoil]
F- Umbreon: That means you're ... [spoil]a person who likes Umbreons[/spoil]
G- Teevee: That means you're ... [spoil]a person who's gonna do something ot Teevee that shouldn't be mentioned here[/spoil]

I hope you find fulfillment in this new insight about yourself. May it bring
you peace and understanding, tranquility and all that other profound stuff like poking each other.

Also I bet that right now you would like to find me and kick my Butt .

Well, You won't find me....because I am still hunting down the person who
sent this to me...

lol. I made it myself. It was sent to me by my dad but it didn't have Eeveelution stuff on it, it was about fruits. SO basically, its some chain letter quiz that I edited to fit this criteria.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Awww, I was hoping I'd get a promotion. I can't be that far off surely?

Oh well, congreates to those of you that did.

Teehee

Ampharos=lovegasm.
I only got 67... shut up... ALL OF YOU! Such a horrible test that was... I think I will go cry now *runs to go cry*

MetalYoshi17

Pokémon Snag Master
BrokenDreams, that was an awe-inspiring quiz. Thanks for the insight. :)

I'm not sure if anybody remembers me, but I am MetalYoshi and I was around here a few months ago before life started to eat me up. I'm hoping to spend some more time here in the future.

And it looks like Teehee is still geting poked, so that means the club hasn't changed that much. :) And I think he would become an Umbreon because he's mad at all of you and is going to turn to the dark side and get revenge because you poke him and change his name...

S

Shadowcat

[COLOR="Cyan]YAY! THANKS!

EVERYONE!

YES! THANKS ALL!

And shouldn't my name be ~xXSapphireXx~ on the list now?

EDIT:

Got 67... Shards Espeon? Espeon AND Umbreon don't evolve from shards if I remember correctly...

EDIT:

TOPIC TIME!

Which members of this club should be in a relationship together? Or rather, be paired-up?

Chatsy and Keithy-poo. Dani and Keith. Well, Teevee shall go with one of them...

Lupin and maybe... DL or iluv?[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
~xXSapphireXx~ said:
~*Mudkip Girl ♥ Satoshi*~, you're not on the list... So you just lost your chance of joining..

AND YAY! THANKS!

EVERYONE!

YES! THANKS ALL!

And shouldn't my name be ~xXSapphireXx~ on the list now?

EDIT:

Got 67... Shards Espeon? Espeon AND Umbreon don't evolve from shards if I remember correctly...

EDIT:

TOPIC TIME!

Which members of this club should be in a relationship together? Or rather, be paired-up?

Chatsy and Keithy-poo. Dani and Keith. Well, Teevee shall go with one of them...

Lupin and maybe... DL or iluv?
In XD, they both do.

Status
Not open for further replies.