• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eeveelution Evolution, take 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bikini fan

I love Dratini's :D
Hey i saw on the index it's Midnights birthday so BIRTHDAY BEATINGS WHOO!!!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ,10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20!!!!!

And 2 decades old for her, habby birthday, hope you enjoy it. ^__^

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
Really? Happy b-day, Midnight! ^^ I think... o_O

But anyways, welcome again, Mimori! :D

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
Well then, Happy birthday Midnight! ^^;;;

[IMG139]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/ChatzwuvsAsh/smiley/q16.gif[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/ChatzwuvsAsh/smiley/b191.gif[/IMG139]

8D

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Am I late? ?_? Happy birthday Midnight!

XD You have lots of... interesting smilies Chats!

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
Chatsy said:
Well then, Happy birthday Midnight! ^^;;;

[IMG139]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/ChatzwuvsAsh/smiley/q16.gif[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/ChatzwuvsAsh/smiley/b191.gif[/IMG139]

8D

O.O shiny! XD awesome smilies, Chatsy! ^^

I don't have any interestin' smilies... -_-

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
Hey! we got 39/40 members! ^^ 1 more person!

Happy Birthday Eefi

Woo :D Can I call you Eefi?

And XxGreivousxX, you can't post here unless your a member and no advertising other clubs in this one >: But if you delete your posts ShadowFaith (love the name still :3) will know :p Since yay mod powers. Unless you are a member but still no advertising :/

Yay Eefi birthday post...

*walks off*

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
Hey happy bday Midnight.

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
Pokemon trainer Jeremy said:
what happens when we get 40?

Nothin', just that no one else can join unless someone quits or sunin' like that

HAPPY B-DAY MIDNIGHT!

again I wish ya a happy b-day, but hey! ^^

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Yeah, we just re-reached the quota for the club, so no one else can join, they'll have to be put on the waiting list. Volteon decided to quit, so someone else took his place and a few other people joined, hence, 40 members.

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
SapphireDewgong said:
Yeah, we just re-reached the quota for the club, so no one else can join, they'll have to be put on the waiting list. Volteon decided to quit, so someone else took his place and a few other people joined, hence, 40 members.

So we got 40 members? hm... VOLTEON QUIT? wow... I thought he liked it here... ah, well...

I rember when I wanted ta join...

MetalYoshi17

Pokémon Snag Master
Hello people. Happy birthday Midnight, maybe now I'll get to find out who you are. :p

It doesn't seem like we're talking about much, so I'll propose a new topic in honor of Volteon, who inspired this idea:
If you could change the name of the Eeveelutions, what would you call them?

Thanks for not kicking me out of here while I was away lol, I should be around much more often now.

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
If you could change the name of the Eeveelutions, what would you call them?

Hm... how about...?

Eevee: Foxen
Vaporeon: Watreon/Hydreon/Oxeon
Jolteon: Lightning/Lightneon/Neon
Flareon: Flamreon/Flazen
Espeon: Psyon
Umbreon: Darkren

Well... hm... I suck... XD
Eevee n' Umbreon are hard... -_-

n' hello MetalYoshi17! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.