• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eeveelution Evolution, version 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club was originally owned by Eevee, then by Eevee Forever, who disappeared and left fab and VaporeonSplash to run the club, and when fab stepped down, he left Asuka and Shadowfaith to tend to the club. However, Asuka apparently now lost interest and Shadowfaith is too busy with her life off-net and thus the club was then given to Eefi-chan and Chatsy. After awhile they chose to just be spirit members. So Shadowfaith returned as co-owner along side new owner MondoTR.

If your favourite Pokémon is Eevee or its evolutions, or you just plain adore those awesome little creatures, then this is the place for you!

Make sure to read the club rules first, otherwise your chances of being allowed to join will be null!

~RULES~

1. Qualifications for new memberships:
- A. Must be a fan of Eevee and its evolutions.
- B. Must have a post count of 25 or more as well as have been a member for at least a month. This'll prove to us that you've spent some quality time here at SPPf.
- C. You must send a PM to either the Club President, Vice-President(s) or the Deputy(-ies) to ask for permission. DO NOT ask within the club itself to join or you will immediately lose the right to join. Why? Because it means you didn't pay attention to the rules here! No exceptions.
- D. With your PM to a Club Leader you must include which Eevee form you wish to join as (Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon or Glaceon).
- E. Do not place an EE banner in your signature unless you are a confirmed member. This meaning your name is on the Member List.
- F. Don't join if you don't plan on being here! If after becoming a member you do not post within two weeks, your name will be removed from the Member List and you will not be welcome here. We are tired of this problem!
- G. Don't join just for the EE Banners (yes, we have this problem frequently).
- H. Make sure we are currently accepting new members. A limit of 40 has been set. If we have 40 already and you want to sign up, you can PM the aforementioned responsible members and ask to be placed on a waiting list. Sorry, but things get out of hand when too many members join.
2. Like everywhere in Serebiiforums, SPAM will not be tolerated here!
3. Once accepted, you have your Eevee form and you start with a rank of Youngster. See Member List for examples.
4. Post often and intelligently and your rank in the club will rise. The opposite will result in a drop in Rank. If your Rank is Youngster and drops, you're out of EE.
5. If you drop out of EE it better be for a darn good reason. (But really, if you want to leave... too bad so sad.) Please then remove your EE Banner if you have one.
6. The rules really aren't hard to follow. Don't forget them, and have fun!

~MEMBER LIST~
RANK SYSTEM (highest to lowest)
President
Vice President
Deputy
Master
Leader
Breeder
Trainer
Youngster
Spirit (For reserving the membership of long time members that are currently unable to be active.)

Members: 40/40

Masters
MondoTR (Eevee / President)
Shadowfaith (Vaporeon / Vice President)

Breeders
Angelic Pika (Umbreon)
Mewmew202 (Flareon)
Sonozaki Maya (Umbreon)

Trainers
_Eevee_ (Leafeon)
Dark Arceus (Jolteon)
Iluvwobbuffet (Flareon)
yhyiannis (Umbreon)

Youngsters
alli940 (Jolteon)
ANGELeon (Espeon)
Blue Snover (Leafeon)
ContestNoir888
Dark Cacturne (Glaceon)
Foo Fighter (Glaceon)
foxyman1167 (Espeon)
eevee10 (Espeon)
Helpful Critic (Vaporeon)
Jamie Greenan (Vaporeon)
Jean de Kotennoh (Umbreon)
Katharina27 (Vaporeon)
katiekitten (Eevee)
LuciRuki (Espeon)
Mimori Kiryu (Umbreon)
Myuuvuirocon (Eevee)
Ninterror X (Umbreon)
nivek (Glaceon)
PatOkun - (Espeon)
Ruby_Espeon (Espeon)
S.Bustathedog (Leafeon)
Shiney altaria (Glaceon)
Sockyskarmie (Vaporeon)
Sweet Melody (Flareon)
The Baron (Umbreon)
Torkoal Stu (Umbreon)
Totoro (Flareon)

Spirits
Angeling (Espeon Master)
Chatsy (Eevee Master)
Dark Latios (Umbreon Breeder)
Lupin (Flareon Breeder)

Waiting List
None at the moment.

Banned:
Saphire Warrior/ Mr. Bikini fan
CyroEmerald_Z
plusleandminun
Umbreon_Forever
00bani
Dark_Eevee

~GALLERY~ (*New*)

We now have our own Photobucket Eeveelution Evolution Gallery!

The Gallery has been split in to sections, mostly according to the Eeveelutions, making things easier to find. All apart from the Graphics section that is.

~ CLUB BANNERS~

Note!: No touchie the banners until you've been accepted and told you can post within the club. Okies?

Banners made by fab. Thanks a ton, fab! (Remember, the banners are two parts, first pic the Rank you are then pick your Eeveelution you signed up as.)

Youngster
Trainer
Breeder
Leader
Master
Vice President
President

Eeveelutions:
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon

Also, we have newer banners, of course you may choose from the ones above and the following, whichever you find most appealing. Credit goes to Link for requesting and PikaHaru who made them!

Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon

And for the newest addition of banners, which were wonderfully created by iluvwobbuffet!

President
Vice President
Deputy
Master
Leader
Breeder
Trainer
Youngster

Eeveelutions:
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon

~CLUB BUTTONS~​

And for those who do not have room in their sigs for full banners, here are some mini ones that will take up less room.

Awesome transparent buttons by iluvwobbuffet:
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon
Leafeon
Glaceon

Awesome transparent animated mini-banners created by Bonemerang and animated by iluvwobbuffet:

Eeveelutions
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon

--------------------------------------------------

Another new version, yay! Welcome (back) everyone! ^_^

Last edited:
Awesome! Version six will be the best yet =]]

I'm making banners for the opening of the club now. Hopefully I'll finish in the next couple hours.

Angeling

true love
Ooh, sorry that I didn't add this club link in the old thread, but I'll do it right now.

But I'm here now! Um, any topic? But good luck on the banners, Darkrukario!

After a long time, I've finally gotten semi-decent banners. I tried my best, but right now I'm ill, so it's hard to concentrate D:

EeveelutionVaporeon.png

EeveelutionEevee.png

EeveelutionUmbreon.png

EeveelutionLeafeon.png

EeveelutionJolteon.png

EeveelutionGlaceon.png

EeveelutionFlareon.png

EeveelutionEspeon.png

So there ya have em. Blabberdoodles. Hope you like them ^^

So many awesome banners. I'd use one but I like my sig as is and I wouldn't be able to choose just one anyways. XD

Anyways, lets do the standard first topic:
What's your favorite eeveelution and why?

My fave's Eevee because I loved the Battling Eevee Brothers ep. Mikey and his Eevee pwned. ^_^

Angeling

true love
Darkrukario: Those are cute, though I don't really use the club banners... ^^; But they're pretty and cute. Though you could also try rank banners too, but only if you want and when you're well enough to work on them.

I think Chatsy needs to update her first post to include Leafeon and Glaceon.

So many awesome banners. I'd use one but I like my sig as is and I wouldn't be able to choose just one anyways. XD

Anyways, lets do the standard first topic:
What's your favorite eeveelution and why?

My fave's Eevee because I loved the Battling Eevee Brothers ep. Mikey and his Eevee pwned. ^_^
Haha, yeah, and my signature is reserved for my army. JOIN IT. (Click the link in my sig and PM me with a position to join!!) JOIN EEVEE'S ARMY! D: Or can I just add all of you guys, or Chatsy and Darkrukario to a random rank? Well, Darkrukario wants to join so... hehe, what rank?

But anyway, for the generic topic:

My top favorite of all time would be Espeon. She's elegant, she's feline-like (and I love cats), and she's an awesome special sweeper, though maybe not always preferred. The Dex entry is also awesome too, haha, and I guess she's like me?! Maybe. Lazy like me. :p But um, Espeon is just really cute, elegant, and pretty powerful. Also, she may be purple, but there are fanarts that show her more pink and some lavender. Still a lovely color.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Oh snap. I posted without PM a leader first. T_T Don't ban me. :p

Anyways, I am glad we have the new club, although I think it should have been a join up again club so we can finally know who is actually active and who isn't.

Anyways Anyways, I really love those banners DarkRukario. They are so cute! Of course my Espeon is the best one naturally :p

Anyways Anyways Anyways, I am off to study for my G1 so here I go.

-LuciRuki-

P.S Anyways Anyways Anyways Anyways... Eeveelution rox your world! Muah =^.^.=

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
*pokes all*

Nice to see things are cleaned up and orginaized. =^_^=

Purty banners.

As for the generic topic.

Flareon is my favorite, It looks so fluffy and cute. Plus, it's a Fire type, my favorite type.

Funny, how I picked Eevee for this club though. My reasoning for that was was because all the Eeveelutions come from it.

So yay! Fresh-ish start. *does a dance*

Also, about the first post.

Chatsy said:
D. With your PM to a Club Leader you must include which Eevee form you wish to join as (Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, or Umbreon).

Will you be adding Leafeon and Glaceon to that list?

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
Yeah, I've been thinking about adding Leafeon and Glaceon, but when our current banners don't even have them, I found it difficult to decide. Hm, I think I'll add 'em anyway, and see what can be done about the banners.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Ah, a fresh clean slate of the club. Now to mess it up again! X3 *shot*

Nice new banners. I'd use them, but alas, I love my bishie more than Eeveelutions. For the topic, I love Jolteon because I find it cuter than the others... speedy as well... I like speed... plus, it was in the original Eeveelution trio.

Thanks everyone ^^ I can do ranks if you'd like, but what type? A different pokemon for the rank? That would be [counting all eight eeveelutions including Eevee] 56 rank banners. I could handle it, but I don't know if that's what you'd all want.

As for the topic, my favorite Eeveelution would absolutely have to be Espeon. It's the most appealing in looks in my opinion, and it's really strong aswell. I guess I just like it more than the others.

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
Okay ya'll, we got two new members in the club!

Welcome to Hikari and Pikada. Please follow the rules and otherwise have fun!

Thanks everyone ^^ I can do ranks if you'd like, but what type? A different pokemon for the rank? That would be [counting all eight eeveelutions including Eevee] 56 rank banners. I could handle it, but I don't know if that's what you'd all want.

Haha, that'd be too much to ask for, plus it'd overload the first post. XD
You could try and go after the principle as the banners made by fab are done by - One half with the respective Eeveelutions, and the other half with the respective ranks, so they'd make one big banner as a whole. Or something, I honestly have no idea ^^;

Last edited:

Pikada

herd i liek spindaz
Hi! I love all the Eeveelutions! There cool, cute, pretty and just plain fun! And if I could make a banner for this place, I would!

Eevee fan Pikada

Mumage

Thanks for letting me join this club, Chats!

I'm so excited to be a part of this all, and I love the new banners, they're gorgeous. :eek:

As for the topic, I absolutely worship Glaceon, it's an amazing Pokemon don't you think? It has charm, wits, and even good looks to go along with that. Ice is also my favourite type, so I couldn't resist to make it my favourite! Espeon is pretty amazing too, so i'd have to make it my second favourite evolution..

How about you guys, which are your favourites?

Last edited:

Angeling

true love
Ehmm, yeah, do what Chatsy said. To follow what the others did too? Maybe for now, you can just make an Espeon vice president one, an Eevee vice president, Eevee president - just the current lead ones? But I'm confusing myself, and you too probably.

Thanks for letting me join this club, Chats!

I'm so excited to be a part of this all, and I love the new banners, they're gorgeous. :eek:

As for the topic, I absolutely worship Glaceon, it's an amazing Pokemon don't you think? It has charm, wits, and even good looks to go along with that. Ice is also my favourite type, so I couldn't resist to make it my favourite! Espeon is pretty amazing too, so i'd have to make it my second favourite evolution..

How about you guys, which are your favourites?
o_o; I answered it already, but not everyone did! ANSWER IT NOW OR I WILL PERMABAN YOU FROM SPPF.

... Just kidding. I wouldn't abuse my powers like that. But welcome to the new members! Um, we just died like right there.

Mumage

I know, it's me, I make everything die! :eek:

We should all do that Eevee quiz, LOL, I miss it, it was so much fun.

Pikada

herd i liek spindaz
I like Vaporeon the best! It's a water type, and I adore water types, especally Eevee water types! All are very cute!

LuciRuki

Born This Way
My favourite eeveelution. Hmmm. Obviously Espeon. It's classy and is psychic type. Also for me it is visual appealing. I don't know I just like it ^^;

Also welcome to all the new members! Have fun guys. And suck up to Eefi as you know... she's a mod.

HIIIII Eefiiii! How are you today? Your so cool! ^________^

lol'd

ILY T__T Don't get mad, get glad! 'Twas a joke. ~

-LuciRuki-

Status
Not open for further replies.