• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eeveelution Evolution, version 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
We got yet another new member in the club!

So welcome to charlotte881. Please follow the rules and otherwise have fun!

Anywho, guess I better answer the topic as well.

My fave is Eevee, it always has been ever since '98 where I first heard about Pokémon. It's just awesome since it's able to evolve into so many different types, it's adorable, it reminds me of Ryo-ohki and darnit I want it as a pet! XD

All the others are damn awesome too, though.

Ok, I'll get started on the ranks relatively soon. So that means I could start today, or in five days. I've never done the splitting kind of thing you want me to do, so it may take me a while.

Awwwz sorry I wasn't here at all yesterday. I went back to school. I bearly made it through the day, however, so I had to go to the doctors. It is the worst experience ever for me. When I say that, I mean it. I had to sit in the sick part with little three year olds that had wayyy worse illnesses than me. It took an hour for them to even call me into a room. They check my eyes and ears and weight [90 lbs now fwweeee] and all that stuff. We're all talking [my step father was in there] and I talk about not wanting the strep test. The nurse checks my throat and says I need it. Then she says I need the flu shot. And the worst of it all is, when it was all over, I only had a cold DDD:

So that's my epic story ^^;;

My least favorite Eeveelution, to be honest, would have to be Vaporeon. I'm not good with its attacks and it just doesn't fit me. Sorry to [Pikada I think?] who likes it so much ._.

charlotte881

*Squeals*
Hi I just joined the crew!
Thanks fo letting me join Chatsy!
anyways, my favorite eveelution would be... Grrrh so hard! I think it would either be glaceon or espeon they both look so pretty and I'm sure they are good for contests!

Mumage

Hi I just joined the crew!
Thanks fo letting me join Chatsy!
anyways, my favorite eveelution would be... Grrrh so hard! I think it would either be glaceon or espeon they both look so pretty and I'm sure they are good for contests!

I agree.

Glaceon and Espeon would make dazzling appeals in contests, I can only imagine the beauty and art of their ice and psychic type attacks.. oh my god, just imagine them together in a contest! :eek:

charlotte881

*Squeals*
Hm, a evee look a like eh? I remember a digimon looking like an evee but I forgot what it was called. All I know is that it ends with mon.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
What about Gatomon or Elecmon? I dunno.

And aww, Shippo. Yeah, he reminds me of Eevee too.

Angeling

true love
Oi. I've been gone for a while now, or at least a day or two. Blame Luminous Arc and school~ And also stress/depression, lol.

Anyway, welcome to the new members! Um, follow the rules and dude, guys, stop with the one-liners?! Makes Eevees sad, you know. :(

And um, hi LuciRuki. And Darkrukario: Awww, that was a sucky experience, but I hope you feel better soon!

So um. I'm feeling really tired right now, so, um, toodles guys~
Sorry, I'm being a "bad"/inactive mod now. ;_;

Oh, I told Mimori should join/return a week or two ago, I just forgot to post about it. XD;

Ryoohki's from Tenchi Muyo, right?

Eefi, even mods are allowed to be inactive a little. Just as long as you don't leave for a year. ;D

Angeling

true love
Eevee's twin! o:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Ryoohki.gif

Also, we got yet another member in the club (we sure are popular), namely Mimori Kiryu!
Follow the rules, have fun, yadda yadda~
Aww, but um... that looks a bit weird. :X

Um, welcome to the club, Mimori Kiryu. But uh, wasn't she a member before? In the old club... but then I think she became inactive here. >_> I swear I remember her being on the first post in the old thread.

Eefi, even mods are allowed to be inactive a little. Just as long as you don't leave for a year. ;D
Haha, I know, but yeah, not for an entire year. XD I wouldn't be gone that long anyway~

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
Um, welcome to the club, Mimori Kiryu. But uh, wasn't she a member before? In the old club... but then I think she became inactive here. >_> I swear I remember her being on the first post in the old thread.

Yeah, that's how I remember it too, but when so many others get a chance, I don't see why MK can't too.

Mumage

I love how off topic you mods are..

Maybe I should ban you all, with my nonexistant mod powers, how about that! no seriously

We need a topic, how about, if you were an Eevee's prey, and the Eevee was about to eat you, would you let it eat you in honor of your love for the Eevee's, or would you fight back and try to kill the Eevee, to keep yourself alive and safe?

charlotte881

*Squeals*
I'd try to tell him not to eat me and if that doesn't work I'll just run away.
This solution doesn't involve disgracing evee or getting myself injured ! And thats all that counts!

Last edited:

Pikada

herd i liek spindaz
I'd let eat me in love of Eeveeies! Unless it was joking.

Pikada

Angeling

true love
Disturbing topic. I choose not to answer.

On the other hand, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUCIRUKI! I posted here too: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Otanjoubi omedetou! Haha, sorry, had to exercise my Japanese. But I hope you have a wonderful day, and Eevees will come deliver your cake. :3

Ooh, cakes. Imagine Eevees baking a cake, or more. And then the evos will help and stuff. Espeon would probably be all lazy and sit there because she can just move things with her Psychic powers. Umbreon has dark powers so maybe the same? Or he's the guinea pig, poor thing. Vaporeon will put the icing on smoothly while Flareon... lits the candles on the cake. Jolteon can um, bake too, helping the Eevees. Glaceon can help Vapreon with the icing too and Leafeon can just do the decorations! YEAH! An outdoor birthday party.

FOR LUCIRUKI.

This is what depression does to you. : D

Status
Not open for further replies.