• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eeveelution Evolution, version 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumage

Disturbing topic. I choose not to answer.

On the other hand, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUCIRUKI! I posted here too: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Otanjoubi omedetou! Haha, sorry, had to exercise my Japanese. But I hope you have a wonderful day, and Eevees will come deliver your cake. :3

Ooh, cakes. Imagine Eevees baking a cake, or more. And then the evos will help and stuff. Espeon would probably be all lazy and sit there because she can just move things with her Psychic powers. Umbreon has dark powers so maybe the same? Or he's the guinea pig, poor thing. Vaporeon will put the icing on smoothly while Flareon... lits the candles on the cake. Jolteon can um, bake too, helping the Eevees. Glaceon can help Vapreon with the icing too and Leafeon can just do the decorations! YEAH! An outdoor birthday party.

FOR LUCIRUKI.

This is what depression does to you. : D

Even betta! imagine the cake being made of Eevee milk and ingredients..

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Wow I get an Eevee Milked Cake just for me? Thanks! You are so thoughtful. LOL

But seriously, thank you guys for all your birthday wishes for me. It means a lot! Love you all!

-LuciRuki-

I've got a new topic and I don't think we've actually done it before in the old club:

Is your favorite Eeveelution(s) your favorite Pokemon? If not, what place does it come in of your faves?

My favorite Pokemon is Togetic but Eevee isn't too far behind. It's in my top ten, maybe even top five. Vaporeon's my second fave Eeveelution and in my top twenty Pokes.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
LOL yes, disturbing topic... No, I would not let myself get eaten. Ick. XD I bet I'd taste bad anyway...

Is your favorite Eeveelution(s) your favorite Pokemon? If not, what place does it come in of your faves?
Hard to say. It's not my fave-fave... as I always switcheroo my favorites. <///<

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
My fave of the Eeveelutions are also the faves out of all Pokémon so that's fairly easy.

Btw, sorry for not being enough active. Homework is killing me what with English reports till tomorrow, Maths assignment and Rainforest Project till Friday and a Danish essay till next Tuesday. Blarg.

I downloaded some episodes which had Eevee and its evo's in them, so I can take screencaps sometime. The OLD episodes! Wheeee~

Angeling

true love
I've got a new topic and I don't think we've actually done it before in the old club:

My favorite Pokemon is Togetic but Eevee isn't too far behind. It's in my top ten, maybe even top five. Vaporeon's my second fave Eeveelution and in my top twenty Pokes.
Hmm.... My favorite Pokémon is... and has always been... Espeon. Well, Mew was my first ever favorite though, but Espeon comes real close anyway. And then to have my SPPf usernames always being oriented around Espeon proves it so. So yeah. I can't really give a top five or even top ten, twenty, etc. I just like too many Pokémon to list, sorry. ^^; And some/most aren't even of the Eeveelutions.

My fave of the Eeveelutions are also the faves out of all Pokémon so that's fairly easy.

Btw, sorry for not being enough active. Homework is killing me what with English reports till tomorrow, Maths assignment and Rainforest Project till Friday and a Danish essay till next Tuesday. Blarg.

I downloaded some episodes which had Eevee and its evo's in them, so I can take screencaps sometime. The OLD episodes! Wheeee~
Haha, nice Chatsy. But that's okay! I've also been rather thrown with loads of work too. But I got one off my shoulders now and then there's my five day Thanksgiving beak, so that should give me some more time here on the forums and for mod duties. Though I still have a paper to do and Japanese homework.

But ohhhh!! Old episodes for the win! :D

charlotte881

*Squeals*
Well, my favorite eveelutions are on my top 10 list, somewhere around 6-8 th place I think, There are alot of pokemon so my top favorite pokemon list is getting crowded ^-^

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD

Well let me think out loud for a second.

Wobbuffet, Lickitung, Flareon, Chatot, Sudowoodo, Carnivine, Slowbro, and Skuntank.

Well, there you have it folks. Flareon, my favorite Eeveelution, is my third favorite overall.

I wonder if any Eeveelutions will be a Poke Ball Pokemon in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Clearly the Eeveelutions are very popular, but they've yet to be featured in that series.

=^_^=

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
Dangit, I'll try and get around to take some screenshots and upload them soon, but anyway...

We got a new member!

Welcome to Emerald Latias! Follow the rules and otherwise have fun!

Angeling

true love
I wonder if any Eeveelutions will be a Poke Ball Pokemon in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Clearly the Eeveelutions are very popular, but they've yet to be featured in that series.

=^_^=
Ooh, that'd be awesome if they were featured there too, but somehow, I doubt that... but then again, I'm not following up on SSBB though, so yeah.

Dangit, I'll try and get around to take some screenshots and upload them soon, but anyway...

We got a new member!

Welcome to Emerald Latias! Follow the rules and otherwise have fun!
Awwww... ;;

.... Ehmmm.. um.... WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? Let me just go into a corner and scream. I swear I'm being e-stalked, which is just lol dandy.

But um, I guess welcome to the new member.

Cammi

fly away
Heh, actually, I just decided to join because one of my friends, Darkrukario, is here, and also because Leafeon and Glaceon are my favorite Eeveelutions.

Anyway, I do appreciate you two welcoming me to the club. I've been wanting to join the club ever since I saw it, mainly because I'm also a fan of the eeveelutions. I even became more obsessed with them when the new ones, Glaceon and Leafeon, appeared. Of course, I didn't join before because I was just waiting for the Leafeon form to be available.

As for the current topic, Leafeon is not my number one favorite Pokemon. I don't think I'd put it definitely in a place on my fave list, as it is always changing.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
You're a friend of Ruki's? Any friend of hers is a friend of mine!

*huggles pokes* Welcome to EE! =^_^=

Man, I could go for some decent Flareon Screenshots.

;136; <3

Angeling

true love
You're a friend of Ruki's? Any friend of hers is a friend of mine!

*huggles pokes* Welcome to EE! =^_^=

Man, I could go for some decent Flareon Screenshots.

;136; <3
I think we could all go for some decent Eeveelutions screenshots and fanarts.

Oh yeah! I restarted XD just yesterday and I chose Umbreon as my starter. Well, not much of a choice, but I'm lazy to SR for a better nature for another Eeveelution and the first one I got randomly was Careful, which is like, one of the best ones for Umbreon. But Umbreon is so cute too, don't you all agree? :3

And um, Chatsy, don't you think we should clean up on the members list? Some members don't even care about the new thread, or is too busy... I can list some... but yeah.

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
I'll hopefully provide some lovely screenshots this weekend. For now I have a report and assignment so stress about which're due tomorrow.

And um, Chatsy, don't you think we should clean up on the members list? Some members don't even care about the new thread, or is too busy... I can list some... but yeah.

I know, and I think we've also given them plenty of chances to return by letting them stay on the list for so long. I'll see when I'll get time for that~

Cammi? In the club? FWEE! Welcome =]]

Sorry I haven't been here everyone. Been grounded since the eleventh for a "school mishap" AKA forgetting to do a lab for my hard honors class. Brought down my average so poof went computer DDDD:

Angeling

true love
I'll hopefully provide some lovely screenshots this weekend. For now I have a report and assignment so stress about which're due tomorrow.

I know, and I think we've also given them plenty of chances to return by letting them stay on the list for so long. I'll see when I'll get time for that~
Aww, well, good luck with the report and assignment! And we can both work at the inactive members here tomorrow if you want. We did give them enough chances, in my opinion, and well, they're just too busy. Not that that's a crime, but they shouldn't mind being kicked out for being inactive here anyway. :/

Sorry I haven't been here everyone. Been grounded since the eleventh for a "school mishap" AKA forgetting to do a lab for my hard honors class. Brought down my average so poof went computer DDDD:

I read in your forums. It's okay, we've been mostly dead here anyway.

We need a new topic. Umm...

What do you think each Eeveelutions will do for Thanksgiving?

I'll get back to you on that later; my hands are freezing and my brain isn't working with me. But I'm sure Leafeon will be trying to convince everyone to not eat too much vegetables anyway, being the verdant one of the evolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.