• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eeveelution Evolution, version 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlotte881

*Squeals*
What do you think each Eeveelutions will do for Thanksgiving?
I think glaceon will make an ice sculpture of a... turkey, leafeon would have a fruit ( not veggies) feast vaporeon and jolteon would....make pretty decorations, and flareon would make the desert ( no oven, flareon uses its's flamthrower!)

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Sorry for my absence, had some boyfriend troubles...all sorted now though. Anyways, glad everythings back up and running, I'm sure the new leaders will do an awesome job ^_^

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
We got another member, cutey_Kat12. She wants Flareon. ^_^

Ok, added.

Eefi-Chan said:
Aww, well, good luck with the report and assignment! And we can both work at the inactive members here tomorrow if you want. We did give them enough chances, in my opinion, and well, they're just too busy. Not that that's a crime, but they shouldn't mind being kicked out for being inactive here anyway. :/
Hah, sorry, my entire weekend was wasted because of bowling, lack of sleep and procrastination ^^;

But yeah, the inactive ones should at least have the decency to come by at least once in a while to prove they care, which they don't, so obviously they shouldn't mind being booted.

Amaranth

Swag
But yeah, the inactive ones should at least have the decency to come by at least once in a while to prove they care, which they don't, so obviously they shouldn't mind being booted.

To Be Honest I Changed Internet Provider And I've Had Some Exams And Troubles, Meaning I Forgot All About This Club :/

I Guess I'd Still Like To Be A Member If Thats Okay.

Angeling

true love
Hah, sorry, my entire weekend was wasted because of bowling, lack of sleep and procrastination ^^;

Awww, I think I read about that in your LJ? But darn.

I know what you mean, they should at least come to say something here about something. Even a word of absence.

We got another member, cutey_Kat12. She wants Flareon. ^_^

Strider, don't worry about. Hope things are going well. ^_^
Welcome to the club, cutey_Kat12! Chatsy beat me to the adding her, but it's alright. Laziness from the five day weekend took over me anyway, lmao.

But ohh, Shadowfaith, I hope everything is fine now though!!

To Be Honest I Changed Internet Provider And I've Had Some Exams And Troubles, Meaning I Forgot All About This Club :/

I Guess I'd Still Like To Be A Member If Thats Okay.
Um... well, it wasn't that nice that you couldn't post here after your ISP change, but at least you had the decency to post here unlike the other dead members. I know exams and other school things along with personal things could take over people's lives, but um, well, I guess we could allow you to stay? Er, I'm still only a vice president anyway. ^^;

I never get any PMs asking to join here. No fair. ;_; Am I that intimidating, LOL? Oh well.

For my own topic: What do you think each Eeveelutions will do for Thanksgiving?

Eevee: Nothing? The guinea pig to eat the food and stuff. XD
Vaporeon: Serving the iced refreshments to the other evolutions.
Flareon would cook and stuff with the turkey.
Jolteon: Hmm.. the one to put all the decorations and lighting, though that seems more for Christmas. Still, it works! Great lighting on Thanksgiving in the Eevee and her evolutions house!
Umbreon: Hm.. I guess just help around or something the house.
Espeon: The same with Umbreon. She can help Flareon with the cooking by easing the speed to cook the food by delivering the needed ingredients with ESP instead of walking for them.
Glaceon: Serving the iced/cooled refreshments with Vaporeon.
Leafeon: Prepare the fruits for the dinner, because it's only healthy that you have a healthy serving of fruits each day!

Rofl, that was random and belated too. On the contrary, I had a VERY uneventful Turkey Day for me. Bah, cultural differences.

Guess I'm a slow blonde for not answering this question :/

Eevee: Eevee would be making the starchy foods.. the plain-ish foods.
Jolteon: Jolteon would do the cooking, running around last minute to get all the food it needed to buy, then rushing to cook before the family arrived.
Vaporeon: Vaporeon would prepare the refreshments and make the gravy.
Flareon: Flareon would make the house toasty warm and heat up the food.
Espeon: Espeon would make the food and chairs levitate for fun. Then it'd make a real turkey dance in mid-air. What.. I don't have a problem ^^;;
Umbreon: Umbreon would sit in a dark room and watch the Packers on tv by itself.
Glaceon: Glaceon would make ice and prepare the icecream & creampuff desserts :3
Leafeon: Leafeon would serve the fruit deserts and make sure everything was nice and tidy.

My turkey day was meh-ish. I hung out at a random park, then had to watch my little cousins aging five and two. The five year old wanted me to teach her how to play pokemon [so she raised my Riolu] and the two year old just got into everything and got hurt a thousand times [just like I do all the time]. The food was fantastic, as it was my Grandma's, and dessert had Cheese cake Brownie squares! My mouth waters thinking about it. I got twenty dollars for watching my little cousins [they love their "big kid" 'thirteen year old cousin who doesn't have cooties even though she's a girl' -My six year old cousins quote] There was the Little People Big World marathon which I watched, but mehh. It was just ok. Not as fun as the other Turkey Days.

Last edited:

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
I never get any PMs asking to join here. No fair. ;_; Am I that intimidating, LOL? Oh well.

Yes ):

Anywho, we got TWO new members!

SpriteRight3 and Paddster56. Hope you'll have fun here and follow the rules!

And I have no idea regarding the topic. Me no have them Turkey days.

Cammi

fly away
I choose not to answer the topic. I don't have Turkey days here. D:

I've been chaining Eevees for a while now. My biggest chain was one of 23 Eevees, which was broken thanks to a Kricketune. D': Ah well, I'll get that shiny Eevee sooner or later. =3

And I have a question for everyone... what's your favourite shiny eeveelution? I could say mine's Glaceon, even though some people think it's too bright. ^^;

Angeling

true love
Yes ):

Anywho, we got TWO new members!

SpriteRight3 and Paddster56. Hope you'll have fun here and follow the rules!

And I have no idea regarding the topic. Me no have them Turkey days.
WTF, I AM? :(

But welcome to the club, SpriteRight3 and Paddster56! New members can post too, you know... though what is with the deleted post? o_o

I choose not to answer the topic. I don't have Turkey days here. D:

I've been chaining Eevees for a while now. My biggest chain was one of 23 Eevees, which was broken thanks to a Kricketune. D': Ah well, I'll get that shiny Eevee sooner or later. =3

And I have a question for everyone... what's your favourite shiny eeveelution? I could say mine's Glaceon, even though some people think it's too bright. ^^;
Shiny Umbreon, because the blue is just absolutely beautiful! Espeon's green looks yucky, so yeah. Oh, and shiny Eevee is also really pretty too. Leafeon and Glaceon's shiny sprites are okay, but they only look like the game designers just brightened their sprites than anything, to be honest.

Too bad the shiny Eevees I got have pretty terrible natures for an Umbreon. Otherwise I'll evolve it into a pretty Umbreon.

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
though what is with the deleted post? o_o

o_o

MondoTR said:
*steals Eefi's Umbreon answer*
Second'd.

We got yet another new member, so say welcome to pika_angel!
Follow the rules, have fun and.. all that.

I'm so tired XD

Random Umbreon picture for everyone's pleasure:
http://i15.*******.com/8alemp3.jpg

Amaranth

Swag
Omg That Umbreon Is Sexy ;D

I Think They Messed Up The The Kanto Eeveeloutions, Their Shinies Are Awful As Is Espeon's. Umbreon's Is Great But The Two Newest Additions Are Just Brighter Not Differant.

I Prefer Eevee Over All Of Them Actually.

I like Eevee and Eeveelutions so much i might join the Eevee Army

Angeling

true love
I like Eevee and Eeveelutions so much i might join the Eevee Army
Huh?? Can you write more than one line in your post? It's also against the Clubs rules to be posting like that... let alone this single club. And if you mean my Eevee army, it's full, sorry.

Errr, I died here. Blame personal stuff and finals. I'm gonna be a bit inactive here too, sorry. Finals are coming up, so yeah.

And to the screenshot... UMBREEEEEEEEEEEON!! BURAKKI!!

And ohh, nice small screenshot. I remember that, hehe.

Angelic Pika

i stalk you

Thanksgiving? We don't have that here so ... i choose not to answer it. :)

`Those Umbreon are cute! :3
``I'm new here in this club ... so ... hi! :3

Thanks Chatsy for the welcome! :3

what's your favourite shiny eeveelution?
`Shiny Umbreon, that blue is so cute :3

What's your favorite Eevee Evolution?
Umbreon. period.

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
Yeah, I'll probably be busy over the next few weeks again so I won't be so active here.
But that's been the same so far, so whatever ;D

I took some screenshots finally:

snapshot20071201190428.jpg

snapshot20071201192619.jpg

snapshot20071201191057.jpg

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
omg, those screeshots are cute! :3

sadly, in the first pic umbreon was cut. :(

at leat umbreon was the star in the last pic. so cute! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.