• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eeveelution Evolution, version 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I was going to update and didn't do anything. Sorry about that. In fact, I don't think I deserve to be the owner of this club. I haven't done anything since I became it, plus with how it's been slowly dying these last few years and especially in 08, I don't find it as fun as it once was. Add the fact that I'm a lot less active in the forum in general and that makes me less likely to post here.

So I'm resigning as the EE owner. I'm returning ownership to Shadowfaith if she wants it. And in the case that she doesn't, I'm leaving the choice for newest owner to you guys, if you feel it needs one.

I really should have done this earlier but due to laziness, business, forum downtime, and just feeling bad about doing nothing in the club, I just never got around to it. I apologize for taking so long in doing so. Whether or not I still post in the club is yet to be seen. Though I don't see it as too likely unless more original topics that hopefully somehow connect to eeveelutions come about.

In the case that I don't post here anymore, I wish the club good luck and hope it lives on as it has done in its various incarnations for the last five plus years. ^_^

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
=O your going? ;-; But you've been a member of EE since...since forever! ;o; *Huggles Dani* I wish I could make it active/fun again but it seems that members are not as interested as they once were...I will happily take it back from you (even though I would prefere you stayed) but I don't think there much point in re-starting it if there's going to be noi interest in it, y'know?

*Sigh* I knew it would only be a few more weeks in this thread. I mean its been going since the start of SPPF basically XD I suppose I could give it one more chance and open it up to everyone again anew as a last hope. But I don't think it will get very far...

Blah. I'll give it a shot. But not today...maybe in the next week.

Don't go Dani ;o; *Clings*

Unless we get some original Eevee topics I most likely will rarely post. And it's difficult to think of original things considering how old this club is. That lengthy topics lately have not been club related which is okay to an extent but the Eevee ones barely get answered and are ones I've responded to a bunch of times already. I just don't feel right being the club owner when I know I'll barely post for the reason I just gave. But I'll stay as a member. After all, I've been here forever like you said. In fact, '09 marks five years. Damn. XD

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I have a topic if you don't mind.

Do you think that any possible 5th generation Eevee evolutions will feature in the Battle Dimension Anime?

I've seen something in the spoilers about a possible Torkoal evo, so maybe Eevee will get a new one for the start of the pokemon league.

I'd love to see a Steel type evee or a Ghost featured in the pokemon league, or maybe the Sinnoh Battle Frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.