• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eeveelution Evolution, version 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeling

true love
I'm not sure. How about Eevee-chan? Wait, that sounds too corny.......

I'm planning to get a name change too. I'm going to change from Dark Arceus to just Arceus. I didn't realize it was free.

Let's see. Ideas ideas ideas.
Eefiend?
Ahaha, I quite like that for something I just made up. X3
Or like, iunno.
Gollygee I'm stuck for ideas.

Wow, I really need to change my sig.
2^ Naahh. I just got one. Shizu. It's different, it's short again, and it's a new nickname of mine. :p Thanks for the suggestions anyway.

The name change thread itself will be reopened on March 1st. Wait, why am I posting that out?

What type of Eevee Evolution do you think they will create next? Or, if they will create another one at all?

I wish they'd create a flying type and name it angeleon

Welcome new members
Haha, Angeleon reminds me more of ... angels, holy types. And then that reminds me of Digimon instead.

Eevee's already normal type, would they have Eevee turn into the same type? Maybe, but seems a bit... I dunno. Maybe it's possible. Flying might work, though it also seems Eevee turns into most mammal-like creatures? Though Vaporeon isn't really a mammal, considering it's aquatic. XD

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
Eevee's already normal type, would they have Eevee turn into the same type? Maybe, but seems a bit... I dunno. Maybe it's possible. Flying might work, though it also seems Eevee turns into most mammal-like creatures? Though Vaporeon isn't really a mammal, considering it's aquatic. XD

If the light type appears, like the world and his/her partner (being politically correct) says it will, then maybe Angeleon would fit that. The Shiny Stone could be used to evolve it.

Cammi

fly away
What type of Eevee Evolution do you think they will create next? Or, if they will create another one at all?

Well, I've been thinking that there won't be any at all, and probably the next generation after the 5th (if there even is one) they'll create another two. Kinda like 2nd > 4th > 6th and such. That's just me, of course.

Maybe they'll create a ghost Eeveelution that evolves with the Dusk stone? Or a Reaper's cloak? Meh, or maybe just by leveling up in a Pokemon graveyard at night?

How about a normal type eeveelution? I'd like to see one, but then again, perhaps Eevee is more than enough.

Flying type would also look nice. How it'd evolve? No idea. =/ I was thinking about the Dawn stone, but... well, it doesn't fit, now does it?

Steel type is an eeveelution I'd love to see in future generations. Maybe it'd evolve thanks to the Metal Coat (was it called that?)?

Yeah, Flying, Normal, Steel and Ghost type are the ones I'd like to see in the future, but I've no idea if they'll be created at all.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Okay, seeing as no one else seems to be interested in teh RPG, then I'll be starting it either today or tomorrow.

Anyways:

Which Eeveelution next?

I would LOVE a ghost type Eeveelution! I really think they should think about making one, really. I've designed a few and I'll post them up some time, but seriously...that would be awesome =D

Sweet Melody

Choco is awsome...=3
Wow... I never even thought about light, poison, flying...^^;;

Well, when I first did the topic, I was thinking ghost- like everyone said, it would be so cool! But, flying would be just as awsome if they did create more. =3

I would LOVE a ghost type Eeveelution! I really think they should think about making one, really. I've designed a few and I'll post them up some time, but seriously...that would be awesome =D

Wow! Can't wait too see it. :3

Also, found another cute picture:

evolution.jpg

Link: http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x152/feathertail3434/evolution.jpg

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
Ooohhh, pretty drawing. Pastel colours, I'll assume. I've always wanted pastel colours, it's hella fun to work with =D

:(! But alright for the italicised members. I'll erase their names, unless you do it first, in a week from today?

Give it a week and see which one of us gets to do it first =P

What about the demotions of those higher than youngster? Doing any?
I'll look into it when I get time. Unless you want to, of course.

mewmew202

@Chasty: Lol its gonna be funny waiting to see which one of you gets to erase the list. Not that I get why it would be a contest but whatev.
@SM: Another adorable pic tis so cute
@General public: I am soo glad the RP is gonna be underway soon. I just wish more peeps were interested in it *sigh* but anyways I suddenly want to play pokemon MD and probably will after I get finished replaying ranger lol. And who was the one who wanted to show there ghost eeveeloution? To lazy to look but be sure to show us lol.

Helpful Critic

Chosen One....
Eefi, u know the infraction thing.
A. Sorry if I double posted, my computer is way to slow, and doesn't always work
B. If it is because someone else already asked the question, sorry, i wrote it while looking at the wrong page.

Angeling

true love
Okay, seeing as no one else seems to be interested in teh RPG, then I'll be starting it either today or tomorrow.

Anyways:

Which Eeveelution next?

Sorry I failed to get more people into it? D: And I've been busy so dead here.

Give it a week and see which one of us gets to do it first =P

I'll look into it when I get time. Unless you want to, of course.
Feel free to do both.

Eefi, u know the infraction thing.
A. Sorry if I double posted, my computer is way to slow, and doesn't always work
B. If it is because someone else already asked the question, sorry, i wrote it while looking at the wrong page.
What are you talking about? PM about the infractions/warnings instead. :( How am I supposed to know what you're talking about?

And :O! That fanart is ADORABLE, Sweet Melody!! The coloring is pretty and soft, with the pastel colors used.

For Flying Eeveelution... maybe... not sure actually. o_o; Ghost type seems odd, because Ghosts are ... dead, no? Eevee can't die!!

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Maybe instead of a dead eevee...it could be somewhat of a spirit. Not the spirit of a dead eevee because that would completely miss the point, but y'know...guardian of a forest created by god-like pokemon or something =D. Add some uniquness to the eevee clan in making it a rare Pokemon =D

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Double post: The RPG has now started. For its members, please take a look-sie and for those who still wish to sign up: Be my guest.

mewmew202

@SF: YAY the RP has started. I need to give the computer up to my sister now but I will defintly check it out after I get back on. But to avoid double posts copy your previous deleate it and then repost it with the other stuff. This way you bump the thread, post new info, and avoid the double post. I never did but I bet it would work out a lot better lol.

Leafsong

Swift and silent
I just wanted to say hello, I just got accepted by MondoTR.
My favourite Eeveelution is Leafeon, and it's my overall favourite too. :)
Pleased to meet you all.

Double post: The RPG has now started. For its members, please take a look-sie and for those who still wish to sign up: Be my guest.

Can I still join in? I just got accepted into the club, but I have a year or so of RP-experience. Never tried RPing a creature/Pokémon though.

EDIT: The Leafeon banner isn't really working, but I'll simply hope the face catches enough attention. :D

Last edited:
I just wanted to say hello, I just got accepted by MondoTR.
You had good timing PMing me, I've been away a month or so. It took me a day or two to reply but that's quicker than it would have been.

Anyways, sorry about my absence. I'll attempt to come more.

As for the topic, I don't know what they'll make. I'm more interested in which type will be the new most anticipated Eeveelution. With grass finally done something'll probably take its place.

So you're changing your username again, Eefi? Cool. Just a note for everyone: Don't forget to remind us of the name change so we can update the members list. Plus it'll make it so we won't think you're someone sneaking into the club. X)

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
_Eevee_: Course you can still join.

Still waiting on your guy's for first post XP

Welcome back Dani =D

Sorry, my post maybe up tomorrow or the day after. I'm useless at writing stories, and with it being my 1st RPG it's taking a while. -_-

Welcome back Dani. People (including me) have been wondering where you'd got to. Well, as long as you're back, everyone's happy. :)

Leafsong

Swift and silent
_Eevee_: Course you can still join.

Still waiting on your guy's for first post XP

Welcome back Dani =D

Not to be blunt, but shouldn't the RP have a seperate topic for the actual roleplaying?
Like now I'd need to post my character in between other people's posts.

About a next Eeveelution:
I'd love to see a Flying type. :)
Just because the current Eevee set isn't that travel-friendly if you decide to make a full team.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
I only did it that way because most people in the club aren't use to RPGing. So its just a small topic. It doesn't matter if you have to post your sig up in the middle, just as long as its there. I didn't want two topics for a club RPG.

ANGELeon

SchoOoOoL TiMe AgaiN
Sweet Melody that picture is so cute

I wish it could be flying and I like it if they name it as angeleon.

Angeling

true love
Can I still join in? I just got accepted into the club, but I have a year or so of RP-experience. Never tried RPing a creature/Pokémon though.

EDIT: The Leafeon banner isn't really working, but I'll simply hope the face catches enough attention. :D
Of course you can join the RPG. :) Did you get added onto the first post yet? Wait, that should be obvious. XD

You had good timing PMing me, I've been away a month or so. It took me a day or two to reply but that's quicker than it would have been.

Anyways, sorry about my absence. I'll attempt to come more.

As for the topic, I don't know what they'll make. I'm more interested in which type will be the new most anticipated Eeveelution. With grass finally done something'll probably take its place.

So you're changing your username again, Eefi? Cool. Just a note for everyone: Don't forget to remind us of the name change so we can update the members list. Plus it'll make it so we won't think you're someone sneaking into the club. X)
Welcome back then, Dani! Lmao, yeah, that's true. I'll be sure to tell you guys... if I can get the change. >_>;

Anyway, my weekend was just hectic, so much that I barely had any time left for SPPf. With any free time, I spent it on my MMO, sorry. D: I'll go check the RPG now!

ANGELeon: Uhm, you just said that in the page before.

I guess flying type might be okay. I'm so out of it, sorry. I just did the rest of the signatures and a bunch of PM reports of sigs too. @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.