• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*~Eeveelution Evolution*~ - Version 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiney altaria

owner of SHAYMIN!
i think we should have a eeveelution quiz because we dont seem very lively so could we use a little excitement or maybe a graphic thingy where we could make our own eeveelution because that would be fun;471;

Chelc

Thank you, Shadowfaith! :] Hi, guys!

I was disappointed that Hoen never got any Eevee Evolutions, but i think they more than made up for it with Leafeon and Glaceon.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I thought we were going to get one in Hoenn, too, lol. Oh well. I love Glaceon and Leafeon a lot so yes, they did make up for it.

Now that Glaceon has appeared in the anime, do you think that Leafeon will as well?
It has...sort of. During the beginning montage of the 11th movie, though I guess that doesn't really count. But yeah, I'm sure it will have the spotlight for an episode or two. 8)

mewmew202

oh wow I just made the one week limit I thought i posted 2 days ago but the forums were too busy and the post didn't go through.

Anyways I am really glad I saw the thread because I had no idea the club was being restarted.

Why's your favorite Eeveelution your favorite?
I love Flareon because it is so cute and fluffy and because I have always loved fire types since tons of them are absolutely adorable.

Now that Glaceon has appeared in the anime, do you think that Leafeon will as well?
I would assume so as there is no reason not to. However, I don't care about the anime anymore. Maybe its because I really don't have the time/interest nowadays.

darklord18

Thank for letting me join
What is your Favourite Eeveelution?
Espoen.

Why is your fave Eeveelution your favourite?
It really one of the two eeveelution I like. but before Colosseum came out, I didn't like any of them but after playing Colosseum and XD (which I evolved the eevee in it to Espeon.) Like Espeon, It cute and has hight Sp attack and it my favorite psychic type pokemon and my most favorite pokemon. And I still have my Espeon from XD on my Pearl team.

Chelc, were you in the last club? I don't remember you being in it. If not then welcome! ^_^

Of course. And probably won't happen but it'd be cool to see another Eeveelution training family. Like Mikey and his brothers for the first 4 and Sakura and her sisters for the first 6.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Well, I guess I said who my favorite Eeveelution is, but I didn't say why. ^_^;

Espeon is my favorite Eeveeultion because it looks so sleek and agile, yet it still packs a punch. Plus, I personally find it cute. I wouldn't mind having an Espeon myself.

Well, Leafeon got a brief appearance during the opening sequence for Movie 11, but as for a debut within the show, I believe that sometime soon it will an appearance. There certainly seems to be some hinting to it.

Manchee

extra toasty

I love Espeon for the same reasons PH said - it looks so agile and seems like it would be amazing in a real battle. Plus, I've liked it since it was introduced in Gen II, mainly because of its "evolve during the daytime" method of evolution.

Well, um, duh xP Why wouldn't it? I think it will take a little while and will appear in a filler episode - like, not being on anyone's team or anything. I really like Leafeon as well and can't wait to see it in the animé.

There's a high chance that it will since it's an Eevee Evo... But I bet the episode's plot will be one we've seen so many times, thus ruining the appearance of a great pokemon... unless Leafeon is the pokemon that's destroying a town and needs to be stopped. That would be interesting.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Ok If I'm right then this is the last day for old members to state that they still wish to be in the club. So by tomorrow I expect everyone who wants to reply to reply because I will be deleteing them.

Anyways welcome new members and altaria, we will be having comps soon, but for now I just want to get the members sorted then I will be open for suggestions on competitions and the likes...we still never went ahead with the caption contest XD;;;

My bad >>;;

The Baron

do i dazzle you?
Leafon did get a brief appearance in the opening sequence of Movie 11.
But I think Leafeon will make a full-on debut into the anime.

I can't wait for the competitions! ;D

mewmew202

I can't wait for the competitions and the like. Now I will have time to participate. That is the one benefit of needing to be out of school for medical reasons. I just hope its stuff I am decent at because I don't think I would be able to say, write a story but who knows even if its difficult it might be fun to give something like that a shot. Either way the contests are going to be fun no matter what we do ^_^

~mewmew~

Chelc

Chelc, were you in the last club? I don't remember you being in it. If not then welcome! ^_^

I was in one of the older clubs, but I didn't stay for long. This will be my first time actually participating, I guess you could say. Thank you! :)

Glaceon is my favorite because I loooove ice types. I never thought there would be an ice type Eeveelution, so I was really surprised when Glaceon was revealed. Yeah. Didn't help that May's Glaceon was just so awesome in the anime, either. ♥

shiney altaria

owner of SHAYMIN!
i dont think i ever said which eeveelution was my fave but im guessing its kinda obvious
and i think leafeon will come into the anime but i think either brock or dawn will have it because neither of them have grass types+ shadowfaith when you have got everything sorted we must have the caption quiz

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
It's a promise this time Altaria ^_^ I meant to do it in the last club but things got on top of me with Uni XD

Anyways the week is up and I have updated the memers list:

[spoil]~MEMBER LIST~
Members: 21/50

President
Shadowfaith (Vaporeon / Master)

Vice President

Deputies

Masters
MondoTR (Eevee)

Leaders

Breeders
Angelic Pika (Umbreon)
Leafsong (Leafeon)
Mewmew202 (Flareon)

Trainers
Blue Snover (Leafeon)

Youngsters
~Goth~ (Leafeon)
alli940 (Jolteon)
Burrado__Aipom (Espeon)
Chelc (Glaceon)
ContestNoir888 (Vaporeon)
darklord18 (Espeon)
Espeon_kitty08 (Leafeon)
Light Venusaur (Leafeon)
Mr.Joker (Glaceon)
PokemonHero (Espeon)
S.Bustathedog (Leafeon)
Saphire Phoenix (Glaceon)
Shiney altaria (Glaceon)
The Baron (Umbreon)
TurtwigFan1 (Leafeon)

Spirits
Angeling (Espeon Master)
Chatsy (Eevee Master)
Sonozaki Maya (Umbreon Master)
Dark Latios (Umbreon Breeder)
Lupin (Flareon Breeder)

Waiting List
None at the moment.

Banned:
Saphire Warrior/ Mr. Bikini fan
CyroEmerald_Z
plusleandminun
Umbreon_Forever
00bani
Dark_Eevee [/spoil]

All that were removed:

[Spoil]
Removed
Dark Arceus (Jolteon Trainer)
Iluvwobbuffet (Flareon Trainer)
Katharina27 (Vaporeon Trainer)
yhyiannis (Umbreon Trainer)
ANGELeon (Espeon Youngster)
Dark Cacturne (Glaceon Youngster)
Foo Fighter (Glaceon Youngster)
foxyman1167 (Espeon Youngster)
eevee10 (Espeon Youngster)
Helpful Critic (Vaporeon Youngster)
Jamie Greenan (Vaporeon Youngster)
Jean de Kotennoh (Umbreon Youngster)
katiekitten (Eevee Youngster)
LuciRuki (Espeon Youngster)
Mimori Kiryu (Umbreon Youngster)
Myuuvuirocon (Eevee Youngster)
Ninterror X (Umbreon Youngster)
nivek (Glaceon Youngster)
PatOkun - (Espeon Youngster)
Ruby_Espeon (Espeon Youngster)
Sockyskarmie (Vaporeon Youngster)
Sweet Melody (Flareon Youngster)
Torkoal Stu (Umbreon Youngster)
Totoro (Flareon Youngster)[/spoil]

All that were removed cannot re-join for 1 month in order to give all others a chance to if they wish. After the one month is over 15/2/09 they will have to PM me like ordinary members to request they're places back. The only acception to joining before hand is if they give me a damn good explination to why they didn't post before hand.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
What is your Favourite Eeveelution?
I am going to have to say Glaceon. Although I love them all!
Why is your fave Eeveelution your favourite?
Becouse it is Ice type. I also like it's design the most. I am hoping to make it a powerhouse on my team once I make it. I also like it becouse May got it in the Anime. It fits her! I think that Glaceon was also ment to be a Girly looking pokemon becouse of the hair. I love Glaceon.

Last edited:

Chelc

GUYS WE CAN'T DIE.

Oh wow lol a lot of people were deleted off the list. :< Hopefully more people join up asap. We need moar activity. 8)

shiney altaria said:
i think we should have a eeveelution quiz because we dont seem very lively so could we use a little excitement or maybe a graphic thingy where we could make our own eeveelution because that would be fun

I like the quiz idea. The graphic thing...count me out. I'm horrible at graphics, lol. I wish I could make them, but I'm too lazy to learn how. ;x

Mr. Joker said:
I think that Glaceon was also ment to be a Girly looking pokemon becouse of the hair. I love Glaceon.

Maybe. A lot of girls seem to like it a lot, but I know a lot of guys who like it, too.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
GUYS WE CAN'T DIE.

Of course not. Who do we look like?

Oh wow lol a lot of people were deleted off the list. :< Hopefully more people join up asap. We need moar activity. 8)

Well, I joined as soon as the new club was created. :D

I like the quiz idea. The graphic thing...count me out. I'm horrible at graphics, lol. I wish I could make them, but I'm too lazy to learn how. ;x

Yeah, a quiz might be nice, but rather than use the one that's floating around in people's sigs, we should create our own. Personally, I never really liked that quiz. As for graphics, I'm more of a banner guy than a spriting person. But hey, I'm willing to learn.

Maybe. A lot of girls seem to like it a lot, but I know a lot of guys who like it, too.

I'm a guy and I like Glaceon a fair bit. Personally, though, I like Espeon and Umbreon more. I guess I'm just a sucker for polar opposites.

Leafsong

Swift and silent
Eevee is confirmed as a starter for the new Mystery Dungeon game!
It seems like they're making it up to us after Time & Darkness. :D
On the other hand, now we'll have to wait for a while since it's still under development in Japan.

mewmew202

oh hey I tried posting yesterday I guess it didn't go through. This annoys me since I can't remember what I wrote.

Well I have to say I am happy Eevee returns as a starter in PMD3. And also, the release of the game is definitely a possible hint towards a 5th generation (Munchlax being introduced in the first) though I know I can't say anything right now, thats just my thoughts at this point. I'm not sure how interested I would be in a new generation but it might have potential. I'm also glad the storyline from MD2 might be continued since I really liked that game a lot and there were actually some original plot twists.

Anyways I hope to be a lot more active here in the future. I bet once we manage to get more members/less down time it will be better as well as with activities.

~mewmew~

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I'm a guy and I like Glaceon a fair bit. Personally, though, I like Espeon and Umbreon more. I guess I'm just a sucker for polar opposites.
Glaceon is my favriote! I am so happy that Eevee is a starter in PMD3. I was doing a little happy dance whem I found out. I also think that they are making up for it. Oh yesterday I recurted about 25 Eevees on PMD2!

Status
Not open for further replies.