• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*~Eeveelution Evolution*~ - Version 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
*~Eeveelution Evolution*~ - Version 7.0​

IMPORTANT NOTE TO CURRENT MEMBERS: I will give you all a week to reply to this thread and state that you wish to stay a member of the club. If you do not reply within the week then you will be removed from the members list. If you give me a valid reason why you did not reply you will be placed back on the list with your rank restored, if you cannot then you will have to re-apply for a position with us. Thank you.

Welcome to the Eeveelution Evolution, dedicated to the family tree of the wonderfully awesome Pokemon: Eevee. If you are a fan of this lovable group of Pokemon then this is the place for you ^_^

Now one thing you should know about the club is that it has had its fair share of owners and has been passed down from member to member since 2003:

Eevee: The original club owner, gave up control due to RL.
Eevee Forever: Disappeared
Fab (President) and VaporeonSplash (Vice President): Creators of the Eeveelution Evolution title and left due to RL.
Shadowfaith (President) and Asuka (Vice President): Took over upon previous owners request. Shadowfaith left due to RL.
Asuka: Lost interest in the club a while after
Chatsy and Angeling: Decided to become Eeveelution Spirits after they’re interest grew thin
Mondo TR (President) and Shadowfaith (Vice President): Shadowfaith returned as co-owner and was left to tend to the club with new president Mondo TR after the previous owners. Mondo TR decided to become a member due to inactivity.
Shadowfaith: Your stuck with me so deal with it =D

Yes the club has seen its good and its harsh times and we are now hoping that it will live out its seventh version. Here you can guarantee to make some good friends and participate in intelligent conversation about Eevee and its evolutions as well as partaking in multiple events, competitions and discussions.

Things you have to look forward to include:
Competitions: Art, writing, graphic design and much more with prizes for the winner!
Quizes: To test your Eeveelution knowledge with prizes for the winner!
Events: Such as RPG's and club specific games.
Friendly and Intelligent Discussion: Compare teams and discuss the latest Eeveelution episodes!
And much more: Were always open for suggestions!

~RULES~

1. All forum and club rules apply
-Main forum rules
-Club rules
2. Qualifications for new memberships:
- A. Must be a fan of Eevee and its evolutions.
- B. Must have a post count of 25 or more as well as have been a member for at least a month. This'll prove to us that you've spent some quality time here at SPPf.
- C. You must send a PM to either the Club President, Vice-President(s) or the Deputy(-ies) to ask for permission. DO NOT ask within the club itself to join or you will immediately lose the right to join. Why? Because it means you didn't pay attention to the rules here! No exceptions.
- D. With your PM to a Club Leader you must include which Eevee form you wish to join as (Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon or Glaceon).
- E. Do not place an EE banner in your signature unless you are a confirmed member. This meaning your name is on the Member List.
- F. Don't join if you don't plan on being here! If after becoming a member you do not post within two weeks, your name will be removed from the Member List and you will not be welcome here. We are tired of this problem!
- G. Don't join just for the EE Banners (yes, we have this problem frequently).
- H. Make sure we are currently accepting new members. A limit of 50 has been set. If we have 50 already and you want to sign up, you can PM the aforementioned responsible members and ask to be placed on a waiting list. Sorry, but things get out of hand when too many members join.
3. Like everywhere in Serebiiforums, SPAM, FLAMING and the likes will not be tolerated here!
4. Once accepted, you have your Eevee form and you start with a rank of Youngster. See Member List for examples.
5. Post often and intelligently and your rank in the club will rise. The opposite will result in a drop in Rank. If your Rank is Youngster and drops, you're out of EE.
6. If you drop out of EE it better be for a darn good reason. (But really, if you want to leave... too bad so sad.) Please then remove your EE Banner if you have one.
7. The rules really aren't hard to follow. Don't forget them, and have fun!

RANK SYSTEM (highest to lowest)
President - The owner/leader of the club
Vice President - The co-owner of the club
Deputy - A supervisor of sorts hear to aid the president and vice president.
Master - Senior members of the club
Leader - Members who have shown interest and support to the club
Breeder - Experienced club members
Trainer - Active club members
Youngster - The club newbies <3
Spirit - For reserving the membership of long time members that are currently unable to be active.

~MEMBER LIST~
Members: 21/50

President
Shadowfaith (Vaporeon / Master)

Vice President

Deputies

Masters
MondoTR (Eevee)

Leaders

Breeders
Angelic Pika (Umbreon)
Leafsong (Leafeon)
Mewmew202 (Flareon)

Trainers
Blue Snover (Leafeon)

Youngsters
~Goth~ (Leafeon)
alli940 (Jolteon)
Burrado__Aipom (Espeon)
Chelc (Glaceon)
ContestNoir888 (Vaporeon)
darklord18 (Espeon)
Espeon_kitty08 (Leafeon)
Light Venusaur (Leafeon)
Mr.Joker (Glaceon)
PokemonHero (Espeon)
S.Bustathedog (Leafeon)
Saphire Phoenix (Glaceon)
Shiney altaria (Glaceon)
The Baron (Umbreon)
TurtwigFan1 (Leafeon)

Spirits
Angeling (Espeon Master)
Chatsy (Eevee Master)
Sonozaki Maya (Umbreon Master)
Dark Latios (Umbreon Breeder)
Lupin (Flareon Breeder)

Waiting List
None at the moment.

Banned:
Saphire Warrior/ Mr. Bikini fan
CyroEmerald_Z
plusleandminun
Umbreon_Forever
00bani
Dark_Eevee

Note to those who were removed in the last update: You may not re-apply for your position here at EE for 1 month (if you still wish to be a member) unless you have a good explination for not posting in the week I gave you when the club was re-started. This of course is to give other members of SPPF the chance to join. After the month is over you will need to PM me like an ordinanry member would with a request to join and the Eeveelution you wish to be. The date that you may re-apply is the 15/2/09. The list of all those removed in the last update are behind the spoiler:
[spoil]
Dark Arceus (Jolteon Trainer)
Iluvwobbuffet (Flareon Trainer)
Katharina27 (Vaporeon Trainer)
yhyiannis (Umbreon Trainer)
ANGELeon (Espeon Youngster)
Dark Cacturne (Glaceon Youngster)
Foo Fighter (Glaceon Youngster)
foxyman1167 (Espeon Youngster)
eevee10 (Espeon Youngster)
Helpful Critic (Vaporeon Youngster)
Jamie Greenan (Vaporeon Youngster)
Jean de Kotennoh (Umbreon Youngster)
katiekitten (Eevee Youngster)
LuciRuki (Espeon Youngster)
Mimori Kiryu (Umbreon Youngster)
Myuuvuirocon (Eevee Youngster)
Ninterror X (Umbreon Youngster)
nivek (Glaceon Youngster)
PatOkun - (Espeon Youngster)
Ruby_Espeon (Espeon Youngster)
Sockyskarmie (Vaporeon Youngster)
Sweet Melody (Flareon Youngster)
Torkoal Stu (Umbreon Youngster)
Totoro (Flareon Youngster)[/spoil]

~GALLERY~

We now have our own Photobucket Eeveelution Evolution Gallery!

The Gallery has been split in to sections, mostly according to the Eeveelutions, making things easier to find. All apart from the Graphics section that is.

~CLUB BANNERS~

Note!: No touchie the banners until you've been accepted and told you can post within the club. Okies?

Banners made by fab. Thanks a ton, fab! (Remember, the banners are two parts, first pic the Rank you are then pick your Eeveelution you signed up as.)

[spoil]Rank:
Youngster
Trainer
Breeder
Leader
Master
Vice President
President

Eeveelutions:
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon[/spoil]

Also, we have newer banners, of course you may choose from the ones above and the following, whichever you find most appealing. Credit goes to Link for requesting and PikaHaru who made them!

[spoil]Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon[/spoil]

Wonderfully created banners by iluvwobbuffet!

[spoil]Rank:
President
Vice President
Deputy
Master
Leader
Breeder
Trainer
Youngster

Eeveelutions:
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon[/spoil]

Some awesome banners created by Michii
[spoil]Vaporeon
Eevee
Umbreon
Leafeon
Jolteon
Glaceon
Flareaon
Espeon[/spoil]

~CLUB BUTTONS~​

And for those who do not have room in their sigs for full banners, here are some mini ones that will take up less room.

Awesome transparent buttons by iluvwobbuffet:
[spoil]Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon
Leafeon
Glaceon[/spoil]

Awesome transparent animated mini-banners created by Bonemerang and animated by iluvwobbuffet:

[spoil]Eeveelutions
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon[/spoil]

Eevee.gif

Say Hello to Nikito. Our Club Mascot!​
--------------------------------------------------

Begining topics for new members:

What is your Favourite Eeveelution?
Why is your fave Eeveelution your favourite?

Last edited:

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Well, I might as well introduce myself as the newest member. Some of you may know me already, but for those who don't, I'm PokemonHero. And I am an Eeveelution fan.

Truth be told, I like all of the Eevee forms, but my absolute favorite is Espeon.

They all survived, the problem is that it was just barely.

So obligatory EE club restart first topic: Why's your favorite Eeveelution your favorite?

Eevee is my fave cause I loved the Battling Eevee Brothers ep and the relationship between Eevee and Mikey was cute.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I'd still like to be a member.

My favourite without a doubt is Leafeon, i can't wait for it to make an appearance in the anime.

I'd like to see one of the main characters get one, possibly Brock.

I still want to be a member.
Favorite Eevolution is Vaporeon.

Maybe 7th times the charm

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Still here for member sexy goodness :)

Why's your favorite Eeveelution your favorite?
Umbreon is just so cool. It being a bit too loved by many is what conjures up my dislike. But I just can't stray away from it being so dark and mysterious and so cool. And no dark-mysterious-cool guys are not my type LOL d: They're just my type of Pokémon.

I hope the seventh would be longer than the others. Seven is a lucky number right? iirc

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Why's your favourite Eeveelution your favourite?

Well I'm not the biggest fan of Water Pokemon, especially when it comes to the latest Generation so it's nice to have an Eeveelution that doesn't look idiotic in design lol The only other Water types I have any fondness for are Seadra, Kingdra, Gyarados and Floatzel XP Atop its awesome deisign the stats in battle it great on Vaporeon and I always used it on my main team in R/B/Y as FR/LG and it never let me down.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

I've always loved grass types, and when Leafeon arrived i was really pleased, especially since Hoen didn't get any Eevee evolutions.

It's one of my favourite pokemon.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
well i like most off them my Favs are Leafeon and Espeon
Leafeon cuz she looks so cool and well its the best
Espeon cuz again she looks cool and is one of my fave pokemon along with 6 others :)

Umm yer i would like to rejoin and try and be more active

alli940

I can see you
im still in... in the last thread, i visited alot, but i couldnt really join in eith the rpg talk...

jolteon becouse he looks cool,

and he gots spikes :D
and hes old skool (yes, with a "k")

Last edited:

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Hi, I'd like to join please. I'm a big fan of Eevee and the Eeveelutions and my favourite Eeveelution is Leafeon.

Because Leafeon are cute, strong and are Grass-types! My favourite type! They also have a good design and look really nice.

The Baron

do i dazzle you?
I would like to still be a member.

My first favourite would have to be Umbreon, because he look's like he's hiding something and that I love that the shiny formes have blue rings, ftw. xD

And my second favourite would have to be Leafen, becasue they are really cute, they're quite strong, they have a good designn they look really nice and that they are grass types!

I like Glaceon because on my Diamond Game, it's one of the few Lv. 100 4th gen pokemon that I own, and is one of the few pokemon of mine that can withstand an attack from my Garchomp. I'm proud of her since I raised her from a Lv. 1 Eevee to a Lv. 100 without any Rare Candies. I also like the Glaceon's design since I think it's cute. Glaceon also happens to be my favorite Ice Type (sorry Articuno D: )

Espeon_kitty08

~Eeveelution Trainer
Hi, I'm a new member of the club [thanks to Shadowfaith for allowing me to join]. I'm Espeon kitty.

Well, I might as well introduce myself as the newest member. Some of you may know me already, but for those who don't, I'm PokemonHero. And I am an Eeveelution fan.

Truth be told, I like all of the Eevee forms, but my absolute favorite is Espeon.

Hey PokemonHero, nice to see you here.

I like all of them, but I have to say Leafeon stands out. [please don't mind my username. LOL] She's my fave because she just looks so adorably cute! And I have to say that Leafeon is the only Grass-type that I like.

Leafsong

Swift and silent
I can't believe I nearly forgot about the club!
You can keep me on the list, Shadowfaith. :)

And about the topic: My favourite has to be Leafeon. I like how it looks, and the general idea behind the creature. I've also wanted a Grass type Eeveelution ever since Pokémon Blue.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Welcome to the new members and thanks for replying, oldies XD

We have some new club members as you can see, but I would also like to welcome:

Chelc (Glaceon)
~Goth~ (Leafeon)
Burrado__Aipom (Espeon)
Shiney-Altaria (Glaceon)

Hope you have fun you guy's ^o^ x

Last edited:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I'll start a new topic if you don't mind Shadowfaith.

New Topic:

Now that Glaceon has appeared in the anime, do you think that Leafeon will as well?

I personally would love to see Leafeon appear, and i think that since it was a co-ordinator (May) that had Glaceon, i think Leafeon will appear with a trainer in either the Sinnoh league or the Battle Frontier if they make one.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
No worries, Snover. Though I will put the favourite Eevee question in the opening post as a start off point for new members ^_^

Lefeaon will appear. Every Pokemon appears eventually. But to be honest with you I am not keen on the anime anymore. I only enjoyed the Kanto/Orange Islands/Johto saga and then lost interest. Leafeon and Glaceon are not my favoruite of Pokemon no matter how much I like the Eeveelutions. I'm sticking with the originals ^_^;;

Espeon_kitty08

~Eeveelution Trainer
Now that Glaceon has appeared in the anime, do you think that Leafeon will as well?

Yes, she should, since all of the other Eeveelutions appeared. And I think it wouldn't be fair for Leafeon to not appear in the anime. XD

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
No worries, Snover. Though I will put the favourite Eevee question in the opening post as a start off point for new members ^_^

Lefeaon will appear. Every Pokemon appears eventually. But to be honest with you I am not keen on the anime anymore. I only enjoyed the Kanto/Orange Islands/Johto saga and then lost interest. Leafeon and Glaceon are not my favoruite of Pokemon no matter how much I like the Eeveelutions. I'm sticking with the originals ^_^;;

You can't beat the originals, because Eevee started the trend of split evolutions.

My favourite of the original 3 has got to be Jolteon, i've never been a big fan of Vaporeon, but i think Flareon is good.

They did really well with the designs as well, because they managed to keep certain looks of Eevee in all of the evolutions.

I was disappointed that Hoen never got any Eevee Evolutions, but i think they more than made up for it with Leafeon and Glaceon.

Status
Not open for further replies.