• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*~Eeveelution Evolution*~ - Version 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
yo x3

If you got an Eevee in real life or the game, what would you do?
I would treat it as my own pet. But it's definitely better than a dog/cat/whatever since it doesn't pee/crap/whatever everywhere rofl. I wouldn't evolve it right away, but if the time comes, I'll be evolving it to either Umbreon (so that I have someone to stay up with me at night), Vaporeon (I'll ride her whenever we swim!), or Jolteon (butt-kicking action with my friends x3). I wouldn't make a breeding center. We all know it would hurt if we "breed" a lot, and I'd pity the poor thing being used as a "breeding machine" *shot*

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
If I had a Eevee I would treat it like a dog, Play fetch and make it be a lap do. I would love to see it evolve into a Glaceon, becouse it is cold here half of the year, but I wouldn't force it to evolve. It would be great to go camping with it... Or even Pidgy Dove hunting. It would just be great over all!

If I had one in real life I'd get some medicine to get rid of my hallucinations. ;P In the games I'd train it and contemplate if I'd want to evolve it and if I did then I'd have to figure out what I'd evolve it into.

Chelc

Guys since Shadowfaith isn't here, we'll have to do our best to keep this alive. :V

I have a topic - When did you guys start becoming interested in the Eeveelutions and why?

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Yeah sorry guy's but I'm not going to be as active as I use to be because of uni and the fact that I want to actually get somewhere in te next year or so with art and waaht not and I also want to go out more ofenwith my friends and stuff. So I will be around but not as much as I nomrallly would be. I'''l try ad keep thigns alive as best I can and we will have that caption contest.

PS:

Is slightly drunk when typing this so I'm soory fir that as well.

=x

Oh and topic:

I became interested in the eveelutions when I sawVaporeon in R/B. It was such a cool designt that I found it hard to resist eveolving it whenI saw it at Bills place lol

Is making a fool of herself and it aware fof it....

When did you guys start becoming interested in the Eeveelutions and why?
Well, I liked them since the old R/B/Y days. I don't remember which one I first saw, but I liked how Eevee's evolutions looked. And I liked how all three were good battlers and stuff. My love only intensified when I saw Espeon and Umbreon during G/S/C.

PokemonHero

I can see the future

I'm not really sure how. I did really like the Eeveelutions when I first began to play the games. However, my interest really didn't peak until I started writing, when I began to see more in Eevee and its evolutions.

darklord18

During Colosseum and XD. I really like Espeon because it was a psychic type and one one of my strongest pokemon. but before that, I really didn't like them.

Last edited:

mewmew202

Probably right from the start. I watched the anime before I played the games so from the first episode with eevee and the fact it is so adorable.

sorry for my inactivity the forums have been boring me lately I'll try to make an effort though.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

I liked Eevee as soon as i saw it, i thought it was a great idea to have a split evolution line for it, that made it a lot more interesting.

I think the evolutions were really well designed, but i was disappointed that there was no Grass type at first, so i usually went with Jolteon.

Then when Johto arrived i switched to Espeon, and then when Leafeon finally arrived i was over the moon, because they'd finally made my favourite type.

Hoen was a bit of a disappointment, because i think they could have come up with at least one evolution, but i suppose they wanted to keep everyone in suspense for the 4th generation, which i personally think was both a good and bad move, because quite a few fans have come to expect a new Eevee for each generation.

Espeon_kitty08

~Eeveelution Trainer

I think I became interested ever since my first Eevee in Crystal evolved into an Espeon, and then I saw all the other 4 when I battled the Kimono Girls in Ecruteak City. Then came Leafeon and Glaceon.
I like them because they all look so cute and they are very helpful and useful, IMO.

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
I got interested with the eeveelutions when the 2nd gen came out...I loved Umbreon & Espeon & now Leafeon & Glaceon.....Leafeon is one of my fave pokes:)

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Guess it's my turn to save this club from oblivion. So I went back and looked through one of the old clubs and brought back a topic.

What type of Eeveelution do you think they will create next? Or, if they will create another one at all?

If anything, I would like to see a Dragon-type Eeveelution. I mean, there aren't that many Dragon types out there when you look at it, and an Eeveelution could help to increase the number.

BTW, I was thinking about creating a banner. I'm currently looking around for a few good pics. However, it may have to wait until I can get a good picture of Leafeon in the anime.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
What type of Eeveelution do you think they will create next? Or, if they will create another one at all?
I have my Fingers crossed for a Dragon type eeveelution if they ever make another (Witch will happen!). The thing I can't imagen is a Eeveelution with a pair of wings unless they are on it's feet.

@PokemonHero I am pretty sure that the only apperince of a Leafeon was in movie 11. I am not 100% sure on this. *Runs to Animedex* Yup looks like I am right. Here is a good pic of it though:
470-special.jpg
there

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Yeah, the thing is though, I'm looking for more of an action shot. I have a tendency to take anime pics and taking the Pokemon out of them. Unfortunately, it's a little too small and obscured for what I wish to do with it.

I'd like to see either a Ghost type or a Steel type evolution next. The Steel type could happen if Eevee was traded while holding a Metal Coat, and the Ghost type... I don't know... Have Eevee wear/hold a bed sheet?

I'm just throwing ideas out there...

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

I think they will keep creating them until they run out of types to use.

But they still have Normal, Dragon, Ghost, Fighting, Bug, Rock, Ground, Steel, Flying & Poison

I personally would like to see either a Flying or Ghost type next, but i think they'll go with Dragon and it will evolve in a cave of some sort.

A normal type would be interesting to see as well, because it would be the one that most people wouldn't expect.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Sorry for not being active but as I explain in my sig I am going to be less active lately and I probably took this club back without really thinking properly about it but I do love this club so I don't really want to see it die and whatever.

Seems its not doing too well so I guess its time to do something about it. So throw your ideas in for the 100000000000th time and we'll get something sorted. I still think a caption contest is the best way to go but thats up to you, I don't mind.

Also I'll be going through my PM's and adding new members soon. I am really sorry to all of you who are still waiting for me to reply but I'll get around to it ASAP.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
I like the idea of a caption contest. Those always seem to be fun. I will be willing to help out if you need things like pics or judges. It wouldn't be a problem for me.

I'll try to think of some other ideas as well. I really do not want to see this club die.

mewmew202

hey wow I've been quite inactive from the forums. Yeah the reason is I haven't had a life lately and therfore nothing to discuss and haven't really thought of anything to contribute. I am considering leaving in order to allow for a newer member that may be more active than me to join. I'm going to give myself a few days to think about that since I really don't have the time to dedicate to the club that I should.

~mewmew~

Status
Not open for further replies.