• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

//Eeveelution Evolution - Version 8.0\\

PokemonHero

I can see the future
//Eeveelution Evolution - Version 8.0\\

A long time ago, around 2003 give-or-take, a user named Eevee created a club. But this was no ordinary club. It was centered around the Eeveelutions, the many evolved forms of a unique Pokemon.

Over the years, new clubs formed and died as their owners either couldn't keep up with it, or disappeared forever. The last club, owned by Shadowfaith, has been inactive for months. Now, a new dictator for life president has taken control of this club.

Before everybody gets excited and giddy, there need to be some base rules set down for everyone. Now, let's see...*Rumages around desk* Ah-ha, here we go.

//Rules\\

1. All SPPf and Club rules apply here. No acceptions.
2. In order to join this club, you must:
-Be a fan of Eevee and its evolutions.
-Must be an active member of the community. That is to say, you must have a post count of at least 25 and/or have been a member for at least two months.
-Send a PM to me, PokemonHero, asking to join the club. I will not permit a person to join just by posting in the thread. I want to know that you have read the rules. In the PM, include what Eeveelution you want to be.
-A limit of 50 members at one time will be set. Ensure that the club is currently excepting members before attempting to sign up.
3. You must remain active within the club. If you are inactive within the club for two weeks without proper notification (that is, contacting me either by PM or VM), then you will be taken off the list. Returning to the club will be very difficult.
4. No flaming or spam. It's not tolerated elsewhere on this site, so it sure as heck will not be tolerated here.
5. Keep your posts on topic. Straying off-topic for long periods could lead to warnings, suspension, and--in extreme cases--expulsion.
6. Most of the time, a first offense is a warning, depending upon the rule broken. If you break a more serious rule or continue to break a rule after you have warned about it, you will be suspended for a week. If you do it again, then it's a two week suspension. Do it again, one month. And if you somehow manage to break a rule for a fourth time, then you're gone. No questions asked.
7. Do not use any banners on this page if you're not a member. If I discover that you've done so, you will be reported, leaving you at the mercy of the mods.
8. If you wish to leave the club, please contact me privately to do so, just to keep the thread clean of clutter. Remove any banners from the club in your sig. But once you do drop out, it will take a lot to get back in should you change your mind.
9. Most importantly, have fun. That's what these clubs are about, no?

Given that is has been a long time since the club has been active, I will not be carrying over the list from the old thread. Instead, you must reapply by sending a PM to me. Once you receive confirmation from me, you may post here.

Members List
18/50

PokemonHero (President) ;196;
Mr. Joker ;471;
TurtwigFan1 ;470;
Sapphire Phoenix ;471;
Light Venusaur ;471;
suicune lover ;134;
Blue Snover ;470;
Sprintking ;135;
Birds of Paradise ;197;
Chelc ;471;
Rosemary ;134;
Banana_Split ;197;
Mimori Kiryu ;470;
junpearl63 ;135;
Shining-Platinum ;470;
m!ss p!nk ;471;
Bossk ;197;
Double-oh-Platypus ;196;
Plusle+Minun ;471;
Scrible ;134;

Banned

None

//Gallery\\

Banners by PokemonHero:
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon
Leafeon - Will do a new one once Leafeon appears in anime.
Glaceon

Banners by Birds of Paradise:

Banners by m!ss p!nk:

Vaporeon

Banners and pics by Plusle+Minun:

Overworld banners by bob_shmoe:

Feel free to post any Eevee/Eeveelution artwork you may have, such as drawings, banners, buttons, etc. I will put it into the Gallery. If you use a banner, be sure to create the creator.

Now, for the return of our mascot:

Eevee.gif

Current topic(s):

-What is your favorite Eeveelution? Why?
-In XD; what Eeveevolution helped you the most (assuming you've played through it multiple times and that you evolved your Eevee)?
-What Eeveelution do you find most helpful in the regular games?

Last edited:

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Unfortunately, this has fallen upon the second page, so I think I'll give it a bump so that people can see.

Well, I'll answer the topic:

What is your favorite Eeveelution? Why?
Out of all of them, Glaceon is my favorite. One big reason is how it looks, and the other reason is that Glaceon has helped me in so many battles in Diamond and Platinum. Without my Glaceon, I'd probably won't have won my Print from the Battle Tower. I also like Umbreon and Flareon for their looks and type as well.

Yeah...

Well, TBH, I like most of them, but mostly Vaporeon. I just love its design, how it can melt into water, and I <3 its shiny form.
But Espeon and Umbreon come close second, because they are from Johto...I just like them! Espeons gem, Umboeons rings, and in a certain Fan Fic, they are are just funny.

:3

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Well, I might as well explain my choice.

My favorite would be Espeon. I just love how it looks sleek and agile, yet it is so strong. Plus, I personally find it cute.

Also, I'm looking for some ideas for some sort of competitions that we can do. I have a few ideas, but I would like to see what everyone else can think of.

*Bumping*

No ideas for a competition... but one for a topic:

In XD; what Eeveevolution helped you the most (assuming you've played through it multiple times and that you evolved your Eevee)?
I think my Espeon; Leaf (yes, an odd name for an Espeon). When I would send him into battle, I would also send out my Houndoom; Zane. Leaf would use Psychic on the Pokemon Zane would do the least amount of damage too, or if it was super effective (and 98% of the time he would KO them, since he had such a high Sp. Att), while Zane attacked the weaker opponent. Along with their high speed, both would rarely get hit, and I would sweep teams with them... unless Leaf/Zane gets KO'ed for some reason...

Sprintking

In XD; what Eeveevolution helped you the most (assuming you've played through it multiple times and that you evolved your Eevee)?

I've played it through with both espeon and jolteon, and both were very useful, though I'd give espeon a slight edge because of how strong its psychic attacks tend to be on just about all pokemon

Hey everyone, thought I'd introduce myself since I'm new to this club. I've been a serebii user for years and have recenltly joined the forums. I like a lot of pokemon, but the eevee evolution group has definetly been one of my favorites.

I like all of them, but I suppose I like them in a certain order. Starting with my favorites; umbreon, espeon, jolteon, glaceon to vaporeon, leafeon, and flareon. I like them all based on their design rather than how they do in battle.

Espeon hands down. Always moved first due to its speed and with a modest nature it wiped the floor with the game. I've also found umbreon good since it takes hits well and usually is the last pokemon standing, though thats not quite my style, but very useful for catching shadow pokemon.

*Scans through my images* Ah, here! I have a few banners that I have already made that I'd like to share. Eventually I'll make a banner for each evolution.

[IMG139]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/BirdConure/LefeonBanner1.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/BirdConure/Glaceonbanner2copy.png[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/BirdConure/Eeveeevobanner.png[/IMG139]

I didn't evolve mine into Umboreon or Espeon because I had those from Colo, so I evolved to Flareon because I coulkdn't find a decent fire type for my team in Emerald.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Nice banner, Birds of Paradise. I've added them to the Gallery

Unfortunately, I never played XD, so I'm not able to answer that question.

But going along those same lines, here's a topic that's (somewhat) similar:

What Eeveelution do you find most helpful in the regular games?

I've always found Vaporeon helpful, just because it's a tough Water type. I also like Espeon for its high Special Attack power.

Chelc

Hey guys, I was a member of the last Club, as well as another one a while back. :]]] Either way I'm here for this one, too!

For those who are lurking - this is one of the oldest SPPf Clubs that is still running. The past Clubs were really cool, and a lot of people met some of their really good friends there. It'd be nice if this place didn't die like all the past Clubs. Join if you like Eevee and its eeveelutions, and help keep this place active, please!

lol we sure have a lot of Glaceons. YEAH GLACEON. ;D

As for a competition, how about The Best Eeveelution? Members could try to prove their favorite is the best by writing a short essay, fan art, fan fic, or anything like that. Don't know if it could work, but it's an idea.

Glaceon. Before it was Vaporeon, lol, but I love ice types (I'm a winter person, and Glaceon reminds me of winter as well), so yeah. That's pretty much why I like Glaceon. It has a neat design as well, and May's was cool in the anime. :)

I've never played XD. Well, I have, but it was for like a half hour, and then I never played it again. :p

Vaporeon and Espeon for the reasons PH said. /so unique

Also nice banners Birds of Paradise! May use one in the future. ;133;

I think we can all agree Vaporeon and Espeon are helpful. I used them in almost every game, except Emerald, because in 4th gen I don't like any of the common water types, and in Silver Espeon helped me on alot of occasions. In the 3rd gen games, I had my Mudkip, but I still used Espeon from Colo to help beat the BF. It has great IV's someone told me D:

I think I'll make some banners for this club soon ;)

Hm, I've eventually used all of them and the ones that have helped me out the most have been Jolteon and Espeon. Vaporeon was good too, but I could never resist using Lapras as my surf-ice beamer.

If there were to be a new eevee evolution, what type would you like it to be?
Hm, some type of purple poison type would be interesting. I would like to say a dragon type evolution would be cool, but I doubt that will ever happen.

Chelc@ Thanks ^-^. I'm working on the rest of the evos, but its hard to find good pictures.

Edit: I can't wait for the next episode to come out, will be able to get lots of good umbreon pictures :D

Edit Edit XD: Had a few hours and I found a vaporeon picture that I liked.

[IMG139]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/BirdConure/VaporeonBanner.png[/IMG139]

Well, not too sure about my backgrounds but here's a flareon banner. Lol, I really need to stop doing these late at night.

[IMG139]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/BirdConure/FlareonBanner.png[/IMG139]

Last edited by a moderator:

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Hey, I'm not dead. I've just had some issues getting online. Not to mention being out of town. Ignore the fact that I got on Thursday; I was able to steal some time on my dad's laptop.

Again, nice banners, Birds of Paradise. I'll add them to the others you have contributed.

As well, I like Chelc's idea for a "Best Eeveelution" contest of some sort. Unfortunately, I would probably be relegated as a judge, but hey, I would be willing to do so. Also, I was thinking of doing a caption contest taking screenshots of Eeveelutions from the anime and seeing who can come up with the best caption.

Finally, we need a mascot. I am considering bringing over the one from the previous threads, but I wonder if perhaps we should start anew. What do you think?

PokemonHero

I can see the future
I'll start collecting images for a caption contest. There should be some entertaining ones out there.

BTW, this was the mascot for the old clubs. I figure that we could bring her back, but we could also try and have another mascot. I'll let you guys decide.

Chelc

I like the idea of the caption contest. I say we go for it. It might give this Club some more activity. Maybe after that, we could try out my contest idea and see how it goes from there.

I don't mind if Nikito remains the mascot of this Club. She's cute and I have no problem with her. XD Though it won't bother me if we get a new mascot, either.

I agree that Nikito is really cute ^-^, I vote to keep her as the mascot. So how exactly does the caption contest work? Do we post our best caption or do we all caption the same picture?

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Hey, I'm back again. I have no clue what the heck's up with this site and me. One day I can get one, then I can't for three or four days.

Anyhow, enough ranting. I will bring back Nikito since, I have to admit, she's really cute and deserves a place here.

As for the caption contest, I'm still in the process of collecting screenshots. I have them for Espeon and Umbreon, and it shouldn't be long before I can find the rest of them. I will formally explain the rules when we begin, but the idea is that I will post a picture of Eevee or one of the Eeveelutions, and it's up to you to come up with some amusing caption before the deadline. After that, I'll judge and choose a winner. I might call in support from another person to help with judging as well.

Can't wait for the caption contests :). Well, I won't be able to do much for about a week (just moved into my campus dorm last night :D) but I was thinking that (if anyone wants to) we could re-color some shiny versions that we don't like. I was just thinking that I don't like how shiny espeon is that weird green color, and would rather have it be a nice cool blue color. So I'll probably re-color a shiny espeon, jolteon and maybe a glaceon and I'll post it here in about a week or so.