• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

//Eeveelution Evolution - Version 8.0\\

Double-oh-Platypus

If you could have any Eeveelution for real which one would you choose and why?

Espeon, simply because it's my favourite -_-" Besides, the only one I would have much use for besides an Espeon would be a Vaporeon to put out fires and stuff. Wouldn't it be cool to have a pet with psychic powers?

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
Glaceon, I love the Ice type and it is one of my favorite Eeveelutions.

Bossk

Like a champ.
I would have a Umbreon out of any of them in real life

What is your favorite Psychical feature of any of the Eeveelutions?

I'd have to say the yellow glowing design on Umbreon

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Probably the design of Leafeon how the tail and ears resemble a leaf,
and of Vaporeon probably the mermaid tail and the Collar around the neck

I'll have to say Vaporeon ,I can use it to cross rivers, and if not Leafeon,to make plants grow .:0

Double-oh-Platypus

I have to agree with Bossk on this one. Umbreon definitely has me with the glowing rings. And the ears. I think those are the greatest. ^^

But I do like the colour of Espeon's. It's so pretty. :p

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Hmm...Very interesting questions. Let's see what I can answer.

I would choose Espeon. I mean, it would be cool to have a Pokemon that has a high level of intelligence. That's not to say that the others don't, but being a Psychic type, Espeon displays it outwardly.

I love the glowing rings of Umbreon. It's such an interesting way to display the emotions of a Pokemon. I love Espeon's fur, since not only is it supposedly soft, but it can also use it to predict weather.

Well, since I don't write fanfic at all I wouldn't be participating in that one. But if its a one time contest then go for it :)

Well, since I don't have a pond in my backyard or room for an aquatic tank in my room, that leaves out vaporeon. And in reality jolteons spikes would make it hard to touch it, so for me that leaves umbreon :).

Definetally umbreons glowing rings, which are just plain cool and unique only to umbreon.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Hello,I just saw a preview of Pokemon Dp upcoming episodes in japan and it seems like Leafeon will be appearing soon too

I just thought I would tell you guys the good news :)

Double-oh-Platypus

Hello,I just saw a preview of Pokemon Dp upcoming episodes in japan and it seems like Leafeon will be appearing soon too

I just thought I would tell you guys the good news :)

Hmm, that sounds exciting ^^ Is that the only Eevee that hasn't showed up yet, or has it appeared in the Anime's elsewhere?

Just checking in, things are starting to go into panic mode with finals only a few days away. I originally made these for another site but I don't see any reason not to post em here :D

[IMG139]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/BirdConure/SquibyEevee.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/BirdConure/SquibyFlareon.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/BirdConure/SquibyJolteon.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/BirdConure/SquibyVaporeon.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/BirdConure/SquibyEspeon.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/BirdConure/SquibyUmbreon.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/BirdConure/SquibyLeafeon.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/BirdConure/SquibyGlaceon.png[/IMG139]

junpearl63

their rooms

Obviously I'm gonna choose Jolteon. Why? Because it will help me lower the electricity bill, which made the apartment owner got angry with me a lot :/

Scrible

Hey guys, I'm offering Wish/Curse Eevees to Eeveelution members! I can even breed a special nature. The only requirment is that you're an existing member! Message me for details :D

I asked to see if this was okay and so far it seems that way. Let me know if this isn't allowed ^^;

Hmm, I'd go for Umbreon because it's my favorite :D

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Yikes, I haven't posted in a while.

Sorry I'm a little late. I've been extremely busy. I'll get about to adding art to the gallery.

And I'll leave you all with a new topic...

Do you choose to nickname your Eeveelutions? And if so, what do you call them?

Double-oh-Platypus

Not usually. I only ever nickname them if I've got something really good on my mind, though I have contemplated calling one Brynn and then evolving it to an Umbreon.

junpearl63

their rooms

I gave all of my main Pokemon nickname. I have a Jolteon name Ryo, a Espeon called Amaya, a Leafeon called Asami, a Glaceon called Himeno and an Umbreon called Ken.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star

Actually I don't if I ever get a shiny eevee end evolve it to Vaporeon I'll name it Purpleon,but mostly I leave them their current names.

Birds of paradise those Pictures are amazing I like the glaceon one it looks really realistic

Scrible

I definitely enjoy naming them =)

I'm not sure what I'm going to name them this time around though >.>

Rosemary@ Thank you ^-^, they took a while to make, and I'm always happy when a project comes out well.

Usually I tend to nickname only my favorite pokemon or my party pokemon. And then I usually use Japanese names. I don't remember for what games, but somewhere I have a flareon named Okibi, an umbreon named Kuro, etc. I can't remember the rest, but you get the idea.

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Am I still allowed here? I mde chaos for this other contest, but they work here.

umbreon.png

leafeon.png

glaceony.png

jolteon.png

espeon.png

eevee.png

vaporeon.png

flareon.png

I do, but usually some warrior name (eg Lionflame, Snowpath, Thunderbird etc) or something simple like Icicle.

Last edited:

Leafsong

Swift and silent
Speaking of returning members, I haven't been here since the RPG died. I even saw I still have some of my posts in there saved.
Seems that only a few people I know are still here though. :(

Anyway, I'll answer the topic.

Do you choose to nickname your Eeveelutions? And if so, what do you call them?]/i]
At first I never used nicknames, but since DPPt I have. I named my Leafeon for his signature move, Grasswhistle. The result is Leafsong. :3