• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eeveelution Project

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
A long time ago, I drew an Eevee evolution for every type the Eevee family did not cover at the time. Since then, Leafeon and Glaceon have come out, so I dropped the Grass and Ice ones I made.

I was looking for a project to try to sharpen my artistic skills, so I tried my hand at revamping these Eevee evolutions I drew. I will also include a link to the old ones. What do you think of them? Is there something I can do to improve a design? Is there an element I scrapped from the older designs you prefer? Is a pose weak? Is there something really appealing about a certain one?
If you have feedback, please be specific! I am glad to do any revisions to make a design better, but if the feedback you give is very vague, then it doesn't help at all.
"Old" links to my original version. "New" links to the most recent version, but I have also provided a thumbnail from Imageshack if you wish to use that. A couple have alternative pictures too.

Old/New
"Aereon is the Flying type evolution of Eevee.
Aereon is unique in the fact that it has both mammalian and avian features. It does usually not prefer to fly and usually only flies when it is startled or hunting prey. The longer its tail feathers, the more attractive it is to other Aereons."

Old/New/Older Pencil Version
"Anteneon is the Bug evolution for Eevee.
It has vestigial wings, which, when raised, increase its size greatly to startle foes. Its antennae act as amazing scent and tactile sensors (strangely functioning as a second nose and whiskers). A ring of hardened carapaces surround its neck, protecting its fragile frame from damage."

Old/New
"Bouldeon, the Rock evolution of Eevee.
Its rocky skin deflects physical attacks easily. It has coarse, short fur, and a strange taste for sweets."

Old/New/Older Pencil Version
"Drakeon, the Dragon evolution of Eevee.
Drakeon is quite a cheery Pokémon. It is proud of its strength and fiercely loyal to its trainer. It is slow to anger, but when it is riled, it uses its claws to dispatch its foes."

Old/Older Revision/Current Version
"Judeon, the Fighting type evolution of Eevee.
The red and blue markings on its body deepen in hue and the quills on its back rise when it is eager to fight. It usually remains on all fours, but it can rise up on its hind feet to jab and kick at a foe. It is amazingly agile, its trademark attack being Brick Break."

Old/New
"Metalleon, the Steel type evolution of Eevee.
It has metal plates growing out of its fur that protect its face, back, and legs. The metal can grow dull, but typically each Metalleon spends a portion of each day cleaning and polishing the plates. The bladed tail is used in self defense, and each Metalleon's tail is shaped slightly differently."

Old/New
"Spectreon, the Ghost type evolution of Eevee.
Sometimes, when a member of the Eevee family dies, a lingering remnant of their former self remains with their trainer if they had bonded extremely well. Unable to part ways with their soul mate, they eventually become ghosts: neither living or dead. Sometimes, the spirit gains a physical body and attempts to reunite with their former masters. It becomes a Spectreon.
As frightening as Spectreon looks, it is actually quite a benevolent ghost and devotes itself completely to its trainer. Its lightly colored mane and tail are actually not solid and behave much like mist. If a strong wind occurs, its misty parts temporarily are blown away."

Old/New
"Stingeon, the Poison evolution of Eevee.
Stingeon's body resembles that of a ferret's, meaning that while it is very lithe and agile, it burns energy insanely fast. Many of its waking hours are spent hunting small prey, which is quickly dismembers with its barbed claws. It can bring down prey bigger than itself by using small amounts on poison fluid on its claws. However, Stingeon is the smallest Eevee form, and would make a perfect snack for large predators. In response, it has developed sharp barbs around its head, ears, paws, and tail. It is nearly impossible to eat one safely, especially since its claws and tail secrete a potent toxin when it is agitated. Thankfully, Stingeon is almost immune to toxins, especially to their own species' (preventing a lot of unpleasantries between fellow Stingeons)."

Old/New
"Terreon, the Ground-type evolution of Eevee.
Terreon is the most inconspicuous of the Eevee family. Its nondescript color and body shape are allow it to easily hide itself if danger approaches. Terreon's small, back-set ears, short tail, and tiny neck-ruff are all an adaption for digging (as they'd get in the way when it's burrowing). If its ears stood upright, if would continually get them pressed down when in tunnels and accidentally get them filled with dirt. Yuck!"

Hope you enjoyed them!

Last edited:

Camby

< OH HAI!
they're nice, how old were you when you made them

Jazzy

Typical
Awesome! The only two I dont like are Judeon and mettalion, simply because they dont represent their respective elements well. Judeon should be able to stand on its hind legs, and mettalion should be more metalic rather than just grey (Notice all steel pokemon have some element of steel on them?)

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Very nice...I love them
*I tryed to sprite (or should I fuse) your Flying Eeveelution...but it didn't look nice.*

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
Thanks for the feedback, Jazzy.

Metalleon actually does have Steel features - its body is not made entirely of metal, as is customary, but it features lighter colored metal plates covering it body. It didn't seem right to make the notoriously fluffy Eevee line an all-metal monster.

Judeon was a challenge. As you know, all Fighting types are bipedal and at least somewhat humanoid, but it didn't feel right for an Eevee evolution to be bipedal. I tried making its face look a little more humanoid, but that probably wasn't enough. Have any tips at making him more convincing?

MewCrew

meteleon???????????

its all about stelleon

Here's a new idea for a poison type: Scorpeon!

Drakeon and Aereon I like.
Also, i posted up a poll in the general pokemon disscussion, and those types are listed there!

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Those are amazing! I can't believe how perfect those were. I don't know how you thought up the Bug and Dragon evos. The only one that is not perfect is the ground one. It is too plain and I think it should have a drill for a tail. :)

Jazzy

Typical
Judeon could just BE ABLE to stand on its hind legs, it doesnt need to do it all the time. For instance, something comes along, it rears up, kicks it, then continues walking.

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
The only one that is not perfect is the ground one. It is too plain and I think it should have a drill for a tail. :)

It's supposed to be plain - every time I thought about adding a new feature, I had to consider: would a burrowing creature have it? Terreon is dull, but intentionally so.

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
wow, cool! i did something like this, but i never got around to uploading any of them. now i don't know where i put the pictures. :( oh well, i like yours better. i'm a fan of dragon-types and dragons in general, so my favorite has to be drakeon.

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
Judeon could just BE ABLE to stand on its hind legs, it doesnt need to do it all the time. For instance, something comes along, it rears up, kicks it, then continues walking.

Do you think I would need to modify its design to be more bipedal looking, or is its design fine the way it is now?

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
YellowHat, Vampire Slayer, what can I do to make the revamps of those ones look better? I'm quite willing to re-draw things that don't look good enough.

Jazzy

Typical
Well, Judeons front paws could be more handlike, and it could look a bit like the older drawings of garfield, with longer front legs and stubby back ons, while its sitting down.