• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eeveelution Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Meliekpi
Pokemon Showdown Name: Meliekpi
GMT Timezone: -8
Eeveelution will use:Espeon
will you be ready when the time comes to start the tournament: probably

forgot to edit that espeon got taken by the first person above so you have to choose another eeveelution please and thanks. Sorry again for the error on my part >.<

once its edited 3 spots need to be filled to start a small tour

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Signing Up form:

Username: Razor Leafeon
Pokemon Showdown Name: Golden Leafeon
GMT Timezone: GMT -5 (EST)
Eeveelution will use: Look at my name. Now look back to me. Now look at my name again. And now back to me. Take a wild guess.
will you be ready when the time comes to start the tournament: Hopefully. Be better if weekend.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Signing Up form:

Username: Razor Leafeon
Pokemon Showdown Name: Golden Leafeon
GMT Timezone: GMT -5 (EST)
Eeveelution will use: Look at my name. Now look back to me. Now look at my name again. And now back to me. Take a wild guess.
will you be ready when the time comes to start the tournament: Hopefully. Be better if weekend.

application 14 accepted

2 spots left to start the tournament!

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
Willing to give this a shot

Username: Aon_epiphany
Pokemon Showdown Name: Aon_epiphany
GMT Timezone: GMT +9
Eeveelution will use: Glaceon
will you be ready when the time comes to start the tournament: I'll start planning a team right away so should be.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Willing to give this a shot

Username: Aon_epiphany
Pokemon Showdown Name: Aon_epiphany
GMT Timezone: GMT +9
will you be ready when the time comes to start the tournament: I'll start planning a team right away so should be.

application 15 accepted

one more spot is available and we can finally start the tournament

scizor64

"sciz"
Signing Up form:

Username: scizor64
Pokemon Showdown Name: scizor64
GMT Timezone: GMT-4 Eastern NY USA
will you be ready when the time comes to start the tournament: Yes

EDIT:
Eeveelution will use: Leafeon
Thanks for notifying me and pointing it out.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Signing Up form:

Username: scizor64
Pokemon Showdown Name: scizor64
GMT Timezone: GMT-4 Eastern NY USA
will you be ready when the time comes to start the tournament: Yes

last application 16 accepted

i will have the matchups finally asap tomorrow stay tune

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the 3rd Glaceon?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the 3rd Glaceon?

lmao yeah it is I am tired just back from work. I will let scizor know though that he has to use leafeon. thanks for seeing that your right :3

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Oh crap. I forgot what team I was going to use for this!
Probably should've written it down or something.
... Back to the drawing board!
... Hopefully I'll come up with a sound team before battle starts.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Oh crap. I forgot what team I was going to use for this!
Probably should've written it down or something.
... Back to the drawing board!
... Hopefully I'll come up with a sound team before battle starts.

its alright crap happens I havnen't got my team together yet but will asap XD

Round 1
Phantomclaw vs Scizor64
Twinyoshi64 vs. Burnerv2
Meliekpi vs Prakhar
Naoto vs 00swms
Dx 2401PT vs Aon_epiphany
xDIRCIOx Vs Saph
Speedy1 Vs Razor Leafeon
FairyWitch Vs MoonClawz

goodluck everyone ^_^ please post results it be best out of three forgot to add that to the front for some reason ._. you got until the 15th at midnight gmt -5 eastern timezone to get your battles done if they are not by then I will give the active person the win uless both are active and haven't battled it will be a coin flip.

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Won 2-1 against TwinYoshi. Good games o/

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Round 1
Winner: Twinyoshi45
Score: 1-0

Round 2
Winner: Burnerv2
Score: 2-0

Round 3
Winner: Burnerv2
Score: 1-0

Good Games Burnerv2!

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Quick question for clarification. Can we switch teams in between battles as long as all constraints (selected Eevee evolution, and at most 2 per tier) are met? Or do we have to use the same team for every battle?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Quick question for clarification. Can we switch teams in between battles as long as all constraints (selected Eevee evolution, and at most 2 per tier) are met? Or do we have to use the same team for every battle?

yes you can change teams as long as your using your eeveelution choice still and doesn't break the team rules of how many teir pokemon in your team you shall be alright.

Contacted opponent with no response so far. I'm assuming it's due to the 13 hour time difference lol.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Contacted opponent with no response so far. I'm assuming it's due to the 13 hour time difference lol.

I know the feeling but at least mine isn't that far diffrence but I still having trouble making a date since I work all this weekend we shall see how it goes and I may extend it for a day or so to see if we can get our battles in but after that it will be given to the active player(if both are active it will relay on the old coin flip).

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Well, I contacted my opponent, and we set up a time to battle, which would be any time between 9 pm and 12 am in my time. It is 2 am currently, and still nothing. Still got a few days left still, so hopefully this works out. The 14 hour time gap (or 13 now, since daylight saving) between Korea and Canada (Toronto) makes things a tad bit difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.