• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eeveelution Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

scizor64

"sciz"
Battle results:

Opponent: Phantomclaw
Round 1: win
Round 2: lose
Round 3: lose

Good games Phantomclaw! I have lost the first round to you and may you continue to do well in the tour!

phantomclaw

Battles Scizor64
and he won the first game but i won in the next 2
so that means i won
that last match was stally

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sorry to to do this I'm dropping our the tournament.

-00swms

alright win will go to naoto then he will advance to the next round sorry to here you dropping out zero :/

DX 2401PT

Monitor
My opponent seems to have vanished. So... what happens now?

DX 2401PT

Monitor
So is the deadline for round 1 battes in one hour (00:00 of the 15th), or in 25 hours (00:00 of the 16th)?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
My opponent seems to have vanished. So... what happens now?

the win goes to the active winner if they do not respond by the deadline and as well as its today at gmt -5 midnight is the deadline.

alright the deadline is over so I will be giving the active people the win which that hasn't contacted there opponent that back so I will arrange round 2 asap

Round 1
Phantomclaw vs Scizor64
Twinyoshi64 vs. Burnerv2
Meliekpi vs Prakhar
Naoto vs 00swms
Dx 2401PT vs Aon_epiphany
xDIRCIOx Vs Saph
Speedy1 Vs Razor Leafeon
FairyWitch Vs MoonClawz

so here the line up for round 2

Phantom Claw vs Burnerv2
Meliekpi vs Naoto
Dx 2401PT vs Saph
Speedy1 vs MoonClawz

good luck and get your battles done please and thanks post activity when battles are done and that you contacted please to show your active.

deadline is June 24th at gmt -5 midnight eastern timezone

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Contacted opponent also on round 1 it says saph lost but he is in round 2 not sure if that's a mistake or not

nope saph got the win dirc gave his coin flip win to saph but yeah don't pay attention to that slash mark even though dirc won the flip he gave it to saph anyway.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Round 2 Battle Report
Vs. Saph~

Battle 1: DX 2401PT wins 3-0
Battle 2: DX 2401PT wins 1-0

GG! That was a lot of fun. Nice to know that my clean threat removal plans work out well!

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Lost 0-2 ggs lol ff'd g1 cause wrong team and I'm not even going to talk about game 2

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Been in touch with Phantom. Hopefully we can do it tomorrow. I'll be on all tmrw

active post was meant to be battling today but no reply off my opponent

It's true!

I doubt I'll be able to battle for the remainder of the tournament especially with the variety of timezones so I'll forfeit the win to Naoto.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Been in touch with Phantom. Hopefully we can do it tomorrow. I'll be on all tmrw

well there less then a hour left if the battle isn't done I will do a coin flip to see who wins

It's true!

I doubt I'll be able to battle for the remainder of the tournament especially with the variety of timezones so I'll forfeit the win to Naoto.

alright no problem meliekpi I will give the win to noato

Phantom Claw vs Burnerv2
Meliekpi vs Naoto
Dx 2401PT vs Saph
Speedy1 vs MoonClawz

round 3 lets get these battles done guys and good luck!

Burnerv2 vs Naoto
Dx 2401PT vs MoonClawz

there will be a loser bracket for third place in the next round

you got till July 2nd to get your battles done at gmt -5 midnight!

edit: also since dx left the league and guild section we will hav a quick battle for having a third place bracket for the losers whoever wins the 4th round gets 1st place then the loser of the 4th round battles the third round loser which is either naoto or burnerv2 to try to make it fair for second place. I know this sounds super confusing atm but I will explain when we get to that route.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Don't worry it's not confusing. also me and burn will battle today i am pretty sure

Won burn 2-0 ggs

alright I will add this but can burn confirm it please ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.