• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eeveelution Wishlist Thread

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
So with many people thinking GameFreak is going to do another Eeveelution this generation and the fact that almost everyone of you considers 4th gen as the last cross-generational evolution generation with Sylveon as an exception, I thought... you know what? Let's do a Eeveelution Thread for 8th generation!

PocketMonsterRealm

Since Crystal
I think we will get a flying type this time which i am ok with. i just hope it doesnt look like a normal eevee with wings. but I do hope we get these in the near future: steel dragon and poison. i would think a rock type would appear before a steel type but I think a steel type would be pretty cool.

shoz999

I think we will get a flying type this time which i am ok with. i just hope it doesnt look like a normal eevee with wings. but I do hope we get these in the near future: steel dragon and poison. i would think a rock type would appear before a steel type but I think a steel type would be pretty cool.
I think it will be a Flying Type Pokemon... with the ability... AERILATE! MWAHAHAHAHA! Unless it's stats aren't that good.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Personally..... I want one new Eeveelution, and then the introduction of a new Pokemon to take over for Eevee with the whole many evos with many types thing.

So a Dragon Eeveelution to finish "special" types.

Then give us a Bug Pokemon and every one of it's evos is a different one of the "physical" types.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
Well for starters I would like to see more than two Eeveelutions this time around, maybe like four.

My picks would probably be Dragon, Flying, Ground, and Rock.
Honorable mention Fighting

shoz999

Fighting, Rock, and Ground. I wonder what those Eeveelutions will look like. I bet Rock and Ground will be a bit hard to pull off. Maybe they can add a skull and bones for the Ground-Type Eeveelution.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I like a Dragon to be a parallel to Sylveon, a Rock, Ground or Fighting because the Eeveelutions need to have more physical ones. Most of the Eeveelutions are special attackers so yeah.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Personally..... I want one new Eeveelution, and then the introduction of a new Pokemon to take over for Eevee with the whole many evos with many types thing.

So a Dragon Eeveelution to finish "special" types.

Then give us a Bug Pokemon and every one of it's evos is a different one of the "physical" types.
Honestly, I kind of really like this idea. Give Eevee the royal Dragon-type evolution as his send off and let him pass the torch to a Pokémon that will take on all of the former physical types.

If that weren't the case, though, I want to see all of the types given an Eeveelution.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I want a Flying type Eevelution but with a unique twist. It gains a secondary typing depending on what it holds. If it holds nothing then it becomes a pure type. Its looks also vary and each form learns a different moveset like Lycanroc but also have a few shared moves.

shoz999

I want a Flying type Eevelution but with a unique twist. It gains a secondary typing depending on what it holds. If it holds nothing then it becomes a pure type. Its looks also vary and each form learns a different moveset like Lycanroc but also have a few shared moves.
That sounds more like a idea for a new Pokemon rather than an Eeveelution.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
That sounds more like a idea for a new Pokemon rather than an Eeveelution.
I suppose but this way we could have Eevelutions of all the types we don’t have yet that also have unique wings. A Flying/Bug Eevelution would be neat to see.

Orphalesion

I want a pure flying type Eeveelution just to see a (non legendary) pure flying type. I'm very fond of the name Zephyreon for it. As to looks... I'd like to see something that hovers with the help of little clouds on its body. Though i'd also be happy with it having wings on its back (sphinx/griffin/pegasus style) or something with wings on its heels like Hermes.
I'd also lie to see a fighting type. When doodling around Fakemon I once came up with the name Rebelleon (a pun on "rebellion") I suppose it could be a kind of mean/scruffy looking underground fighting ring type.

PocketMonsterRealm

Since Crystal
Fighting, Rock, and Ground. I wonder what those Eeveelutions will look like. I bet Rock and Ground will be a bit hard to pull off. Maybe they can add a skull and bones for the Ground-Type Eeveelution.
haha yeah my thought while reading this was i hope they dont make the ground eevee a melting looking eevee. eevee is already brown so i am honestly not sure how they would design a ground type. i think the rock type would be easier to design.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
haha yeah my thought while reading this was i hope they dont make the ground eevee a melting looking eevee. eevee is already brown so i am honestly not sure how they would design a ground type. i think the rock type would be easier to design.

Quartzeon
For a rock type I think they should focus on precious stones (allowing it to have Power Gem). Make it a fast special attacker.

For ground I could see them going a few routes. Make it sandy (Sandeon?) And possibly able to use sand to reshape and or shrink it's body (Minimize and Growth perhaps?). Or they could give it a muddy or clay like appearance.

landipan

I can't see them having Eevee pass the torch to another Pokemon seeing as they've just made Eevee the #2 mascot next to Pikachu. I think they'll finish all the types with Eevee and then maybe create a new Pokemon that becomes the new Eevee. Though it may take 20 years xD

As much as I want one of the 'cool' types Eevee-fied, like dragon/flying/poison/ghost, I really want to see what they do with types like ground/rock/fighting/steel/bug design wise. I hope that they make a bug Eevee like those furry moth that you see lots of fanartists drawing, but I wonder if GF will avoid that since it is such a popular idea for bug Eevee? I don't know what they'll do with a ground type Eevee, but I have faith GF will figure out a really nice look for it!

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I don't know if this is them pushing Eevee to be the #2 mascot as much as it is them making another Pokemon a cover Pokemon. Plus Eevee "The Evolution Pokemon" doesn't evolve in that game, at least you main one.

Also to the folks talking about a Flying Eevee... If we ever get one I just want it's ears to be it's wings...

shoz999

IDK... but I think the Flying-Type Eevee everyone thinks is likely going to happen is going to have an angelic design with wings on it's legs. Just a hunch.

landipan

I think the ears will be wings too, Eevee and it's evo's ears are always a big feature for them, it just makes sense to me for the ears to become the wings.