• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eevee's Angels

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
MY PUNS SUCK!

Hell, i put this up on DA and someone mentioned Flareon's mane was missing... how the hell did i even forget that? I thought it looked odd in the sketch o__o All fixed now though XD

Um, dun really have much to say other than Photobucket mucked up the transparet background. so here it is on DA as well;

http://www.deviantart.com/view/28385082/

eeveesangelsfin2.png

Jolteon is named Yellow, Vaporeon is Blue, Umbreon is Darksky, Flareon is Red and Espeon is Lightsky... Eeevee is just Eevee for now >_>

And i'll have no complaining on how much attention the Eeveeloutions get; fair play to t'other pokemon but i like the 'loutions... though i don't actually like Eevee itself ^^;

Damn you Photobucket!

silver

Wow these are nice ^__^...i like the way you drew jolteon in it....so evil..

Who Said Pikachu?

Pikachu Spotter
So very cute!
Flareon's wings take a moment to spot, they're to the front of the picture partially hidden by the fluff right?
Eevee's head just freaks me out, I think it's seeing an Eevee with whites in it's eyes, it's very strange and it's ears are short.
Overall they're all really really cute, their expressions are all so wonderful and different and I wanna take the Umbreon home with me! >>

Happy hunting!
~Pika!

Mumage

You colored it. <3

Now i'm madly in love with it. Great job on everything..I seriously can't find a single problem on it through my eyes. O.O

Name the Eevee, Weevee XD

Last edited:
OMFG so kawaii! They look like your dolls!
I <3 your art! ^.^

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Hmm, thanks people -^^-

Silver: I just can't imagine Jolteon chibi like the other eons... it's odd really XD

Who Said Pikachu?: Yeah, it's wings are under it's mane ^^; Originally it didn't even have a mane so they where on view, but i had to edit it. I think the mouth on Eevve makes it's head look strange too; it's on a slant an' all. Thanks ^^

Rose: Eevee Weevee poopsie XD I can spot tons of things wrong with it; colouring over the lines for one ^^;

~*Puar*~: Like the Dolls, eh? I didn't notice, do they really? Heh, it must be the shading. Thanks :3

Mumage

Yoru Ryu said:
Rose: Eevee Weevee poopsie XD I can spot tons of things wrong with it; colouring over the lines for one ^^;

I can't. XD

Eevee Weevee Poopsie. ^^