• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

EffortfuLillie! A Determined Runaway Act! (994)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Wow, the title card music was different!

Also, has this show forgotten Ice is super-effective on Dragon since Fairy became a thing? It was mentioned all the time in Gen V, and is now not mentioned at all, in an episode where it definitely should have been mentioned.

I think we're passed that, TBH. People were complaining about art-style in 2016. Ok, this is 2018, it's all over. Also, art-sytle isn't even that bad. It's still better than Ash's Movie 21 look.
thing is, kommo-o is dragon/fighting, fairy is also SE against fighting types and has an immunity to dragon type moves (as well as a resistance to fighting type moves, unlike ice, which is weak to them)

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
thing is, kommo-o is dragon/fighting, fairy is also SE against fighting types and has an immunity to dragon type moves (as well as a resistance to fighting type moves, unlike ice, which is weak to them)
Lol what?

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Lol what?
sorry, also quoted you because I was going to say that even if his face isn't that great, m21 ash has a cool jacket, but I think I closed the browser before I wrote that or clicked post before orsomething

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Is no one going to ask how Ash even understood Pokespeak in a dream.

Way to drive the point home Lillie would be dead within her first dungeon. But seriously, that first puzzle was vicious and something Professor Layton would be disgusted with... And what a way to actually rely on a puzzle in a very, very long time, except a cheap one.

Lillie: Do you think I'm a burden, Gladion?

Gladion: Not really. If anything, you'll stop being a burden the moment you tried solving one of those very un-childfriendly puzzles. As in, "I'm dead."

Lillie: ...I'll keep moving!

I swear, not even the games are that punishing in puzzles.

That fight against Giga Hakk-something something only dragged out because the little ones somehow knew that disc was really bad news. One attack and it was down for the count. Then again, awful typing against Fairy-types.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
That fight against Giga Hakk-something something only dragged out because the little ones somehow knew that disc was really bad news. One attack and it was down for the count. Then again, awful typing against Fairy-types.
and Ice-types too, which Lillie somehow failed to remember and use her own Pokémon properly, along with the fact that after Dragon being weak to Ice was such a big deal in Gen V anime, they seem to have totally forgot all about that since Fairy was introduced.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Vipsoccermaster said:
Lillie definitely wouldn't have gone through it alone without her brother.

Yet I wish she had done this on her own since she was lacking independence at this point in SM. On a related not, the dragon trial was the hardest one for me in the games, so watching its SM equivalent was spiffy.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Good episode. Loved seeing Gladion and Lillie ride Silvally to reach Altar of the Sunne. The scenery in Vast Poni Canyon was beautiful, and I liked how Ash and his friends, along with Kukui, decided to help save Lusamine despite Gladion telling them not to.
7/10