1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Egg hatching experiences: What hatched from you egg?

Discussion in 'Pokemon GO Discussion' started by FairyWitch, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

so getting random eggs at pokestops are interesting and fun but the biggest surprise is what will hatch from it ^_^ I am making thread for people to talk about there egg hatching experiences and share there happiness or disappointment what hatched.

I have hatched a few pokemon so far which first one was a ekans and the second was super exciting though a magnemite at 139 cp :3

2. AmenFashion

AmenFashion New Member

I hatched a Magmar from my 10km egg, which was really exciting.

The rest weren't that great. A few Rattata, Rhyhorn, Paras, etc. Not much luck with my eggs so far.

3. Vroomer

Vroomer Well-Known Member

Slowpoke, Pikachu, and Vulpix so far. Cycling my 2KM eggs through my "infinity" incubator now.

4. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

Diglett, Mankey, and Clefairy. All encounters I needed, and all were pleasant surprises XD Clefairy especially, since my game glitched and I didn't get to see it hatch.

5. Psychic

Psychic Really and truly

My one 10k egg had a Kabuto, but it was only CP 73. Other hatches include Growlithe, Charmander, Meowth, Spearow, and two Venonat. The first three were super nice surprises, since een Meowth is hard to find.

~Psychic

6. Lexya428

Lexya428 Pokèmon Master

So far I've hatched Spearow, Grimer, and Nidoran Male.

7. Acetrainer196

Acetrainer196 Member

2km eggs are garbage. Lol. First full day of the app one of my co-workers hatched Charmander and another hatched Bulbasaur from a 2km egg. So far my 2km eggs have given me Pidgey, Pidgey, Magikarp, Weedle and Rattata. Lol. Just paying my dues I guess. 5km eggs have given me Shellder, Bellsprout and Slowpoke though, so that's cool. Haven't found a 10km egg yet.

8. Birds of Paradise

Birds of Paradise FireStorm

I've hatched two eggs so far and I've gotten squirtle and magicarp. Magicarp would be nice for a potential gyrados but like squirtle I've never seen them at all so far so no candies for them :/. I do most of my walking at work but it drains my battery too fast so I have not hatched many eggs yet even though I have 9 more.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  9. Genos

Genos Sword

So far, from my first egg. Magikarp

*sigh*

10. FairyWitch

don't feel bad man magikarp evolves into gyarados :3 which is awesome sauce :p I hatched a pidgey actually with my 2 km -_- I already have a pidgeot so it was kinda sucky but I got tons more eggs to hatch atm. I hope to hatch something I need like that magnemite ^_^

11. Jessaerys

Jessaerys New Member

I never had a 10k egg yet :(

12. Nightshade Aran

Nightshade Aran Hydreigon Summoner

From the 10k, Onyx, Magmar, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, and Pinsir.
    From 5k, a Porygon
    From a 2k, a Charmander

13. Playful Latios

Playful Latios @Soul Dew

I hatched a Chansey out of a 10km egg, although its CP isn't exactly high.

14. MayTrainer

MayTrainer Demon Buster Trainee

From my first egg (5km) hatched a Paras :) now I'm waiting for my other 2 eggs to hatch (2km and 5km)

15. FairyWitch

its very rare so don't be disappointed I seriously got lucky getting at least one most of mine are 2 km and 5 km eggs to be hatched. I almost got a few more eggs hatched I will let everyone know what I hatched ^_^

16. MayTrainer

MayTrainer Demon Buster Trainee

I think that my 2km egg hatched... I wrote "I think" because I haven't seen the egg animation .___.
    anyway, I think that a Weedle hatched from it ^^

17. magentaxx

magentaxx Member

The further you walk the better it gets!

18. Nightshade Aran

Nightshade Aran Hydreigon Summoner

Hatched a few more eggs today, a Magmar (1,235cp), an Elektabuzz (1,190cp) had them but at least they had better CP than the ones I had.

19. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

First time hatching an egg was a Chansey

The one I hated most that I turned into a candy is a Weedle. I finally saw a Meowth overworld sprite in my screen (I'm hunting Meowth, havent seen or caught him yet) and since I was in the car that time, just when I pressed Meowth's sprite, Weedle hatched -_-
    ARGH so frustrated D:<

20. Owltie

Owltie Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity, what was your trainer level upon hatching these 10k eggs? I'm level 17 and I have a 10k egg that's .9 kilometers from hatching, so I'm curious what CP range to expect. I'm excited for whatever comes out as I believe it may yield my highest CP Pokémon yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.