• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Egg hatching experiences: What hatched from you egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

echo13

Today I hatched one new pokemon, a Mankey, and an old, a Rattata. Next two eggs are cooking now!

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I hatched a Nidoran Female egg today. While I was hoping for something that I don't have, it did give me quite a bit of candy... so I'm one step closer to that Nidoqueen. :D

KillerDraco

My 10km egg managed to produce a Jynx, which I didn't have. That was good!

Unfortunately, its fast attack was Pound. I was hoping for Frost Breath. That was bad.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
My 10km egg managed to produce a Jynx, which I didn't have. That was good!

Unfortunately, its fast attack was Pound. I was hoping for Frost Breath. That was bad.
Bugger about the move. Would be neat if down the track we had some sort of move tutor feature...

Jynx would be terrible for me - one spawns right next to my office regularly, haha.

jabber2033

Hatched a Dratini yesterday, as well as a couple of Geodudes, so now I have a Graveler.

Hatched an Electrabuzz from a 10km egg a while back as well.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so I hatched my next 5km egg which I got another ekans which good news it has a higher cp then the last ^_^ which on my next 5k egg I am half way there to another hatch I will edit this post if no posts if I hatch it before anyone posts ^_^

also man jabber I want a dratini so bad XD I haven't had a 10 km egg in awhile >.>

edit:
I hatched today while walking a horsea ^_^ which i had another one but it helped give me more candies which was enough to evolve my highest cp one into seadra yay!

halfway with another 5km egg man I keep picking up 5kms and 2km eggs alot where is my 10km >.>

Last edited:

echo13

Eggs hatched this weekend were one common, a Poliwag, an uncommon, a Jigglypuff, and one new pokemon which was a Magmar!

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I hatched an Oddish today.

phanpycross

God-king
After hatching two weak caterpies, two decent exeggcutes, one decent charmander, and a weak Eevee for my 10 km egg, I had kinda given up on eggs.

Lo and behold as I hatched a 830 CP Lapras with 19 candies.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I just hatched a Staryu, unfortunately my last couple of hatches haven't been new. I mean, I didn't even need a Staryu for evolution. I had a Starmie before ever even seeing a Staryu. At least Oddish candy can be used for my Vileplume though.

echo13

Today I hatched two oldies, a Zubat and an Eevee, and a new pokemon: a Cubone! I like that the journal tells you what you hatched now too.

jabber2033

Hatched 3 5km eggs: 670 Growlithe, 516 Psyduck, and 385 Krabby. 1.7km of 2km on four other eggs. Would not complain if they were all Magikarps.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so today on the walk to a restaurant with my boyfriend before he was gunna leave to otakon *cries wish I could of gone*I hatched a mankey which I don't have yet ^_^ next up is a 2km egg I hope I have better luck this time because I always end up hatching weedles,pidgeys and rattatas -_-

Psychic

Really and truly
I hatched my second 10k egg a few days back, and like KillerDraco, it was a Jynx, which sucks because like bobandbill, Jynx used to spawn regularly in a neighbourhood I play in regularly. I now have 100+ Jynx candy.

I got my first Pikachu a few days ago, but otherwise all of my 2k eggs have been uninteresting as of late. Today I hatched a Caterpie.

~Psychic

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
well this is a treat I hatched another 2km egg which thank GOD it wasn't another weedle,pidgey or rattata or I would of went nuts >.> I hatched another geodude which its cp is pretty high :) I have enough candies to evolve it now to graveler so yay for me ^_^ almost ready to hatch another 2km egg hopefully its another good hatch >.<

edit:
OMG YES! another 2km hatch and its BULBASAUR yay ^_^ I need another bulbasaur because I barely see them around my parts which charmander is another >.> squirtle runs the town where I live XD

Last edited:

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I hatched a Pidgey today. Horray!

Status
Not open for further replies.