• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Egg hatching experiences: What hatched from you egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so getting random eggs at pokestops are interesting and fun but the biggest surprise is what will hatch from it ^_^ I am making thread for people to talk about there egg hatching experiences and share there happiness or disappointment what hatched.

I have hatched a few pokemon so far which first one was a ekans and the second was super exciting though a magnemite at 139 cp :3

AmenFashion

I hatched a Magmar from my 10km egg, which was really exciting.

The rest weren't that great. A few Rattata, Rhyhorn, Paras, etc. Not much luck with my eggs so far.

Vroomer

Slowpoke, Pikachu, and Vulpix so far. Cycling my 2KM eggs through my "infinity" incubator now.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Diglett, Mankey, and Clefairy. All encounters I needed, and all were pleasant surprises XD Clefairy especially, since my game glitched and I didn't get to see it hatch.

Psychic

Really and truly
My one 10k egg had a Kabuto, but it was only CP 73. Other hatches include Growlithe, Charmander, Meowth, Spearow, and two Venonat. The first three were super nice surprises, since een Meowth is hard to find.

~Psychic

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
So far I've hatched Spearow, Grimer, and Nidoran Male.

2km eggs are garbage. Lol. First full day of the app one of my co-workers hatched Charmander and another hatched Bulbasaur from a 2km egg. So far my 2km eggs have given me Pidgey, Pidgey, Magikarp, Weedle and Rattata. Lol. Just paying my dues I guess. 5km eggs have given me Shellder, Bellsprout and Slowpoke though, so that's cool. Haven't found a 10km egg yet.

I've hatched two eggs so far and I've gotten squirtle and magicarp. Magicarp would be nice for a potential gyrados but like squirtle I've never seen them at all so far so no candies for them :/. I do most of my walking at work but it drains my battery too fast so I have not hatched many eggs yet even though I have 9 more.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So far, from my first egg. Magikarp

*sigh*

don't feel bad man magikarp evolves into gyarados :3 which is awesome sauce :p I hatched a pidgey actually with my 2 km -_- I already have a pidgeot so it was kinda sucky but I got tons more eggs to hatch atm. I hope to hatch something I need like that magnemite ^_^

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
From the 10k, Onyx, Magmar, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, and Pinsir.
From 5k, a Porygon
From a 2k, a Charmander

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I never had a 10k egg yet :(

its very rare so don't be disappointed I seriously got lucky getting at least one most of mine are 2 km and 5 km eggs to be hatched. I almost got a few more eggs hatched I will let everyone know what I hatched ^_^

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Hatched a few more eggs today, a Magmar (1,235cp), an Elektabuzz (1,190cp) had them but at least they had better CP than the ones I had.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
First time hatching an egg was a Chansey

The one I hated most that I turned into a candy is a Weedle. I finally saw a Meowth overworld sprite in my screen (I'm hunting Meowth, havent seen or caught him yet) and since I was in the car that time, just when I pressed Meowth's sprite, Weedle hatched -_-
ARGH so frustrated D:<

Owltie

Hatched a few more eggs today, a Magmar (1,235cp), an Elektabuzz (1,190cp) had them but at least they had better CP than the ones I had.

Out of curiosity, what was your trainer level upon hatching these 10k eggs? I'm level 17 and I have a 10k egg that's .9 kilometers from hatching, so I'm curious what CP range to expect. I'm excited for whatever comes out as I believe it may yield my highest CP Pokémon yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.