• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Egg hatching experiences: What hatched from you egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I hatched a Magnemite yesterday. :)

Ithanul

5km, Horsea
2km, Pidgey

My 10km is slowly getting there. It at 7km atm, probably get it hatch tomorrow.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Out of curiosity, what was your trainer level upon hatching these 10k eggs? I'm level 17 and I have a 10k egg that's .9 kilometers from hatching, so I'm curious what CP range to expect. I'm excited for whatever comes out as I believe it may yield my highest CP Pokémon yet.

its random what cp when the egg hatches which one of mine hatched 10 cp and another one hatched at 136 cp but I wil say this if your trainer level is pretty high you can hatch higher cp mon depending on your level as well as catching in the wild. I am starting to see 200+ cp at level 10 atm.

anyway back on topic I hatched in the few days ago was super happy with all except one meowth,onyx,nidoran male, sandshrew and pidgey

Last edited:

Vroomer

Been cycling my 2km eggs through my infinity incubator. Pidegety today. 10km is almost half way done.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I hatched a Magikarp today! Very exciting. :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Got better egg hatching. With a Bulbasaur and a Pidgey!

congrats on bulbasaur ^_^ I need that one still

I just actually a few hours ago hatched cp 205 geodude :3 so happy I can't wait to hatch a few more eggs tomorrows walk.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I hatched my Vulpix (CP 153) and Diglett (CP 82) from 5 KM Egg yesterday.

I have hatched quite a few pokemon but my most recent one yesterday was another magikarp was hoping for a charmander cause I need more charmander candy . although now I am at 25 out of the 400 candy to evolve it.

xEryChan

Demon Child
On Saturday, one of my eggs hatched into a Charmander. I also had anegg that hatched into a Poliwag.

porygonfan

I was reading 10km eggs are very rare, I've gotten 3 in one day at level 4. I had my Pokemon go app open when I went riding on a bike trail and when I found poke stops every stop gave me eggs, 3 out of 5 were 10km. I guess it's true you need to travel far to get better eggs.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Last night I hatched a Mankey from a 5km egg, and I hatched a Bulbasaur from a 2km egg. The other day I hatched a Scyther from my 10km egg. :D

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Hatched a Ghastly yesterday and another Hitmonlee today. Really wish I'd hatch something I don't have.

Ithanul

Got a 439CP Clefairy out of a 5km egg today.

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
Snorlax and Tangela today. I've also hatched a geodude, vulpix, charmander, hitmonchan, and I think either a weedle or caterpie.

Vroomer

Pidgety x2 for my most recent 2km eggs. About to hatch my first 10km egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.