• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Egg hatching experiences: What hatched from you egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meillquei

Keeper of Slurpuffs
Hatched my first egg (2km) today and it was a 117 CP Jigglypuff. It is my first Jigglypuff so I was pleased.

xEryChan

Demon Child
The other day while I was out, my 10K egg that I spent the week trying to hatch finally did hatch into a Lapras. I forget what CP it had but I know it had over 700. I'm trying to power it up to over 1,000CP.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I hatched a tangela today when the server crashed around my parts of the usa for awhile it wouldn't go up thought I lost the egg then looked in my pokemon roster and found a tangela I never caught at all before XD which I just hatched a tauros when the server went back up ^_^ I got another 10 km egg in the incubator and a 2 km.

Burumun

Haven't hatched anything really interesting so far, but all of my eggs are 5km... Urgh.

Did hatch something without a sprite, though. I thought it was something new, since usually that's when the sprite doesn't show up, but then it ended up being a Pidgey...

msKrystel

Hatched a Bulbasaur this week and a Bellsprout. I currently have a 5km and 10km egg. The 10km egg is halfway, I'm really curious.

yesterday I hatched a jynx from a 10km egg

alessandrae

I've gotten both Bulbasaur and Squirtle. Awesome, as my starter was Charmander. I have also gotten Meowth and Weedle and I don't remember what else! I'm now 5.3km into hatching my first two 10km eggs! So excited to see what comes out! (Hoping for Dratini, Lapras or Snorlax! :D)

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Hatched a Dratini and another Electabuzz today, at least the Dratini brought me to enough candy for Dragonite.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
i hatched my first egg (a 10km one) and received my fifth pinsir so yeah :/
next up is my other 10km egg (and it better not be an eevee/pinsir/scyther)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I hatched another geodude today XD it gives me more candy for my geodude so its no biggy for me ^_^ I can probably evolve him to graveler :3 I am closing in on hatching my 10 km and my next 5 km soon.

Vroomer

3x Pidgey for my three 2km eggs... Getting annoying.

My 10km was an Eevee. =\

Eggecute from my latest 5km though.

Have two 5km eggs going now. Need to hit some stops to fill out my eggs to 9/9.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
wooooooot I hatched from my second 10 km egg a Aerodactyl super happy because its cp was at 726 :3 thats a keeper which I hatched a staryu with better cp as well with my 5 km egg ^_^

Charmy

Beginning Trainer
Hatched a few 2km and 5km eggs and got rubbish in all of them. I then hatched my first 10km and got a Snorlax which more than made up for that.

Laurelai

I got a 1560 CP Snorlax from my 10k egg last night!

So far I've hatched a bunch of Rattatas and Pidgeys and 2 magicarp from 2k eggs, and one each of vulpix, jugglypuff, voltorb, and psyduck from 5ks. I haven't found a 10k yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.