• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Egg hatching experiences: What hatched from you egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbmeboy

Hatched a bunch of eggs today and got:
-Jigglypuff
-Growlithe
-Psyduck
-Oddish
-Mankey
-Poliwag

The Mankey and Psyduck were new, everything else was a repeat.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I just hatched a caterpie today with the 2 km -_- I don't need it which all my 2kms keep hatching stuff I don't need but been more lucky with the 5kms and 10kms. I am working on another 2 km if its another pidgey or capterpie,weedle and etc that you can just see constantly in the wild I will scream >.<

echo13

I hatched my first two eggs today, got a paras and a zubat. I'm hoping my next one is a bit rarer!

Vroomer

Nidoran male from a 5km and a Kabuto from my second 10km egg. Oh yeah! Waiting on a 2km and 5km now.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
My 10k eggs have been major disappointments.

My first yielded a Kabuto. Not bad, but I'll never get enough candy to evolve it, much less power it up beforehand, so... what's the point?

My second was probably my best, and it was a Hitmonlee. It had a pretty full power bar, but was still under 700CP, so I guess Hitmonlee just sucks in general.

And my third was an Onyx. It had almost a full power bar, and it's CP was pretty much right at 400, so I guess Onyx are just downright putrid.

echo13

I just hatched my third egg and it was a Lickitung! I was very excited, though I'm only level 7 so he's not very strong, only in the 200s. But he's pretty cute!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
well had to open my big mouth ended up hatching another caterpie -_____- but in the long run guess it will help give me more candy to evolving metapod into butterfree...got another 2km in the incubator and as well as 5km hopefully this time the 2k doesn't give me trouble.

msKrystel

My 10km egg hatched into a Pinsir (-_-'') Which I already had of course. I really hoped it would be Lapras, Dratini or Chansey, but nooooo :(

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
My first 2k egg finally hatch (between GPSless drift and the occasional borrowing of a mobile hot spot). . . into my second Magikarp. Sigh, I just need a ton more now.

35plt35: Does your device have GPS?

echo13

Fourth egg hatched, got a Krabby. Well, at least I didn't have one yet so it could be worse! Next egg is over halfway there now, thanks to the gps not being able to find me in my work building, gotta love those free step counts!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Fourth egg hatched, got a Krabby. Well, at least I didn't have one yet so it could be worse! Next egg is over halfway there now, thanks to the gps not being able to find me in my work building, gotta love those free step counts!

hatched my other 2 km egg and it was weedle which man I swear I think the 2k eggs give you crap you can see all the time on the radar -_- its rare to see other things you don't have which got two 5 km eggs in the incubator now.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I hatched a Paras from my 5km egg today. Not uncommon here, but not overly common. I swear if a Pidgey, Weedle, or Eevee hatches I would die.

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
hatched a few things today. only worthwhile one was a tauros, which was new for me, but since I'm in the USA wasn't as exciting as it could have been...

echo13

Fifth egg was an Ekans, which is the first I've 'caught', I've seen them but only when I'm out of pokeballs! Next egg is in the incubator...

Ilikepiex7

have 9 eggs right now all 5km eggs lol my last 2km egg hatched into a pidgey and it wasn't even a good pidgey. I should work on that 5km egg that's 4.6/5.0 now I hope I get something good

edit: it hatched into a horsea!!! I didn't have one of those before only 7 more water types until I get that swimmer medal for catching 10 water types lol

Last edited:

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
is it just me or does it seem that literally half of all 10km eggs hatch into eevees?

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I've now also hatched a Pidgey (oh joy another Pidgey) and a Bellsprout (which I actually didn't have despite seeing it on the radar constantly, so that was nice). I kind of wish eggs had some sort of countdown independent of walking for those of us with less access to GPS, because I constantly have 9 eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.