• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Egg hatching experiences: What hatched from you egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I've now also hatched a Pidgey (oh joy another Pidgey) and a Bellsprout (which I actually didn't have despite seeing it on the radar constantly, so that was nice). I kind of wish eggs had some sort of countdown independent of walking for those of us with less access to GPS, because I constantly have 9 eggs.

I have to agree with this because for me trying to walk anywhere for 10km eggs takes me ~ a week because the majority of the time I have to drive and normally I can't just get up and leave my house. Especially if this 10km egg hatches into an Eevee I'll probably be livid because of how long it takes and how dastardly common Eevee are here. They're great for powering up my Eevolutions, but I don't need to hatch them.

Ilikepiex7

Hatched a 5km egg today it was a nidoran m very disappointing but at least I have enough candies now to evolve my useless nidorino

Just hatched my first 10k egg today. Magmar.

Also hatched a Weedle from 2k. for all you guys are complaining about them, it's still the first Weedle I've seen (and only one Caterpie as well), so hey, Pokedex entry!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright so I had a few other eggs hatched first one was another krabby with the 5km egg >.> the second was a 5km egg as well which I hatched something I actually needed which was a doduo ^_^

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I just got 2 eggs from pokestops earlier. 1 was 5km and the other was 10km. Hope they hatch into pokemon I dont have =)

echo13

My latest egg hatched into a Growlithe! Very exciting, haven't seen any before. Next egg is 0.1km away from hatching...

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
I'm frustrated because my 10km egg hatched into another Magmar. Makes me really mad since they are so hard to come by and then to get duplicates twice with just 4 eggs is absurd.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I hatched a Pinsir today! I received 31 candies for it... o_O If only Magikarp hatched that way...

GreenApple

Cherish the Day
I've hatched a couple of Rattatas, a Pidgey, and an Oddish. But then was surprised with a Vulpix, Hitmonlee, Goldeen, and Staryu.

echo13

My next egg turned out to be a Charmander! Looks like all my fire-types are coming from eggs, I haven't seen any in the wild yet. Got another 3-turn incubator with my latest level-up, so now there are two in the oven.

Meillquei

Keeper of Slurpuffs
Hatched a Slowpoke, a Staryu, and a Magikarp from eggs today. I didn't have any of them, so I was happy.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I've had a flurry of good 5k eggs lately. I hatched a Growlithe that was just a hair shy of 800CP. Hatched an Oddish that gave me the last candies I needed to get a Vileplume. Also recently hatched my first ever Magnemite, as well as a 600+ CP Psyduck, all amongst other decent hatches (Abra, Staryu, etc).

5k eggs are where it's at for me these days.

GreenApple

Cherish the Day
Hatched two more eggs today, both 2K's. Got my first Magikarp! The second was a zubat with enough candies to evolve into a Golbat!

Down to one incubator and a handful of 5K eggs.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright so I finally after three days since I worked I ended up hatching another 5 km which ended up being a drowzee -_____- but in the long run its cp is 470 which is higher then the one I evolved to be hypno so I may ended up evolving that one and have a better hypno with cp ^_^ on my next 5km egg ^_^

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I had my first egg hatch today. It hatched into a krabby which is cool because I don't have one yet =)

Status
Not open for further replies.