• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Egg hatching experiences: What hatched from you egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
well yesterday was better hatches which today I hatched a rattata -_-, pidgey-___-, and a venonat -_______- all three were bad hatches do to I already have enough of them plus there cp wasn't very good...I got three 5km eggs in the incubators so hopfully I get something good. I actually haven't seen a 10km in a very long time I keep getting 5kms and 2kms >.>

edit:

alright guys I did mange to pick up a 10km egg earlier last night which I got it in a incubator now and I hatched tonight a rhyhorn :3

Last edited:

zipper01

My first egg was a Snorlax which is currently my strongest Pokemon standing at 1000+ CP(don't remember exactly how high), next to my Lapras, at 1000+ CP which I got from a lure!

Mileron

Hatched two fives this morning - Mankey and Psyduck.

Both of which I have.

oh well - I'll hope for something different out of the tenner that's on deck.

Syrion93

I consider myself the unluckiest person when it comes to hatching eggs.

From my 10 km eggs I hatched Eevee and Onyx. Not even gonna talk about my 5 km eggs, only worth mentioning is Voltorb.

Today I hatched some 2 km eggs, results were disappointing. I was kind of hoping for Charmander or Pikachu. I got 2 Zubats, Spearow and Weedle, slowly crying into my pillow.

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
I have hatched 8 10k eggs. 4 have been Magmar, 2 Pinsir, 1 Kabuto and 1 Eevee. I was super excited when I got my first Magmar, but by the 4th it was very frustrating. If it was 4 Kabuto or Omanyte, I'd be ecstatic because I'd likely be able to evolve them, even Onix is likely to make use of the candies relatively soon, but something that isn't going to evolve for 3 more generations... I cry.

On the other hand, my 5k have been pretty successful. I've been able to evolve Ekans, Magnemite, Tentacool and very close to both Growlithe and Ponyta, almost solely from eggs. There's not much variety around where I live, but hatching those on my walks to and from work have seriously beefed up my dex.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so great things happen today with my egg hatches which I hatched a higher cp poliwag ^_^ and the second 5km egg was a 404 cp meowth which is getting closer now to have enough to evolve into Persian can't wait ^_^ I got one 10km egg still ready to be hatched which has awhile to go though and I got two more 5kms in the egg incubators which there on there last to breaking which I will only have one after that. I need to get to battling to get more incubators because hatching one by one is annoying >.<

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
I hatched two 2k eggs today and both were Bulbasaur! That and hanging out by a local spot where they spawn means I am now only ~20 candies away from getting whichever Bulba ends up strongest straight to Venusaur. ^_^

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so today is a decent day I hatched two more eggs which the incubators broke -_- but I got a ponyta which I need with good high cp and I got a paras with good high cp as well so the hatches were not bad I got a 10 km almost ready to hatch in my unbreakable incubator I hope its either dratini or lapras because I really like to have one of them ^_^

jabber2033

So hatched 5 5km eggs last night. Two Tentacool, which gave me enough for a Tentacruel, a Mewoth, and a Psyduck.

Hatched another Psyduck today, so I'm only 1 Psyduck away from a Golduck.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so I hatched another egg last night which was 10km which sadly it wasn't what I was hoping for but it was something I need ^_^ I hatched a pinsir over 1,000 cp :p I was super happy because that is the first pinsir I have now ;)

I got a 5km egg in the incubator now which I got more walking to do to hatch it which I need to upgrade my bag so I will not be able to buy another incubator until I get it upgrade because my bags are getting full >.<

Last edited:

jabber2033

Hatched Oddish, Psyduck, and Rhyhorn from 5km eggs today.

The Rhyhorn was new and the Psyduck gave me enough to evolve into a Golduck. So that was nice.

Sprinter1988

So far my hatches have been a ton of Drowzee, Rattata, Pidgey, Caterpie, Magikarp and Weedle (aka the same cr*p I see everywhere).

Then the good ones have been Ekans, Exeggcute, Vulpix, Squirtle, Psyduck, Horsea, Nidoran female, Meowth, Eevee, Voltorb, Gastly and Magnemite

The great ones have been Hitmonchan, Lapras and Jynx.

Meillquei

Keeper of Slurpuffs
Hatched a 5km egg today and got my first Goldeen. I was pleased.

Vipsoccermaster

Last week, a 2km egg hatched and turned out to be my first Bellsprout! Incubated another 2km egg in the process, and hatched last night. Turned out to be a Zubat. Incubating another 2km egg now. All other eggs I have are 5km. I have two Egg Incubators that break after three uses, so I probably should use the 5km eggs for those. Never got a 10km egg yet.

2KM eggs: Weedle, Pidgey, Magikarp,
5KM eggs: Paras
10KM eggs: I still have not walked 10 KM to hatch of those.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.