• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Egg hatching experiences: What hatched from you egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I hatched a few more eggs

2km
pikachu
geodude

5km
ponyta
oddish

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So far I hatched the following (of what I can remember):

2km
Weedle
Charmander
Caterpie
Pidgey

5km
Ekans
Nidoran♀
Paras
Meowth
Mankey
Ponyta
Poliwag

So sad that I've haven't gotten a 10km egg before :(

Last edited:

Jazzroen

Dragon Trainer
at what lvl do you start getting 10k eggs? I'm lvl 21 and I've only hatched 2 of them way back in the first week after launch. I believe the spawn rate for 10k eggs was lowered very soon after launch but I haven't seen any since then :(

Right now I'm just sitting here thinking "are you freakin kidding me!?!". I have only ever gotten three 10k eggs (not all at once). The first one hatched into a an aerodactyl, which was cool since I wouldn't have to evolve it but it was only 200 ish cp. By the time I got enough steps for my second 10k egg it hatched into....aerodactyl! I was kinda bummed because I wanted something, anything else from the 10k egg list for a new pokedex registration but at least this one's cp was around 1,100 so much better and I could battle with it. I've been eagerly trying all this last week to hatch my third 10k egg (I have limited data so I have to be careful when I play so that I don't eat up all of my data, plus with the battery drain I didn't want a dead cellphone by the afternoon and I wouldn't be able to charge it again until I got home after work). It finally hatched today...into anther aerodactyl :\...

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
at what lvl do you start getting 10k eggs? I'm lvl 21 and I've only hatched 2 of them way back in the first week after launch. I believe the spawn rate for 10k eggs was lowered very soon after launch but I haven't seen any since then :(

I never seen a super low rate at getting 10 km eggs after the new update so it might just be your luck >.< I get some every few stops here and there but it takes about going through tons of 5km and 2km eggs until it shows up. I never saw a decrease since the update which I get them at the same rate...

@Birds of Paradise that sucks and sorry to hear....I wish you better luck which all my 10km hatches were all different.

anyway I hatched a few more 5km eggs the last few days which both were bellsprouts -___- but in the long run I got some more candies to evolve my weepinbell to victreebel soon ^_^

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Yesterday, I hatched a Magnemite out of one of my 5km Eggs and it was the first Magnemite I've obtained. The feeling was certainly great though.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I hatched another egg today which was a 2km which was a freaking spearow -_______- I got another egg in the incubator now and its a 5km will edit or repost when it hatches which also picked up another 10 km egg today ^_^ I hope it hatches into a snorlax or dratini or something.

jacensolo66

New to the site but been playing for a while. from 10k eggs have gotten chancey, electabuzz, eevee, dratini, 2 hitmonchan, 2 kabuto, 2 omanyte, 2-3 magmar, 4 onyx, and 4 pinsir. Did hatch a pikachu from a 2k egg the other day.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
New to the site but been playing for a while. from 10k eggs have gotten chancey, electabuzz, eevee, dratini, 2 hitmonchan, 2 kabuto, 2 omanyte, 2-3 magmar, 4 onyx, and 4 pinsir. Did hatch a pikachu from a 2k egg the other day.

you got that many 10 km eggs >.> wow....

anyway I hatched another 5km egg that was in the incubator I posted last and it was a tentacool what I needed ^_^ and also I hatched a 2k egg which nothing special another ratattta boo....

PadukSteam

Walking Burrito
I've hatched a Scyther, Electabuzz, Drowsee, Ponyta, Shellder, Pikachu and an Onix from 10KM eggs.
I have hatched that many Spearows, Pidgeys and Rattata's from the other eggs
I'm 1KM from hatching another 10KM egg

adamw92

Today I hatched:

2km egg = Caterpie
2km egg = Zubat
5km egg = Oddish
5km egg = Ekans
10km egg = Scyther
10km egg = Jynx

I've had all but Scyther before this so I'm a little disappointed though I'll take the Ekans and Oddish purely for the extra candies to go towards getting Arbok and Vileplume. I've not had a lot of luck lately with eggs apart from Scyther today and getting a Growlithe on Monday.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright hatched another egg :p I was super happy to see what came out because I needed it, my 10 km egg was not the dratini I wanted *cries* but I did hatch a magmar ^_^ I got a 5k egg in the incubator now ^_^

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I just hatched my 2km egg and I got a Caterpie. I'm at 101 Caterpie candies now...That's a typical 2km egg for me.

jacensolo66

had 2 10k eggs hatch at the same time and got 2 pinsirs. Besides eevee he is the most common 10k pokemon near me so very disappointed. did hatch a hitmonlee 2 days later which i didnt have before.

Vipsoccermaster

Hatched three 5km eggs today and they hatched into a Goldeen, Krabby, and Voltorb. Not bad, but they were all the ones I already had. Although Voltorb was recently new last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.